剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
你觉得她信了吗
Do you think she bought it?
赫斯特高中的学生们
Students of Hester High,
你们将无法享受
there are certain personal freedoms
一些人身自♥由♥
you will no longer be able to enjoy.
你们受够被当做罪犯看待吗
Are you tired of being treated like a criminal?
我是劳伦·库珀 我也这么想
I'm Lauren Cooper, and I feel the same way.
劳伦·库珀
年级主席
我是说 如果连门都没有
I mean, what's the point of having lockers
那有锁还有什么意义呢 我说得对吗
if there are no doors on them, am I right?
我们不能在校园里停车
We're not allowed to park on campus anymore.
最糟糕的是 我们得背上这个
And worst of all, we have to carry these.
这太不人道了
It's inhumane.
为什么一些人犯下了罪 而我们都要受惩罚
Why should all of us be punished for the crimes of a few?
所以我跟特纳校长合作
That's why I worked with Principal Turner
来打造赫斯特新的核实项目
to create Hester's new Verified Program.
核实
为劳伦·库珀预留
现在我可以开车去学校 用正常的书包
Now I can drive to school and use a normal backpack.
我拥有我之前享受的一切自♥由♥
I have all of the freedoms I enjoyed before.
进行核实很简单
And getting verified is simple.
在新的行为准则上签名
Just sign the new code of conduct,
采集指纹 同意随机药检
get fingerprinted, and agree to random drug tests,
因为如果我们没有要隐瞒的事
because if we have nothing to hide,
那这有什么大不了的呢
what's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的呢 她是认真的吗
What's the big deal"? Is she serious?
没人会信这一套的
Hey, nobody's going to fall for that.
恭喜 你得到了核实
Congratulations. You're verified.
进行核实
怎么回事啊
What is happening?
肖恩 你遇到了卡玛新的神秘基友了吗
Hey, Shane, have you met Karma's new mysterious gay friend?
你开玩笑吗 他是不是一直机智地反驳
Are you kidding me? Is he full of witty retorts?
他的时尚感怎么样 他帅吗 比我还帅吗
How's his fashion sense? Is he cute? Cuter than me?
我不知道 我只见过他一次
I don't know. I only met him once.
-他叫菲利克斯 -菲利克斯
- His name is Felix. - Felix.
我纱线艺术课上的新生吗
Oh, the new guy in my yarn arts class?
谢天谢地他不是同性恋
Oh, thank God he's not gay.
你确定吗
You're sure?
相信我 我的同志雷达百分百准确
Trust me. My gaydar is 100% accurate.
是对男生
Well, with guys.
如果那是真的 那他为什么假冒同性恋
If that's true, then why would he fake being gay?
是啊 谁会做这么糟糕的事呢
Yeah. Who would do such a terrible thing?
他在"卡玛"卡玛
He's Karma-ing Karma.
他在装同性恋 好获得她的信任
He's pretending to be gay so he can gain her trust
然后引诱她
and seduce her.
好吧 我先失陪一下
Uh-huh. Will you excuse me one second?
布兰达
Hi, Brenda.
大拇指指纹
Thumbprint.
布兰达 搞什么 你要进行核实吗
Brenda, what the ? You're getting verified?
对不起 肖恩 我真的很需要停车
I'm sorry, Shane. I just really need the parking.
你该加入她 很简单
You should join her. It's easy.
点击这里接受条款
Just click here to accept the terms and conditions.
如果你不介意 我想先看看
If you don't mind, I'd prefer to read them first.
什么
What?
你们看了吗
Have any of guys read this?
这比我祖母的圣诞来信还要长
This is longer than my grandma's Christmas letter.
他们想让我们按他们的规定行事
They want us to play by their rules.
但是赫斯特高中一直在打破规矩
But Hester High has always been about breaking the rules.
我们质疑传统 信任彼此
We question tradition. We trust each other.
为弱势群体站出来 能说句阿门吗 布兰达
We stand up for the little guy. Can I get an amen, Brenda?
-阿门 -各位 没必要
- Amen. - You guys, there's no need
再来一场愚蠢的抗♥议♥了 反正也没用
for another silly protest. They never work anyway.
