剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
你没告诉她你有时候会被男人吸引
you didn't tell her you're sometimes attracted to guys.
如果你想跟里根谈一场真正的恋爱
If you want to have a real relationship with Reagan,
你就不该瞒着她
you can't keep things from her
就因为你害怕她不想听这些事
just because you're scared she won't want to hear them.
不要说我
And don't try to turn this around on me.
我们的情况完全不同
Our situations are completely different.
-天啊 -你怎么进去的
- Jeez. - How'd you get in there?
这么说吧 我的手真的很小
Let's just say I have really small hands.
快点 快啊
Move it. Come on.
-你给他下了迷♥奸♥药吗 -还没有
- You roofied him? - Not yet.
我找恐怖的史蒂夫要了一粒 溶在了利亚姆的水里
I got one from Creepy Steve and dissolved it in Liam's water.
我们只用等他喝了
We just need him to drink it.
你对夏洛特做了什么
What'd you do to Charlotte?
我给她吃了一个非素食蛋卷
I gave her a non-vegan egg roll.
你不能喝
Uh, you can't drink that.
它没有过滤
It's not filtered.
我口干
My mouth was dry.
我想我有些紧张
I guess I am a little nervous.
这是我们公♥司♥历史上
It's only the biggest product launch
最重大的产品发布会
in this company's history.
来吧 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
我们来好好表现吧
Let's go crush it.
好了 我们清楚计划了吗
Okay. We all clear on the plan?
我们偷偷溜进那里 拿到麦克风 暴露西奥的身份
We sneak in there, grab the microphone, and out Theo.
-没那么复杂 -我不同意
- It's not that complicated. - Beg to differ.
为什么得是我当吉祥物啊
And why am I the one who has to be the mascot?
我是说 真的
I mean, really.
因为你的协调性和小山羊一样
Because you have the coordination of a baby goat.
我现在有点喜欢你
It seem weird that I'm slightly
是不是挺古怪的
attracted to you right now?
抱歉打扰了
Um, excuse me. Hiya.
你们是谁啊
Who the deuce are you bitches?
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
我们是资浅代表队调过来的
We're the bitches that just got bumped up from JV.
教练没跟我说这回事
Hmm, coach didn't say jack about it to me.
也许她不再信任你的领导能力了
Well, maybe she's lost faith in your ability to lead.
你们最好快点
You guys better be up to speed.
真厉害
That was very impressive.
永远别表现出恐惧
Never show fear.
劳伦 这太疯狂了 我明白
Lauren, this is insane. Look, I get it.
西奥伤害了你 你想伤害他
Theo hurt you and all, you want to do is hurt him back,
但是相信我 这样不会让你更舒服的
but trust me, it's not gonna make you feel better.
这也不会让我更难受
Well, it can't make me feel worse.
鲍德温高中校队啦啦队
And now, the Baldwin High varsity cheerleaders.
那边
That way.
我们请出篮球球员前
Now, before we bring out the basketball players,
超棒的啦啦队会表演
this amazing cheerleading squad will perform
国家冠军赛获胜节目
their national championship winning routine right now.
唷 唷 开始了
Yo, yo, here we go.
唷 唷 三 四
Yo, yo, three, four.
啦啦队也没这么难嘛
Cheerleading isn't so hard.
她们居然靠这套操赢得了国家冠军
I can't believe they won nationals with this.
从我们身边跑过
Run past us.
天啊 冲着我们来了
Oh, my God. It's coming right towards us.
把我举起来
Lift me up.
-你的胯部在我的脖子上 -别摔着我了
- Ow, your crotch is on my neck. - Just don't drop me.
-艾米 给光 -我不知道那是什么意思
- Amy, spot me. - I don't know what that means.
加油雄鹿队
Go Buccs!
那真是非同凡响
Well, that was different.
现在该请出
And now it's time to bring out
鲍德温高中篮球队了
the Baldwin High basketball team.
好戏上场了
Here we go.
我没事 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry.
开心点
Be happy.
真搞笑 爸爸
Very funny, dad.
