剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
都会记得这一晚 包括我
for the rest of their lives, including me.
真可惜我不能带我男友去
Too bad I can't take my boyfriend.
5678 12...
Five, six, seven, eight. One and two...
现在我知道做外科医生是不可能的了
Well, now I know being a surgeon is out of the question.
汤米得集中注意力
Shh. Tommy needs to concentrate.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, my bad.
当然是你的错啦 你都错了17次了
Of course it's your bad. It's been your bad 17 times now.
算了 谢天谢地我在策划舞会
Forget it! Thank god I am planning prom,
因为我知道至少那会是完美的
because I know at least it will be perfect,
就算我的舞伴不会
even though my prom date won't.
我们去我的房♥间吧
Now let's just go up to my room.
去亲热吗
To make out?
恶心 不
Gross. No.
去回顾我收藏的经历照相姿势合集
To review my pinterest board of classic photo poses.
那样的话你也许不会毁了我们的舞会照片
That way, maybe you won't screw up our prom pics.
瞧瞧我在外面修剪玫瑰时发现了谁
Look who I found out front while I was pruning the roses--
你的舞伴
Your prom date.
艾米 你为什么不告诉我
Amy, why didn't you tell me
你要跟菲利克斯去舞会啊
that you were going to prom with a...Felix?
没事了
Oh, never mind.
我先走了 你俩好好聊
Um, I'll skedaddle and let you two chat.
菲利克斯 明晚早点来拍照
And, Felix, you come early for pictures tomorrow night,
听到了吗 不许找借口
you hear? No excuses.
根据我特殊的推理能力
With my exceptional powers of deduction,
我觉得你不想让你妈知道我俩的事
I'm sensing you didn't want your mother to know about us.
别会错意了 只是...
Don't take it the wrong way. It's just...
我很努力让她相信我不是直女
I tried really hard to get her to accept that I'm not straight,
现在她肯定在里面选我们的婚礼瓷器
and now I'm sure she's in there picking out our wedding china.
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind me asking,
如果你不是直女 那你是什么
if you're not straight, then what are you?
对花生和标签过敏
Allergic to peanuts... and labels.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别道歉 我们是青少年
Hey, don't apologize. We're teenagers.
本来就不该有所有答案 对吧
We're not supposed to have all the answers, right?
看看我的礼服
Now take my tuxes.
我租了两件 因为我不知道
I rented two because I didn't know
我们是要严肃点 还是要不同寻常
if we were going to be serious or subversive.
我也不知道
Me either.
我买♥♥了一件无肩带连衣裙 所以做好准备吧
I bought a strapless dress, so prepare yourself.
我整晚都会这样了
I'm gonna be doing this all night long.
太不是我的风格了
It's so not me.
你穿着粗麻袋都行 我不在乎
Hey, you could wear a burlap sack for all I care.
做你自己就好
Just be you.
很有诱惑力 可能太痒了
Tempting. It might be too itchy.
还有
And...
我喜欢你穿蓝色
I like you in the blue.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
瞧瞧你俩
Oh, look at you!
等等 我想拍照片呢
Hey, hey, hold on, now. I'm trying to take a picture.
亲爱的 我感受到了消极攻击
Honey, I'm sensing some passive aggression.
你记得菲利普斯医生说的话吧
You remember what Dr. Phillips said.
我们用"我觉得"开头 这样能更好地交流
We communicate better when we start with "I feel."
我觉得菲利普斯医生满嘴屁话
I feel like Dr. Phillips is full of horse .
好吧 照片环节结束
Okay, photo sesh over.
努力不要谋杀对方然后再自杀
Try not to murder-suicide each other.
我可不想这样记住舞会夜
That is not how I want to remember prom night.
豪车在外面等着
All right, limo's waiting outside--
白色的 如你所愿
White, just like you wanted.
那又如何 你想要奖励吗
So? You want an award?
孩子 你听说过史密斯威森手♥枪♥吧
Son, have you heard of something called a Smith & Wesson?
你还好吗 亲爱的 你知道女孩子的
How you doing, hon? You know girls.
她们得让裙子完美
They have to get the dress just perfect.
还要甜茶吗
Oh, can I get you some more sweet tea?
你看起来真帅
Well, don't you look... handsome.
怎么了 我有青春痘吗
What? Do I have a zit or something?
