剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
从现在开始 不再有秘密了
So from now on, no more secrets.
这样还行吧 没太尴尬吧
This has been okay, right? Not too weird?
不会的 很好玩的
No, no way. It's been fun.
的确是 对吧
It has been fun, hasn't it?
不再有男孩的闹剧 女孩的闹剧
No boy drama, no girl drama.
支票的闹剧
No giant check drama.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
我真希望能一直这样
I wish it could always be like this.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉了各位
Um, excuse me, everyone.
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make.
我女儿卡玛
My daughter, Karma,
是直的
is straight.
我让你们相信她是拉拉
I let you all believe that she was gay
因为我想要那样
because I wanted it to be true,
但我得接受这个事实 我女儿永远
but I have to accept the fact that my daughter
也不会做拉拉
will never, ever be a lesbian.
但是除此之外 她还有很多优秀品质
But despite this, she has many other wonderful qualities.
她善良 关怀 有创意
She's kind and caring, creative.
她有最动听的声音
Oh, she has the most beautiful voice.
她很快就学会用尿壶了
Oh, and she was so quick to potty train.
妈妈 妈妈 够了 谢谢
Mom! Mom, that's enough, thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
我宁愿辞职
I would rather resign my post
也不愿改变我女儿的一件事
than change one single thing about my daughter.
难以置信她们就这样脱身了
I cannot believe they're getting off scot-free.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
我们很骄傲有你这个朋友和主席
We're proud to have you as a friend and president.
真不错
Well, that was nice.
我知道
I know, I know.
我想的 但我刚答应我女儿要留下来
I want to, I do, I just promised my kid I'd stick around.
我得挂了
I--I gotta go.
你该接受工作
You should take the job.
不 我跟你保证过
No. I promised you.
我喜欢有你在身边
And I love having you around,
但是这样对妈妈不好
but it's not good for Mom.
你待在这里 搞笑又有魅力
You being here, all fun and charming,
这让她又有希望了
it just lets her have hope again.
希望 你妈妈不希望我回到她身边的
Hope? Oh, hey. Your mom does not want me back.
她总是会爱上你的
She's always gonna be in love with you,
只要你在她身边
and as long as you're around,
她就一直会被卷进去
she's just gonna keep getting sucked back in.
我想留在这里陪着你
I wanted to be here for you.
那就多来看看
So visit more.
下次给我打电♥话♥吧 别去汽车旅馆和妈偷♥情♥了
Just call me next time? No more motel getaways with Mom.
过来吧
Come here.
成交
Deal.
艾米 你在这里啊 看见你父亲了吗
Amy, there you are. Have you seen your father?
他走了 妈
He's gone, Mom.
他接受了工作
He took the job.
当然啦
Of course he did.
我受够跟我爸爸撒谎了
I'm done lying to my dad.
我瞒着他不公平
It wasn't fair of me to keep this from him,
你让我瞒着他不公平
and it wasn't fair of you to ask me to.
他该值得真♥相♥
He deserves to know the truth.
他得听你说
And he needs to hear it from you.
我的家人在这里啊
There's my family.
我刚跟一些好人在聊天
I was just talking to the nicest folks.
他们的儿子是阴阳人
Their son's a bisexual.
布鲁斯 亲爱的 你能载我回家吗
Bruce, honey? Would you drive me home?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
很有意思
You know, it's funny.
我加入同性恋亲友会时 我只想
When I joined PFLAG, all I really wanted
帮人们学习和成长
was to help people learn and grow.
但是真的得学习和成长的人是我
But the person who really needed to learn and grow was me.
艾米 家庭闹剧 得走了
是艾米吗
Is that Amy?
是的 她得走了
Yeah, she had to go.
你看起来不大高兴
Oh, you look really bummed about that.
你确定你是异性恋吗
Are you sure you're straight?
妈 我不是同性恋 别想了
Mom, I am not gay. Let it go.
好了 好了 对不起
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
我接受你
And I accept you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在大学跟一个女生约会过
You know, I dated a woman in college.
妈
Mom!
她叫斯黛茜
Stacy.
她超级温柔
She was the gentlest lover.
你继续说我就不跳了
Keep talking, and I'm gonna stop dancing.
萨沙 你回家了
Sasha, hi. You're home.
利亚姆 你长大了
Liam, you've grown.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表