剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
不是公鸡
not the rooster.
想让事情变得有趣吗
Care to make things interesting?
赌五十块够有趣了吗
50 bucks interesting enough?
成交 顺便说一句
Done. Oh, and P.S.,
我在Stubbl上看到了杜克的腹肌
I've seen Duke's abs all over Stubbl.
基佬约炮应用
The gay hook-up app!
我对人体躯干简直是过目不忘
And I've got a photographic memory for torsos!
交换
Switch!
好吧 扔得不错
All right. Nice toss.
人不可貌相啊
There's more to you than meets the eye.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你很优雅 脆弱 女性化
You're so dainty and fragile and feminine.
但其实你...
But really, you-ooh!
我怎么了
I'm what?
好了 热身结束了
Okay! Warm-ups are over.
现在我需要一名勇敢的志愿者帮忙展示
Now I need a brave volunteer to help demonstrate
一些基本的战斗技巧
some basic fighting holds with me.
有人愿意吗
Any takers?
看看你有什么本事 小帅哥
See what you got, pretty boy.
我们找不到的 卡玛
We're never gonna find it, Karma.
我们继续寻物游戏吧
Let's get back to the hunt.
只有三站就能吃蛋糕了
We only got three stops left until cake time.
再给我五分钟
Five more minutes!
肯定是在球坑里
Had to be in the ball pit, of all places.
我居然之前没想到
I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier.
我们直接打电♥话♥给厄尔玛 问问她写了什么吧
Why don't we just call Irma and ask her what it said?
等等 你有厄尔玛的号♥码吗
Wait. You have Irma's number?
当然啦 几个月前
Of course. Up until a few months ago,
她是我们唯一的朋友 记得吗
she was our only friend, remember?
也许她总算会给我燕麦饼干的食谱
Maybe she'll finally give me that oatmeal cookie recipe.
等等
Wait, wait--
那不是厄尔玛给我的
It's not from Irma.
-而是利亚姆给的 -终于
- It's from Liam. - Finally.
-你说了真话 -你早知道了吗
- The truth comes out. - You knew?
我一直以来都知道
I've known this whole time.
我看见你俩在院子里暗送秋波了
I saw you two having eye sex in the courtyard.
我都没怎么见他 我都不知道上面写了什么
I've barely seen him. I don't even know what it says.
给 现在你可以搞清楚了
Here. Now you can find out.
一直在你那里吗 你居然藏起来不给我
You've had it? I can't believe you would keep this from me.
现在你就知道我的感受了
Well, now you know how it feels.
今天本该是我们的日子
Today was supposed to be about us,
但是利亚姆·布克又出现了
but here he is, Liam Booker,
我还以为我们已经过了那一切呢
just when I thought we moved past all that.
你说真的吗 我们刚花了四小时重温过去
Are you serious? We just spent four hours reliving our past.
你俩又背着我搞上了 对吧
You two are banging behind my back again, aren't you?
什么 我们才没有
What? No, we're not.
你可能跟厄尔玛全说了
You're probably telling Irma all about it.
我发誓 我们之间没有奸♥情♥
I swear, there's nothing going on between us.
-我选择了你 -选择了我
- I chose you. - Chose me?
你说些什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我知道我不能既跟利亚姆在一起 又和你做朋友
I knew I couldn't be with Liam and keep our friendship,
-所以我选择了你 -我可不是这么觉得的
- So I chose you! - Well, it doesn't feel that way.
我还要做什么来向你证明呢 艾米
What more do I have to do to prove it to you, Amy?
好了 你满意了吗
There. Are you happy?
我没料到你会这么快回来
Oh! I didn't expect you to be back so soon.
你和卡玛通常在半夜
You and Karma don't usually finish
才完成她的生日寻宝游戏的
her birthday scavenger hunt until midnight.
-我们大吵了一架 -这是...
- We had a really bad fight. - Was this a...
朋友之间的吵架 还是不止于此
friend fight or a...more than friends fight?
我还是不大明白整起...
