剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
Are we clear?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
他对你做了那种事 你怎么能让他回到你身边
How could you take him back after what he did to you?
-什么 -让谁回到身边
- What? - Take who back?
我们发现劳伦和西奥在走廊亲热
We caught Lauren and Theo making out in the hallway.
艾米和我还帮你揭露了他呢
After Amy and I helped you out him?
你也揭露了西奥吗
You outed Theo too?
我为什么不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
劳伦 他逮捕了我父母 我还有艾米
Lauren, he arrested my parents and me and Amy.
那是因为他在为我们保密
Because he was protecting our secret.
劳伦 你什么时候才能学到
Oh, Lauren, when are you gonna learn?
秘密总是会泄露的
Secrets always come out.
是啊 因为你曝光的
Yeah, because you out them!
如果肖恩·哈维曝光了你的事 请举手
Raise your hand if you've been outed by Shane Harvey.
多谢大家的支持
Thank you for your support.
不 这不是支持
Oh, no, this isn't support.
你曝光别人这是种病
You've got a real problem outing people.
如果你没有帮杜克出柜
If you hadn't outed Duke,
你现在就不会处于这种情况 所以承认了吧
you wouldn't be in this situation right now, so just admit it.
如果你承认你是企业的叛徒
I'll admit it if you admit you're a corporate sellout
艺术什么的只是个玩笑 我就承认
and the whole artist thing was a joke.
劳伦 你不能让他回来
Lauren, you can't take him back.
他只会再次伤害你的
He's only gonna hurt you again.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't give a what you think,
但你最好保密
but you better keep it a secret,
因为如果这事泄露 西奥就会丢工作
because if this comes out, Theo loses his job.
好吧 我会保密
Fine, I'll keep your secret
前提是你不告诉布鲁斯
if you promise you won't tell Bruce
我不想让你告诉他的那件事
that thing I don't want you to tell him.
什么事
What thing?
你妈在跟你♥爸♥上♥床♥的事吗
The fact that your mom is fucking your dad?
那就是你在汽车旅馆发现的你♥妈♥的♥偷♥情♥对象吗
That's who you caught your mom with in the motel room?
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you keep that from me?
我们同意了 我们之间不再有秘密
We agreed, no more secrets between us.
我知道 但我知道你会生气
I know, but I knew that you would be
评判我妈 因为你讨厌我爸
all mad and judgy because you hate my dad.
我讨厌他看自己心情好坏
I hate how he blows in here once in a blue moon
千载难逢地来这里一次
if and when he pleases.
他是战地记者 卡玛
He's a war journalist, Karma.
他不能决定战争什么时候开始或结束
He doesn't exactly decide when wars start or end.
等等 你逃课不是为了看电影
Wait, you didn't cut school to see a film.
而是为了去见他
You cut school to see him.
被你发现了
Busted.
我有罪 我想跟我父亲共度时光
I'm guilty for spending time with my father.
不 你有罪 因为你又撒了一个谎
No, you're guilty of yet another lie.
也许我们都该深呼吸一口
Maybe we should all take a deep breath.
瞧 如果人们不是真实的自我
See this is exactly what happens
就会发生这种事
when people aren't their true authentic selves.
别说自以为是的屁话了
Oh, enough with the self-righteous bull.
你表现得像是你替杜克出柜
You act like you did Duke some huge favor
是帮了他大忙 但你因为内疚
by outing him, but you're guilt-eating
在吃房♥间里所有不是塑料的东西
everything in this room that isn't made of plastic.
你不能做了错事
You can't just do the wrong thing
还假装你的理由是对的
and then pretend it's for the right reason.
说得好 布克
Excellent point, Booker.
替法拉尔保密是错的
Keeping Farrah's secret is wrong.
声称是为了不拆散我们家庭
And claiming it's to keep our family together
也不能让它变得正确
doesn't make it right.
她发誓那没有任何意义
She swore it didn't mean anything,
我们能别提这件事 翻篇了吗
so can we just forget about it and move on?
为什么这句话听起来很耳熟
Wow, why does that sound familiar?
对 你跟利亚姆上♥床♥时
Oh, yeah. That's what you said
也是这样说的
when you slept with Liam.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
我们还是视而不见吧
Let's just sweep it under the rug.
