剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
那是个愚蠢的复仇计划
It was just a stupid revenge plot
结果完全失控了
that got totally out of hand.
你想给我下迷♥奸♥药
You tried to roofie me.
我嫉妒你和齐塔上♥床♥了
I was jealous that you slept with Zita.
我没有
I didn't.
我那样说只是因为你和菲利克斯睡了
I just said that because you slept with Felix.
-我没有 -你没有吗
- I didn't. - You didn't?
那他为什么没穿上衣
Then why was he shirtless--
我回头跟你说
I'll tell you about that later.
但是首先
But first.
你为我放弃了美术吗
You gave up art for me?
齐塔跟你说的吗
Zita told you?
真正的问题是你为什么没跟我说
The real question is why you didn't.
因为我这样做不是为了买♥♥到你的原谅
Because I didn't do it to buy your forgiveness.
我想获得你的原谅
I want to earn that.
你觉得我会吗
But do you think I ever will?
我很想原谅你
Look, I want to forgive you.
你做了很多正确的事
You're doing all the right things.
我只是害怕会再次受伤
I'm just scared of getting hurt again,
所以我得处于掌控的位置
which is why I need to be in control.
我没意见
I'm okay with that.
那就把双手放到背后
Then put your hands behind your back.
我用了太多胶了
I used too much glue.
你这么漂亮 真好
It's a good thing you're so pretty.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你说得对
You were right.
对西奥复仇 或者说吉米 不管他叫什么名字
Revenge on Theo, Jimmy, whatever the hell his name is,
都没让我感觉更好
it didn't make me feel any better.
这需要时间的
It's just gonna take time.
真棒 时间
Great. Time.
那不是我想要的答案
That wasn't the answer I wanted.
我该走了
I got to go.
也许你可以在睡觉前挤出点私人时间
Maybe you can squeeze in a little me time before bed,
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
真搞笑 但我给里根发了短♥信♥
Very funny, but I texted Reagan,
她在过来的路上
and she's on her way over.
我要告诉她我的真实感受
I'm gonna tell her how I really feel.
你说得对
You were right.
如果我想跟她谈一场真正的恋爱
If I want a real relationship with her,
那我就得坦诚
then I have to be honest.
我支持你 伙伴
Arr, I've got your back, matey.
别这样
Don't do that.
-说到坦诚 -我会不跟杜克说的
- Speaking of being honest. - I'm not telling Duke.
得走了
Got to run.
拜拜
Bye!
卡玛 怎么样
Oh, Karma. How'd it go?
-我们得谈谈 -不
- We need to talk. - Oh, no.
你俩吵架了吗
Did you two get in a fight?
不 实际上我们联络了感情
No, actually, we bonded.
我更了解里根了
I got to learn a little more about Reagan.
你知道她的上一任女朋友为一个男孩甩了她
Like, did you know that her last girlfriend dumped her for a boy,
她现在绝对不会容忍♥
and now she has zero tolerance for girls
质疑自己性取向的女孩吗
who are questioning their sexuality?
这个啊
Oh, that.
她以为你都弄明白了
She thinks you have it all figured out.
艾米 你得告诉她真♥相♥
Amy, you have to tell her the truth.
我知道 但我从何说起呢
I know. But how do I even begin?
顺便说一句 我有时候会被男孩吸引
"Oh, by the way, I'm sometimes attracted to guys
还有我跟利亚姆睡过
and oh, I once slept with Liam."
也许先别说最后那部分
Maybe ease into that last part.
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表