你没有
Um, no. No, you don't.
你俩站在一起吧
All right, you two, get together.
就位
Assume the position.
来
Just, let's--
就这样
There we go. Mm-hmm.
试着这样吧
Hey, let's try it like this.
再来一个姿势吧
Let's get another one, shall we?
好吧 这样怎么样
Okay, how about this?
能让我拍一张正常的吗
Can I have one normal one?
你俩拉着手吧
Y'all just hold hands.
-好 -好
- Okay. - All right.
就这样 有那么难吗
There, was that so hard?
你们今晚玩得开心哦
Oh, y'all have fun tonight.
别做我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
那并没有限制我们的选择
That doesn't limit our options.
如果没有你 整个过程会很丢人的
Oh, this whole process would have been mortifying without you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
但你还在牵着我的手呢
But, you know, you're-- you're still holding my hand.
对不起
Oh. S-sorry.
对
Right.
这都不对
This is all wrong.
我说我想要城市背景时
When I said I wanted a city background,
可不是说想要亚特兰蒂斯
I didn't mean Atlantis.
别在这拍照了
No, no more photos here.
稍后再回来 这个会换掉的
Come back later. This will be changed.
但是美人鱼挺性感的
The mermaid's kind of hot, though.
在我俩的秘密地点见面
别闲着 把这些海藻都扔了
Make yourself useful, start getting rid of all this seaweed.
还有谁能说他们不止有一个
Wow, who else can say they have not one,
而是两个性感的误会对象啊
but two red-hot prom dates?
真是巧合啊 我俩都穿了红色 太疯狂了
What a crazy coincidence we both wore the same color, huh? Crazy.
那件礼服真合身
That tux is so fitting,
魔鬼本人都会嫉妒呢
the devil himself would be jealous.
我要去一趟卫生间
I'm gonna need to make a quick pit stop to the bathroom.
我跟你一起去 我俩的"设备"一样
I'll go with, since we both have the same equipment.
关于韦德 肖恩可能说得对
You know, Shane's probably right about Wade.
你可以别白费力气
You could just save yourself the trouble
直接认输了
and throw in the towel.
跟骷髅约会的人说
Says the guy on a date with a skeleton.
怎么了 一下又搞砸一切了吗
What's wrong, already screw everything with a pulse?
骷髅约会 三人约会
Skeleton dates, thruple dates.
该死 还有一只猪在跟无花果树约会
Heck, there's a pig and a ficus tree here on a date.
特纳校长 赫斯特学校不一样
Well, principal Turner, hester is a different kind of school.
你说话的口气像是这是件好事
You say it like it's a good thing.
但是贝瑟尼说特瑞纳说
But Bethanny said that Trina said
你宁愿和柯尔斯顿一起去舞会
that you'd rather go to the dance with Kirsten.
柯尔斯顿 不
kirsten? Ew, no.
她长了一张马脸
She has a face of a horse.
马脸太天才了
"Face of a horse" is genius.
你想去舞池跳跳舞吗
Hey, you want to take a spin on the dance floor?
靠近看看要嘲笑的东西
Get a close up look at things to mock?
礼服很帅嘛 你俩看起来真棒
Hey. Way to rock the tux. You two look adorbs.
我要怎么做才能让韦德选我而不是肖恩
Okay, what can I do to make Wade pick me over Shane?
那边简直像是三人约会世界大战
It's, like, world war three-way date over there.
那个年代久远的高中问题啊
Ah, that age-old high school problem.
我要去给咱俩倒点酒
Hey, I'm gonna get us some refills,
别担心 我来请 因为是免费的
and don't worry, it's on me, 'cause, you know, it's free.
好吧 艾米
Okay, Amy,
菲利克斯也是我朋友 你得对他小心点
Felix is my friend too, and you have to be careful with him.
为什么 他有脆弱玻璃骨病吗
Why? Does he secretly have that fragile glass bone disease?
菲利克斯想让这成为真正的约会
Okay, Felix wants this to be a real date,
不要引导他 好吗
so don't lead him on, you know?
是吗 我是说 我不会的
He does? I mean, I'm not, I won't.
你不该注意韦德吗
And shouldn't you be focused on Wade?
肖恩已经战胜我了 我不知道该怎么做
Shane's already beating me. I don't know what else to do.
你可以做那部你逼我看过一次的
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表