剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
I told you, our campaign meeting is cancelled.
-你们在这里干什么 -他们真的想过来
- What are you doing here? - They really wanted to be here.
他们
"They"?
-搞什么 -劳伦 这是大事
- What the hell? - Lauren, this is huge.
在我的帮助下 你可以当成主席
With my help, you can really take this over the top.
-那肖恩呢 -别管肖恩了
- What about Shane? - Forget Shane.
我进入政界是为了创造历史
I got into politics to make history.
你会成为赫斯特高中第一任阴阳人主席
You'll be Hester's first intersex class president.
我不是作为媒体过来的 我只是想表示我的支持
I'm not here as the press. I just want to show my support.
你真是鼓舞人心
You are such an inspiration,
虽然我想做个专访
though I'd love to do an exclusive.
谢谢你们的支持
Thank you all for your support.
我等不及做你们的主席了
I can't wait to be your president.
游戏变了
Game change.
我喜欢露营
I love camping.
我也喜欢露营
I love camping too.
我知道
I know.
-我刚做了一个超级奇怪的梦 -是吗
- I just had the weirdest dream. - Yeah?
-什么梦 -你在这里干什么
- What about? - What are you doing here?
我们在庆祝 记得吗
We're celebrating, remember?
我们哄骗了卡玛 让我们摆脱困境
We duped Karma into letting us off the hook.
对哦 刚才到哪儿了
That's right. Where were we?
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表