剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表
那会很棒的
Yeah, that would be great.
-但是 -菲利克斯怎么样
- But-- - What about Felix?
-菲利克斯很帅的 -是啊
- Felix is super cute. - Yeah.
什么 菲利克斯
What? Ew, Felix?
他像是我哥哥一样
He's like my brother.
而且是你一直跟他调情
And you're the one always flirting with him.
什么 拜托
What? Please.
你的新实验室搭档呢
Oh! Oh! What about your new lab partner?
你说你俩上化学课[有火花]
You said you two have chemistry.
我记得这个是因为然后我说 还有其他意思
I remember that because then I said, "In more ways than one,"
然后我们就笑了
and we laughed.
说得不错
That's a good one.
他的确很帅
He is really cute.
那天他点燃了我的本生灯
The other day, he lit my Bunsen burner.
在他约别人之前勾搭他吧
Go get your flirt on before he asks someone else.
-好 -去吧 去
- Okay. - Go! Get out.
-好 -去吧
- Okay. - Shoo.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
如果他们的火花仅仅在卡玛妄想自私的脑海里呢
What if their chemistry is all in Karma's delusional self-absorbed head?
别那样说卡玛
Don't talk about Karma like that.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
好吧 也许我该找个舞伴 以防万一
Okay, maybe I should get a date just in case.
搞什么 爸爸
What the , Dad?
不敢相信你做了这种事
I can't believe you did this.
特纳
Turner?
搞什么 炸薯条啊
What the f-- French fries?
我想要舞会成为强制性的
I wanted prom to be mandatory.
我可没说要非得带舞伴
I never said anything about dates.
那是我加的
Yes, I added it.
我觉得这对于一些学生来说
I thought it might be a healthy change
是个健康的改变 让他们关掉电子游戏
for some of our students to turn off the video games,
离开沙发 去进行真正的约会
get off the couch, and go on an actual date.
说句题外话 劳伦
On an unrelated note, Lauren,
你见过这位聪明年轻的学生菲利克斯吗
have you met this bright, young student, Felix?
我知道他是你儿子 这不可能
I know he's your son, and, no, it's not happening.
真的吗
Seriously?
奥利弗 你好
Hey, Oliver, hi.
-最近好吗 -嗨
- How you been? - Hey.
-你挺适合戏剧社的 -谢谢
- Drama Club looks good on you. - Thanks.
我想问你一件事 关于舞会的
So, I wanted to ask you something, um, about prom.
舞会
Prom?
-真的吗 -舞会怎么了
- Really? - What about prom?
你好 我是杰米
Hi, I'm Jamie.
你好 杰米
Hi, Jamie.
我是艾米
I'm Amy.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
奥利给我的 帮我适应角色
Ollie gave it to me to help get into character.
我是他新剧的主演
I'm the lead in his new play.
《掉入甜甜圈洞:
Oh. Falling Down the Donut Hole:
一个关于暗恋和绝望的故事》
A Tale of Unrequited Love and Despair.
这只是实验性的戏剧
It's just a little experimental, black-boxy thing.
你想跟我谈什么
Oh, what did you want to talk to me about?
算了
Never mind.
继续吧
Carry on.
等等 我不同意你
Oh, wait, I am not okay with you
跟别人约会
going on a date with another guy.
我要怎么做 我是舞会委员会的头儿
What am I supposed to do? I'm head of the prom committee.
我想跟你去 但那不行
I'd go with you, but that's not really an option.
那不是真正的约会
It won't be a real date.
会有很多人邀请我 我会选择最无害的
I'll have plenty of offers, I'll choose the most harmless one,
当然他在照片里看起来还是会很体面
who will still look decent in pictures, of course.
好吧
Fine.
-只要我有否决权 -成交
- As long as I get veto power. - Deal.
我得说 我喜欢你的嫉妒和占有欲
I have to say, I kind of like you all jealous and territorial.
舞会什么的真是疯狂啊
So this prom thing is crazy, right?
