剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
好啊 我们是警♥察♥哟
Hey-ho, we're the po-po, yo!
或者西奥 你可以跟莱拉交换
Or, Theo, you could trade places with Leila.
西奥 别走
Oh, Theo, don't go.
不然谁要跟我分买♥♥布朗尼的钱啊
Who else is going to go splitsies with me on that pot brownie I just got?
当我们腾云驾雾时
This game's going to be so much better
这游戏会好玩很多的
when we're tripping our balls off.
滚粗 布兰迪
Fuck off, Brandi.
西奥才不是像你这样的瘾君子和无精打采的废柴
Theo's not a pothead, burnout loser like you.
他要跟莱拉交换
He's switching with Leila.
实际上 我觉得我该跟布兰迪走
Actually, I think I should go with Brandi.
遵守游戏规则
Play by the rules.
-什么 但是 -这样想吧
- What? But-- - Just think of it this way.
你是运泥者 我是火舞者
You're a mudmover. I'm a firedancer.
我们是不幸的恋人 还挺热辣的 对吧
We're star-crossed lovers. Kind of hot, right?
等等 卡玛
Wait, Karma.
很高兴看到你有时间冷静下来
Glad to see you've had the time to cool down.
我是说 现在我们可以谈谈了
I mean, now we can talk.
我没什么可说的
I've got nothing to say to you.
离我远点 离我俩远点
Stay away from me, from both of us.
卡玛 你不能把我拒之门外
Karma, you can't just shut me out.
实际上 她是云旋者
Um, actually, she's a cloudspinner,
所以从理论上来说 她可以
so, technically, she can.
作为云旋者
And as a cloudspinny-person,
我不想要他那种人接近我
I don't want his kind anywhere near me.
火舞者 带走这个运泥者
Firedancers, remove this mudmover.
真的吗
Really?
-你觉得我害怕他们吗 -你该的
- You think I'm afraid of those? - You should be.
如果他们射中了你 那你就死了
If they shoot you, then you're dead,
那你就被放逐到地下第二层了
and you are banished to the subbasement,
在那里你会观看禁欲教育老电影
where you'll be watching old abstinence education films.
德州政♥府♥要求我播
The state of Texas requires me to show them.
相信我 那简直是折磨
Trust me, they're torture.
我们走吧 人♥渣♥
Let's go, scum.
往前看 哥们
Eyes forward, buddy.
快点 混球
Hurry up, punk.
利亚姆 卡玛
跟我说话
就五分钟
我看你在写小说啊
Oh, writing quite the novel there, I see.
拜托
你没事吧 利亚姆
You okay, Liam?
卡玛没法永远忽视我
Karma can't ignore me forever.
听我解释
如果我继续短♥信♥刷屏
If I keep up my texting barrage,
她最后得进行回应
she'll have to respond eventually.
也许她没收到你的短♥信♥
You know, maybe she's not getting your texts.
我的短♥信♥好像也都没发过去
None of my texts seem to be coming through either.
我想着可能有太阳耀斑
I'm thinking there's a sun flare.
注意了 运泥者
Attention, mudmovers!
因为你们中的一个人好像无法控制发短♥信♥的冲动
Because some among you can't seem to control your textual impulses,
云旋者命令你们都交出手♥机♥
the cloudspinners decree you should all relinquish your phones.
什么
What?
-抱歉 各位 -你不是认真的吧
- Sorry, guys. - You can't be serious.
别逼我用这个 哥们
Don't make me use this, bro.
艾米 搞毛啊
Amy, what the ?
为什么卡玛原谅了你 却责怪我
Why is Karma forgiving you and blaming me?
你跟她说了什么
What did you tell her?
不是我说了不该说的话
I'm not the one who's been saying things I shouldn't.
你发誓不会说出去的
You swore you'd never tell.
很抱歉我失信了
I'm sorry I broke that promise,
但这不公平
but this isn't fair.
那晚我们都想伤害卡玛 你也知道
We both wanted to hurt Karma that night, and you know it.
你在让我背黑锅
You're letting me take the fall.
我还以为你更加正直
I thought you had more integrity than that.
赫斯特利亚
享受吧
Enjoy.
再见
Bye.
抱歉 运泥者不许经过这里
Sorry, no mudmovers allowed beyond this point.
既然你第一次好像没听清
Since you didn't seem to hear me the first time,
我就再说一次
I'll say it again.