我们视而不见了好多事啊
I'm surprised there's any room left under there.
你居然有脸谈秘密
You're one to talk about secrets.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what's this?
这是麦克斯·布克给的25万支票
Oh, it's a check from Max Booker for $250,000.
那是为什么 卡玛
What's that about, Karma?
-怎么回事 -那张支票真大
- What the hell is going on? - That's a big check.
不 说真的 那是普通支票的两倍大
No, like, seriously, that's twice the standard size.
我们从洛杉矶回来后
After we got back from L.A.,
你父亲给了我那张支票 让我离你远点
your father offered me that check to stay away from you.
-你接受了吗 -没有
- And you took it? - No!
还没有 我还没去兑现呢
Not yet. I-I-I haven't cashed it.
是啊 但你也没撕了它
Yeah, but you haven't torn it up either.
谁不会考虑接受25万啊
Who wouldn't consider taking $250,000?
我真是个傻♥逼♥
I've been such an idiot.
这能帮我父母重振旗鼓
It could help my parents get back on their feet,
付我的大学学费
help pay for college.
我怎么可能不考虑啊
How could I not consider it for even a second?
你离开洛杉矶后 齐塔吻了我
After you left L.A., Zita kissed me.
她表现得很明显 她还想要更多
She made it very clear she wanted more,
但我拒绝了她
but I turned her down.
我根本没花一周时间考虑
It didn't take me a week to think about it.
真糟糕你跟艾米上♥床♥之前
Oh, yeah, well, too bad you didn't think
没考虑清楚
before you slept with Amy.
卡玛 别把我扯进来
Karma, please leave me out of this.
又来了
Here we go again.
你接受了贿赂 要远离我
You're taking a bribe to stay away from me,
但是要辩护的人是我吗
but I'm the one defending myself?
我不富 利亚姆
I'm not rich, Liam!
我在课上睡觉不是因为我在学习
I didn't fall asleep in class because I've been studying.
我在做我能找到的一切餐饮工作
I've been working every catering gig I could get.
我住在果汁车里
And I live in a freaking juice truck!
这太离题了 根本不好笑
It's so besides the point, it's not even funny.
如果有人提出给你这么多钱让你离开艾米
If you were offered that money to stay away from Amy,
你根本不会考虑的
you wouldn't have considered it for one second.
他在哭吗
Is he...crying?
你说得对
You're right.
我是个糟糕的人
I'm a terrible person.
我说你俩是拉拉
I outed you two as lesbians
因为我不想让劳伦赢得返校节女王
because I didn't want Lauren to win homecoming queen.
我说了你吃药的事 因为我想扳倒你
And I outed your pills because I wanted to take you down.
我帮杜克出柜了 因为
And I outed Duke because...
我想毁了他的生活
I wanted to ruin his life.
但他告诉我他爱我
Instead, he told me he loved me.
现在他恨我了
And now he hates me.
他该如此
And he should.
我也恨我自己
I hate me.
肖恩 放松点
Shane, man, come on. Ease up.
你做了一件坏事 但这并不意味着你是坏人
You did a bad thing, but that doesn't make you a bad person.
我原谅你了
I've forgiven you,
你对我做的事更糟糕
and what you did to me was way worse.
你跟他说你很抱歉了吗
Have you told him that you're sorry?
太迟了
It's too late.
他一小时后就走了
He leaves in, like, an hour to train
去跟泰拳手训练
with some famous Muy Thai fighter.
还有时间啊
Well, then there's still time!
我们要帮你越狱
We're breaking you out of here.
准备合成百兽王
Ready to form Voltron!
80年代的动画片
The '80s animated show--
真没人看过吗
Nobody? Really?
我们只有一小时时间 然后他就会再次来查看
Okay, we have one hour until he checks in again.
但他周六会锁门
But he locks the doors on Saturdays.
也许我们能弄到钥匙
Maybe we could get a key somehow?
他腰带上就有钥匙
He's got it on his belt.
卫生间的窗户呢
Oh, what about the bathroom window?
今早是开的
It was open this morning.
卫生间的窗户 那很小
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表