剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
他叫什么名字 西奥·安东尼
这是精神错乱的人才会搞出来的东西
This is the work of someone seriously unhinged.
我总是说她该接受一下电休克治疗
I always said she could use a good dose of electroshock.
她就站在我们身后 对吧
She's standing right behind us, isn't she?
你们好啊 艾米 肖恩
Hello, Amy. Shane.
我觉得如果你俩离开 我们再也不提这事
I think it would be best for everyone involved
这样对当事人最好
if you two leave and we never speak of this again.
不 我们得谈谈这事
No, we need to talk about this.
我们真的得谈谈 因为这一切都错了
Yeah, we really need to, because this is all wrong.
这些复仇场景都不现实
None of these revenge scenarios are practical.
我是说 砷中毒要好几周才能见效
I mean, arsenic poisoning could take weeks.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
如果你想报复西奥
If you want to get back at Theo,
为什么不去他的新学校
why don't you just go to his new school
暴露他是个缉毒警♥察♥
and out him as a narc.
暴露别人 这就是你对一切问题的解决方法对吧
Outing people-- that's your solution to everything, isn't it?
这太容易了 而且太明显
It's too simple and totally obvious.
别忘了危险
And let's not forget dangerous.
他可能被一群愤怒的学生暴打一顿
He might get the crap beat out of him by a mob of angry students.
说得好 这很完美
Good point. It's perfect.
根据我的情报 西奥在鲍德温高中
According to my intel, Theo is at Baldwin High School.
他参加了篮球队
He's on the basketball team,
今晚就有动员大会
and I saw there's a pep rally tonight.
如果我们快点 就能赶上
If we hurry, we can make it.
我去洗澡
I'll go shower.
你为什么要鼓励这事
Why are you encouraging this?
因为很有意思啊
Durr, because it's fun.
而且劳伦需要这样来翻篇
But also, Lauren clearly needs this to move on,
还有谁能更好帮她呢
and who better to help her than--
-除了你 -除了她姐姐
- You. - Her sister.
好吧 我去
Ugh, fine. I'll go.
祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy your evening.
-夏洛特 -里根
- Charlotte. - Reagan?
-有阵子没见了 -是啊
- It's been a while. - Yeah.
分手后就是这样
Well, that's what happens when you break up, you know?
时间流逝
The passage of time.
你看起来很不错
You look great.
我喜欢紫色的头发
I love the purple hair.
这里有一些鲜饼 亲爱的
Here's some fresh ice, babe.
你好 我是托德
'Sup? I'm Todd.
-夏洛特的 -男友 我知道
- Charlotte's... - Boyfriend. Yeah, I know.
这是里根 一个老朋友
This is Reagan. She's an old friend.
卡玛
Karma?
利亚姆
Liam.
真巧啊
Uh, what are the odds?
我找到了这份宴会服务生的工作 我很喜欢
I got this job cater waitering, and I love it.
每晚都能参加不同的派对
Different party every night.
但是看到你在我很吃惊
But I'm surprised to see you here.
我还以为你讨厌斯克科尔的一切
I thought you hated all things Skwerkel.
这事说来话长 而且很无聊
Yeah, it's this really long and--and really boring story.
你在工作 所以...
And you're at work, so...
说到吃惊
Speaking of being surprised,
我昨晚敲你窗户时见到了你的新朋友
I met your new friend last night when I knocked on your window.
他好像没穿上衣
He seemed shirtless.
你去了我家吗
You were at my house?
那没关系 但是
Which is fine but, uh,
有关系 因为我们要有界限
not fine because, uh, boundaries.
那是菲利克斯
Um, but that was Felix,
他只是个朋友
and he's just a friend.
没必要嫉妒
No need to be jealous.
-我没有 -很好
- I'm not. - Good.
因为我们只是朋友
Uh, 'cause, you know, you and I are just friends who--
偶尔上上♥床♥ 我懂的
Occasionally have sex. Yeah, no, I get it.
我只是没有料到你还有其他朋友
I just didn't realize that you had other friends.
是啊 你也应该有其他朋友
I do, and, uh, you should too.