I'm still not really clear on the whole-
妈妈 卡玛喜欢男孩子
Mom, Karma loves guys.
你呢
And you?
我爱卡玛 这就是问题所在
I love Karma. That's the whole problem.
亲爱的
Oh, honey...
我曾经爱上过一个人
I once fell for a guy
这样说吧 他没有抓住我
who, shall we say, didn't catch me.
我好心痛
It hurt like a bitch.
你怎么熬过来的
How'd you get over it?
我去丰胸了 这有所帮助 但是...
I bought new boobs, which helped, but...
基本上过久了就好了
Mainly it just took time.
我得放弃我们在一起的幻想
I had to give up my fantasy of us being together.
想让我预约一下
Want me to set up a consultation
我的整容医生吗
with my plastic surgeon?
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
-对 -加油 哥们
- Yeah! - Come on, dude.
拿下他 哥们
Take him, dude.
四肢伸开地趴下
Now, the sprawl
是最基本的防御姿势
is your most basic defense position in your arsenal.
我都能感受到你的胡茬[约炮软件]了
Ooh, I can feel your stubble.
说到这里 你好吗Str8shootr95
Speaking of, how you doing, "Str8shootr95"?
你说些什么呢
What are you talking about, dude?
好了 现在教几个
All right, now we're gonna move on to some more
更高级的姿势
advanced positions.
布克 我需要说句话 其实是几句
Booker, I need a word. Several, actually.
好啊 怎么了
Oh. Yeah, sure. What's up?
你跟西奥说了我的...
Did you tell Theo about my...you know,
我的秘密吗
my secret thing?
什么 没有
What? No!
没有 我对你没有敌意 劳伦
No! I have nothing against you, Lauren.
除了那次
Well, aside from that time
你召集起我之前的炮♥友♥
when you rallied all my former hookups
来公开羞辱我
to publically humiliate me.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
那我需要你跟我调情
Then I'm gonna need you to flirt with me
来让西奥吃醋 来吧
to make Theo jealous. Come on.
猥琐一点 我要你全神贯注
Make it raunchy. I want you to really commit.
我才不要这样做
Yeah... I'm not gonna do that.
听我说一句吧 谎言和计谋
Take it from me-- lies and schemes,
它们会搞砸一切
they just mess up everything.
你很走运 在你和你想要的之间
You're lucky that the only thing
唯一的阻拦就是你自己
standing in the way of you and what you want...is you.
-拿下他 -加油
- Take him, dude. - Come on, dude.
当你双手双脚撑地
Now, when you find yourself on all fours
而一个人从后面袭击你时
and a guy comes at you from behind...
你说你多才多艺 可没有撒谎啊
Hey, you weren't kidding when you said you were versatile.
什么
What?
拜托 我知道是你
Come on, I know it's you.
我认出了你屁♥股♥上的纹身
I know from the tat on your hip--right here!
搞什么 哥们 这可不酷
What the , dude? Not cool!
我不知道哪样更痛
I don't know what'll hurt worse--
抱举对手重摔 还是要付50块
That body slam or you forking over that 50.
现金 支票或者贝宝支付都行
I'll take cash, check, or paypal.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I got your text.
这是最后一站
This is the last station.
这代表着我们作为闺蜜的未来
It's supposed to represent our future as best friends...
两栋并排的房♥子
Two houses next to each other.
但我开始意识到
But I'm starting to realize
别人可能会跟我们住在一起
that other people will probably live in them with us.
艾米 我保证我和...
Amy, I promise there's nothing going on--
求你别说了 我在努力道歉
Please stop. I'm trying to apologize.
我不该藏起那张纸条的
I should have never kept that note from you.
我会说实话
I'll be honest.
我内心深处想把你占为己有
Part of me wants to keep you all for myself.
但我也想看你幸福
But another part of me wants to see you happy.
我真的是很纠结
It's...it's a real struggle in here.
好的一面赢了
The good side won out.
这是你的最后一条线索
This is your last clue.
我尽力了
I did my best.
艾米
Uh, Amy,
刚收到你的短♥信♥
Just got your text.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表