如果你这样做是为了让我害怕 你做到了 好吗
If you're doing this to freak me out, it worked, okay?
你可以停下来了
You can stop now.
爸爸
Dad.
我感觉也是一样
You know, I feel the same way.
就在这里
Right here.
真棒 我知道了
Great. Got it.
布克父子 你们可以上台了
Bookers, we are ready for you.
好
Great.
没问题
You got it.
马上就去了
Be right there.
他喝醉了吗
Is he drunk?
我看见他喝的只有一杯...
The only thing I saw him drink was a glass of...
我没时间等你说完那句话
I don't have time to wait for the end of that sentence.
30秒后斯克科尔就要进行直播了
We have a Skwerkel-cast going live in 30 seconds.
你得进行演示
You'll have to give the presentation.
读出提词器上的字就行
Just read the teleprompter.
我应该是做模特的
I'm just supposed to be the model.
每隔一阵子
Every once in a while,
就会出现一款革命性的产品
a revolutionary product comes along
改变一切
that changes everything.
斯克科尔很荣幸
Skwerkel is very fortunate
将这款新产品
to be able to introduce this new product
带入你们的生活之中
into your world.
进行戏剧性的停顿 注视观众
Take dramatic pause. Gaze out at audience.
该死 我不该读的
Oh, holy. I wasn't supposed to read that.
不不不 提词器跑得太快了
No, no, no, no. The thingy's going too fast.
知道吗 谁需要提词器啊
You know what? Who needs a teleprompter?
我是来介绍斯克科尔单片眼镜的
I'm just here to tell you about the Skwerkel Monocle.
我承认
I'll admit it.
一开始我觉得这是个愚蠢的主意
At first, I thought this was a dumb idea.
真的很蠢
Really dumb.
但我一直梦想着脸上绑着一台电脑
But I've always dreamed of having a computer strapped to my face.
猜猜怎么 它真的很棒
And guess what. It is awesome.
我跟你们聊天的同时在查看邮件
I'm checking my email right now while I talk to you.
放到了垃圾文件夹里
Huh, just saved that to my trash folder.
好吧 也许我太过分了
All right, maybe I went overboard.
你觉得吗
You think?
夏洛特真的玩弄了我
It's just Charlotte really played with my head.
她把我当测试 来证明
She used me as a test to prove whether or not
她到底是不是真正的拉拉 猜猜结果是什么
she was actually a lesbian, and guess what the results were.
-里根 那真糟糕 我很抱歉 -没事
- Reagan, that sucks. I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我从错误中吸取了教训
I've learned from my mistakes,
现在我有了个超棒的女朋友
and now I have an awesome girlfriend
她弄明白了这回事
who's got it all figured out.
我知道你们的想法
And I know what you're thinking.
它会不会影响你的深度知觉
"Does it affect your depth perception?"
答案是否定的
The answer is no.
开玩笑的 伙计们
Just kidding, folks.
这玩意儿棒极了
This thing is awesome.
28号♥ 艾利克斯 为帕尔默鼓掌吧
Number 28, Alex. Let's hear it for Palmer.
最后 23号♥ 为吉米鼓掌吧
Last but not least, number 23. Let's hear it for Jimmy.
注意了 鲍德温高中
Attention, Baldwin High.
你们该知道吉米的一件事
There's something you all should know about Jimmy.
他不是他说的那个人
He isn't who he says he is.
他是
He's...
他是
He's...
劳伦 拜托
Lauren, please.
能跟我念缉毒警♥察♥吗
Can I get an N-A-R-C?
他不是他装出来的那个人
He's not the man he seems to be!
-他是缉毒警♥察♥ -缉毒警♥察♥
- He's a narc! - Narc!
-他是缉毒警♥察♥ -对 他是缉毒警♥察♥
- He's a narc! - Yeah, he's a narc.
缉毒警♥察♥
Narc.
缉毒警♥察♥
Narc.
现在大家都走了
Okay, now that everyone's gone,
我想说我真的很抱歉
I just want to say that I am so, so sorry.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表