滚粗 布兰迪
Fuck off, Brandi,
还有 离西奥远点
and also, stay away from Theo.
他不会吃你的特殊布朗尼的
He's not going to be eating your special brownie.
看来比起金发妞 他更喜欢布朗尼
Hmm, it's looking like he prefers brownie to blondie.
好了 有点活力 两位
Okay. Look alive, people.
我们得闯进云旋者的巢穴
We need to break into the cloudspinners' lair.
利亚姆 你需要手♥机♥跟卡玛联♥系♥
Liam, you need your phone, so you can talk to Karma.
肖恩 你需要你的手♥机♥
Shane, you need your phone,
好让自己可悲地盯着它看 直到杜克给你发短♥信♥
so you can stare at it pathetically until Duke texts.
我需要让西奥远离那个吸毒荡♥妇♥
And I need to keep Theo away from that slut-faced stoner.
我们为什么干坐着呢
So why are we just sitting around?
劳伦说得对 我们需要一个计划
Lauren's right. We need a plan.
这个计划不会让我们被"杀死"
One that won't get us fake-killed
然后被放逐到地下第二层
and banished to the subbasement.
如果我们能玩特洛伊木马的把戏就好了
If only we could do the old Trojan horse trick,
但他们肯定会早早料到的
but they'd see that coming a mile away.
《伊利亚特》里的特洛伊木马
Like the Trojan horse from the Iliad?
英语第三课时我们读到了
We're reading it in third period English.
你俩都在我班里
You're both in my class.
-我翘课了 -我很忙
- I was going to skim it. - I've been preoccupied.
好吧
Okay.
如果其他人都像你们这样健忘
If everyone else is as oblivious as you two,
这计划可能管用呢
this might actually work.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得他们不该直视我们
I think they shouldn't be allowed to look us in the eye,
我们应该收他们一半午餐钱 作为税款
and we should tax them half their lunch money.
这些主意都很糟糕
All of these ideas suck.
我想让他真的受到痛苦
I want him to really suffer.
他吗
Him?
我说了"他"吗
Did I say "Him"?
我是说那些肮脏的运泥者
I meant those filthy mudmovers.
也许你们不该对运泥者这么苛刻
Maybe you guys should lighten up on the mudmovers.
如果我们抽到了不同的签
If we'd drawn a different lot,
我们也会跟他们一样
we could easily be in their place.
实际上 卡玛
In fact, Karma...
我得告诉你一件事
There's something you need to know.
是什么
What is it?
我只是...
I just, um...
我听说在单人小餐桌那边
I heard that there's diet root beer
有无糖根汁饮料 那是你最喜欢的
over there on the snack table, your favorite.
-我去给你拿一杯 -最好的闺蜜
- Let me go grab you one. - Best friend ever.
你能加冰块吗 拜托了
And can you pour it over ice, please?
你不担心卡玛可能太过分了吗
Aren't you worried that Karma may be taking this a bit far?
不 我是说这是个愚蠢的游戏对吧
No, I mean, it's just a stupid game, right?
他们也是这样说斯坦福监狱实验的
That's what they said about the Stanford prison experiment.
那是什么 听起来像是个糟糕的爵士乐队
What's that? It sounds like a bad jam band.
不 这事真的发生了
No, it really happened.
他们把学生分为囚犯和守卫
They divided students into prisoners and guards,
守卫最后沉溺于权力
and the guards ended up getting so drunk with power
做出了可怕的事
that they did horrible things.
我能在今天拿到无糖饮料吗
Could I get that diet soda today, please?
她在这里干什么呢
What is she doing here?
她是肮脏的运泥者
She's a filthy mudmover.
我们卑微的运泥者献给云旋者领主这份礼物
We lowly mudmovers offer our cloudspinner overlords this tribute
作为我们忠诚和顺从的代表
as a token of our fealty and obedience.
我们接受这份礼物
We accept this tribute.
各位 拜托
Guys, hey! Hey, guys!
这显然是特洛伊木马
That's clearly a Trojan horse.
把我们的手♥机♥还来 不许惩罚我们
Give us our phones, and nobody gets nerfed.
砍掉她的头
Off with her head!
真敢说大话 丽兹贝丝
Big words, Lisbeth.
但明天这游戏就会结束
But tomorrow this game will be over,
然后你会在哪里
and then where will you be?
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表