剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
终于有人关心我了
Finally a guy who cares about me,
不像那个人♥渣♥
unlike that piece of .
就不该把他的名字纹在我背上
Never should have gotten his named tattooed on my back...
拜托 能让我看看吗
Uh, can I please see it?
这会改变我今晚的心情
It would really turn my evening around.
也许你该改成一朵花或者一条海豚
Uh...maybe you could change it into a flower or a dolphin
什么的
or something?
你在勾搭我的姑娘吗
Hey, you hittin' on my girl?
我猜你就是布巴
I'm guessing you're Bubba.
但是别担心 她不是我喜欢的类型
But don't worry. She's not really my type.
不是你的类型 你是同性恋吗
Not your type? Are you a homo?
我是同性恋 智慧人[谐音]
I am a homo... A homo sapien.
你是什么物种
What species are you?
我是异性恋
I'm a heterosexual.
真的吗
Really?
因为你站得好近
'Cause you're standing awfully close,
但你该知道 我对背毛不感兴趣
but you should know I'm not into back hair,
我猜你有很多
and I'm guessing you've got a lot.
我们要走了
Uh, we were just leaving.
他要去吃癫痫药了
It's time for his seizure medication.
我没事的
I got this.
我设想时 这个主意还挺好的
That seemed like a much better idea in my head.
开打吧
Let's roll.
你们的舌头碰触时 计时开始
Time starts when your tongues touch.
那什么 我要选择真心话
Actually, you know what? I'm--I'm gonna go with truth.
呸
Boo.
跟利亚姆·布克做♥爱♥感觉怎么样
How was sex with Liam Booker?
问得好
Ooh, good one.
我自己也好奇
I'm curious about that myself.
挺好的
It was fine.
没什么值得详述的
Nothing to write home about.
艾米 你同意吗
Amy, do you agree?
什么 你说什么
What? Excuse me?
你们不是3P了吗
Didn't you guys have a threesome?
是啊 但我们没继续下去
O-oh...yeah, we didn't go through with it, though,
而且丽兹贝丝 又没轮到你
and, Lisbeth, it's not your turn.
立规矩是有原因的 各位
There are rules for a reason, people.
好吧
Okay.
我选择 劳伦
I chose... Lauren.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare.
然后 利亚姆 你用酒瓶
And then, Liam, you punched that guy
砸了那个想来打我的男的
with the bottle when he tried to hit me.
然后肖恩 天啊
And then, Shane-- but, Shane, oh, my goodness,
刚才真是疯狂的塔伦蒂诺动作
those were some crazy-ass tarantino moves back there.
你们从哪里学到的
Where'd you learn how to do that?
尼泊尔
Nepal.
是少林僧人把我养大的
I was raised by a group of shaolin monks.
-不可能 -当然啦
- No way. - Of course not.
当你作为同性恋在德州长大时
When you grow up gay in Texas,
就会很早去学跆拳道
you sign up for tae kwon do early.
好了肖恩 下车吧 晚安
Okay, Shane, here you go, man. Nighty-night.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
如果你想说什么 就说吧
If you have something to say, say it.
好
Fine.
我觉得今晚那场打斗是你挑起的
I think you picked that fight tonight.
-我为什么要那样做 -因为你吃醋
- Why would I do that? - Because you were jealous.
吃西奥的醋吗 当然没有
Of Theo? Of course not.
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous.
而且我喜欢他
Besides, I like him.
他支持了我
You know, he had my back.
当那个人表现得很混♥蛋♥时
You're the one who tried to pull me away
你只想把我拉开
when that guy was being a total dickwad.
我只是想保护你
I was just tryin' to protect you,
你可没有保护我
Which is more than you did for me.
你说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
你没有把艾米的秘密告诉我
You kept Amy's secret at my expense.
你基本上选择了她而不是我
You basically chose her over me.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
我感觉就是这样
Well, that's what it feels like.
-利亚姆 -我说够了
- Liam-- - I'm done talking about it.
请你走吧
Please, go.
我该坐到前排去吗
Um...should I move to the front?
我准备好了 开始吧
I'm ready. Just do it.
-我下不了手 -谢天谢地 该我了
- I can't do it. - Oh, thank god. My turn.
给我吧 我来
Hand it over. I'll do it.
真心话 我选择真心话
Truth. Truth. I choose truth.
把那玩意儿关掉
Just shut that thing off.
有什么要问的...
What to ask...
问这个吧 你是不是生下来就和我们不同
How about, were you born different than the rest of us?
你爱上了利亚姆·布克吗
Are you in love with liam booker?
你在吃激素吗
Are you taking hormones?
你有没有意淫着卡玛自♥慰♥过
Have you ever masturbated thinking about Karma?
我不想玩了
I don't want to play anymore.
绿色真是你最喜欢的颜色吗
Is green really your favorite color?
艾米 我能进来吗
Amy? Can I come in?
我不想聊这事
I don't want to talk about it.
我什么时候被这种话拦住了
Since when has that stopped me before?
真希望我没对你表白过
Ugh, I wish I never told you.
这改变了一切
It changed everything.
没有
no, it didn't.
卡玛 当我碰到你的手时
Karma, when our hands touched,
你马上抽开手 就像我得了埃博拉病毒一样
you pulled yours away like I had ebola.
那个吻...
And that kiss...
承认吧 我喜欢你 你觉得很恶心
Admit it; you're grossed out that I'm attracted to you.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我发誓我没觉得恶心
I swear I'm not grossed out.
我觉得受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
好吧
Yeah, right.
真希望我也有这种感觉
I just wish that I felt the same way.
我知道你一定感觉很痛苦
I know how painful it must be,
我不想让你感觉更糟糕
and I don't want to make it worse.
我又不知道如何失去魅力
It's not like I know how to stop being irresistible.
你刚才居然说出那种话来啊
Wow, did you really just say that?
是啊
Yeah, I really did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都做错了 我只是不知道规矩是什么
I'm doing this all wrong; I just don't know what the rules are.
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
如果我们不聊这事 我们就没法解决
Well, we can't figure it out if we don't talk about it,
不管这有多么不舒服
no matter how uncomfortable it is.
我不知道
Yeah, I know.
比如说 我们可以睡在一张床上吗
Like, can we sleep in the same bed together?
如果不行的话 我很乐意睡在沙发上
'Cause if not, I'm happy to sleep on the couch.
好吧...
Okay, well...
我不高兴 但我会做的
I'm not "Happy," but I'll do it.
我觉得我能接受
I think I can handle that.
好棒
Yay.
我帮你按♥摩♥背部行吗
And how do you feel about back rubs?
我觉得那还得过阵子
I think we have to work up to that.
知道了 别担心
Got it, no worries.
我很有耐心的
I'm patient.
不 别这样 停下
No, don't--stop.
别这样 快停下
Don't do it. No. Stop it.
我肯定感觉很难过啦 但没那么难过
Sure I feel bad but not that bad.
艾米真的很挣扎 她需要我
Amy was really struggling. She needed me.
利亚姆是直男 他不知道
Liam's straight; he doesn't understand
质疑自己的性取向有多令人困惑
how confusing it is to question your sexuality.
那倒是 但你从利亚姆的角度
That's true, but have you thought about things
考虑过这件事吗
from Liam's point of view?
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表