也许是因为之前的抗♥议♥
Maybe that's because they've never been
没有这次声势浩大
as epic as this one.
各位学生 如果特纳校长
Fellow students, if Principal Turner
想剥夺我们的权利
wants to strip us of our rights,
也许我们该剥掉衣服来保护权利
then maybe we should strip to protect them.
裸体抗♥议♥ 裸体抗♥议♥
Naked protest! Naked protest!
裸体抗♥议♥ 裸体抗♥议♥
Naked protest! Naked protest! Naked protest!
好像那天还不够糟一样
And then, as if the day wasn't bad enough,
我们得乘坐送货电梯
we had to use the service elevator.
儿子
Oh, son.
我过来告诉你
I dropped by to tell you
我听说你做得很不错 而且你迟到了
I heard you're doing great work, and you're late.
真是巧啊
What are the odds?
我在学校耽误了
I was held up at school.
很幸运 齐塔很讨人喜欢
Mm. Well, luckily, Zita's been a delightful distraction.
你没跟我说你♥爸♥是总裁
You didn't tell me your dad was the CEO.
他挺帅的
He's kind of hot.
怎么了 是真的
What? It's true.
你可以看出来他很有兴趣
You could tell he'd be into it.
真是假正经
Sheesh. Such a prude.
相信我 不是假正经
Trust me, not a prude.
离那个男人远点
And stay far away from that man.
他早餐就吃孩子的灵魂
He eats children's souls for breakfast.
你真的不喜欢他
You really don't like him.
-布克 在努力工作吗 -工作努力
- Booker, Skwerking hard? - Hardly Skwerking.
这些人真的享受在这里工作
These people actually enjoy working here.
这点我没法生气
I can't piss all over that.
如果你真的那么讨厌
Well, if you really hate it so much,
那你为什么来
then why are you here?
说来话长
That is a long story.
听起来很劲爆啊 慢慢说
Sounds juicy. Take your time.
润色一下亮点
Embellish the good parts.
拜托 你可以信任我
Oh, come on. You can trust me.
我要跟谁说啊 我的朋友们都在康复中心
Who am I going to tell? All my friends are in rehab.
好吧 我从哪里开始呢
Okay. Um, where do I begin?
赫斯特的同学们 当我说我们没什么好隐瞒的时
All right, Hester, when I say "We have nothing to hide,"
大家都脱掉衣服
everyone take off your clothes.
裸体
N-u-d-e!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
裸体
N-u-d-e!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
裸体
N-u-d-e!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
裸体
N-u-d-e!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
-我们得谈谈 -裸体
- We need to talk. - N-U-D-E!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
劳伦 现在还不晚 跟他们说你犯了个错误
Lauren, it's not too late. Go tell them you made a mistake.
但我没有 温蒂
But I didn't, Wendy.
我支持了特纳校长做的一切
I support everything Principal Turner is doing.
你不是我投票选的那个人了
You're not the same candidate I voted for.
-劳伦 -你在这里干什么呢
- Lauren. - What the are you doing here?
你拉黑了我的电♥话♥
You blocked my calls.
我得告诉你我骗了你
I need to tell you that I lied to you.
我知道 你觉得我有多蠢啊
Yeah, I know. How stupid do you think I am?
不 你问我那一切是不是真的的时候
No. When you asked if any of it was real,
我说不是只是因为我头儿在听
I only said no because my boss was listening.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know what game you're playing,
但不会管用的
but it's not going to work.
裸体
N-u-d-e!
你不能剥夺我的权利
You can't take my rights from me!
好了 学生们
All right, students!
你们有十秒钟时间散开
You have ten seconds to disperse.
在那之后 这里的所有人
After that, everyone here
都要接受一个月的周六到校禁闭的处罚
will receive Saturday detention for a month.
他是认真的吗
Is he for real?
我知道你们都讨厌新规定
I know you all hate these new rules.
一个真正的政客会站上来
A real politician would get up here
告诉你们他也讨厌这些规定 但我不会迎合
and tell you they hate them too, but I won't pander,
特别是那并不是我的感受
especially when that's not how I feel.
赫斯特高中跟之前不一样了
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表