是啊
I should.
是啊 因为你很友好
Yeah, 'cause you're such a friendly guy.
卡玛
Karma.
-这是齐塔 -卡玛
- This is Zita. - Karma.
我听说了你的好多事
I've heard lots about you.
齐塔是我的好朋友
Yeah, Zita's a good friend.
我们先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
要去卫生间"友好"一下了
we're gonna go and get friendly in the bathroom.
真是个小贱♥人♥
Ugh, what a little bitch!
我想的也是一样
I was just thinking the same thing.
我们约会了两年
We dated for two years,
结果她把我当朋友来介绍吗
and she's gonna introduce me as her friend?
利亚姆刚跟他的新朋友
Well, Liam just went with his new friend
去卫生间做♥爱♥了
to the bathroom to have sex.
我们不能让他们这样对我们
We can't let them treat us like this.
我们得让他们付出代价
We have to make them pay.
是啊 但他们会知道是我们干的
Yeah, but they'd know it was us,
我不能被人抓到双手沾满鲜血
and I can't get caught with blood on my hands.
不是真的血啦 我是说比喻的血
Not real blood. I mean, metaphorical blood,
我说清楚 我可不杀人
because, to be clear, I'm not killing anyone.
如果我报复你前男友
What if I got revenge on your ex
而你报复我前女友呢
and you get revenge on mine?
成交吗
Deal?
我喜欢你的想法
I like the way you think.
我不该这样
Ooh, I really shouldn't.
但是这些东西真的好好吃啊
But they're so good.
这是素食吗
And are they vegan?
-绝对的 -谢谢
- Totally. - Thanks.
-卡玛 -你好啊 齐塔
- Karma. - Hey, Zita.
关于我和利亚姆 在你恨我...
Look, about me and Liam, before you hate--
恨你 我不恨你
Hate you? I don't hate you.
我一点也不恨你
I don't hate you at all.
卡玛 我没和利亚姆上♥床♥
Karma, I'm not sleeping with Liam.
我一点也不在乎 你没有吗
I could care less. You're not?
一点也没有
Not even a little bit.
他眼里只有你
He only has eyes for you.
他太高尚了 不想告诉你这事
He's too noble to tell you this,
但我不是
but I'm not.
为了让你和你家人出狱 他放弃了美术
The guy gave up art to get you and your family out of jail.
他跟他爸爸做了这样的交易
That's the deal he made with his dad.
我知道
I know.
他基本上是个迪斯尼王子
The guy's practically a Disney prince.
所以对他好点吧
So maybe cut him some slack?
1-2-3-4. 1-1-1-1.
2468 根本没用
2-4-6-8. Ugh, this is useless.
我们一晚上都会被困在这里 我们需要另一个计划
We could be here all night. We need another plan.
或者我们可以回家 一起吃冰淇淋
Or we could go home, share some ice cream.
薄荷巧克力碎片
Mint chocolate chip. Yeah?
卡玛很擅长计谋 给她打电♥话♥吧
Karma's good at schemes. Let's give her a call.
看看她会怎么进去
See how she'd get in.
我不行 她在工作
I can't. She's at work.
我给她找了个和里根一起服务的工作
I got her a job catering with Reagan.
还有35分钟开始
T-minus 35 minutes.
待在这里 我去找另一个入口
Stay here--I'll scan the area for another way in.
听起来不错 兰博
Sounds good, Rambo.
你故意让卡玛和里根在一起吗
You put Karma and Reagan together on purpose?
你是想破坏宇宙平衡
Are you trying to upset the balance of the universe
毁了我们所有人吗
and destroy us all?
里根说他们少一个人
Well, Reagan said they were down one person at work,
卡玛真的很需要钱
and Karma could really use the money.
还有呢
And...
我根本不想去
And I didn't want to do it.
你为什么不告诉里根
Why didn't you tell Reagan that?
因为我不想让她对我生气
Because I don't want her to get mad at me.
你可能觉得很惊讶 但我不喜欢冲突
This might come as a shock, but I don't like conflict.
如果你没法要空间 我想
So if you can't ask for space, I'm guessing
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表