瞧瞧这些人 都集体歇斯底里了
Yeah. Look at all these people feeding into mass hysteria.
这是教科书式的集体思维
It's textbook groupthink.
异性恋要疯了
Straight people be crazy.
但我们能怎么做呢
But what can we do?
我们必须得去 所以
We have to go, so...
我们的确得去
We do have to go...
上课
to class.
我们迟到了
We're so late.
回头见
I'll see you.
-好啊 实验室搭档 -嗨
- Hi there, chem buddy. - Hey.
舞会
监狱
舞会
监狱 舞会
反抗
利亚姆 这太聪明了
Okay, Liam, this is genius.
你怎么黑入学校的公告系统的
How did you manage to hack the school announcement system?
肖恩 我要说多少次
Shane, how many times do I have to say it?
我发誓 我不是B
I swear, I'm not "B."
我差点就信了
Ah, I almost believe you.
你什么时候成了撒谎精了
Man, when did you become such a Pretty Little Liar?
等等 这是说你也对萨沙的事撒谎了吗
Wait, does this mean you're also lying about Sasha?
不 我两件事都没有撒谎
No, I'm not lying about this or about that.
你收留并接受了我
Man, the way you all took me in and accepted me,
这是我第一次感觉身处真正的家庭
it's the first time I felt part of a real family.
我发誓 我绝对不会做出什么事来毁了那一切
I swear, I'd never do anything to screw that up.
那真是暖心
Aww, that was legit heartwarming.
我相信你 哥们
I believe you, buddy.
只是信你和我姐姐没什么
Just about the sister thing.
我还是知道你是B
I still know that you're "B."
你好啊 小利亚姆
Hey there, Lil' Liam.
萨沙
Sasha?
你来这里干什么
Hi, um, what are you doing here?
刚拿到了跟肖恩共进午餐的许可证
Just got a guest pass to come have lunch with Shane.
我在家好无聊啊
I've been so bored at home.
我在随意浏览东西
I'm just Skwerkeling random things,
比如说德州的合法性♥交♥年龄
like the age of consent in Texas.
是17岁
It's 17.
你不是刚过生日吗
Hey, didn't you just have a birthday?
萨沙 我们不能这样
Sasha, look. We can't.
拜托 你知道从你小时候开始
Come on, you know you had a thing for me
就喜欢我
since you were a kid.
是的 但是
True, but...
你最近刚分手
you're fresh off a break-up.
其实我也是
Me too, actually.
而且你比我大六岁
And you're six years older than me.
你还是我最好朋友的姐姐
And you're my best friend's sister,
所以那样不对
so it would just-- it would be wrong.
真的很不对
Like, really, really wrong.
所以才更带劲嘛
That's what makes it so hot.
铃响了
Ah! There's the bell!
只有青少年才能听到这特殊的音调
Uh, it's a special tone that only teenagers can hear.
我得走了
Yup, got to go.
洁丝明 我是艾米
Jasmine! Hey! It's Amy!
我们是在那个约会应用Syzzr上认识的
We met on that dating app Syzzr?
你爱上了你最好的朋友
The one in love with her best friend.
曾经 是曾经 我终于翻篇了
Was! Was in love. I am finally over that.
所以我才打给你 舞会要来了
Which is why I'm calling. Prom is coming up--
让我猜猜 她想作为朋友和你去
Let me guess, she wants to go as friends
但你害怕会旧情复燃
and you're worried about old feelings coming back.
-你怎么 -我跟你说过 我经历过
- How did you-- - I told you. I've been there.
我不想告诉你 但你还没有翻篇
And I hate to break it to you, but you're so not over her yet.
我有 实际上我交过一个朋友
I am. In fact, I had a girlfriend.
你俩分手了 因为你们
And you two broke up because you're both
"在不同的地方" 或者其它扯淡的原因
"In different places" or some other bull reason.
你怎么知道的 你是来自未来吗
How did you know all this? Are you from the future?
是啊 2000终于翻篇年
Yeah, 2000- and-finally-over-her.
等你到了那时候再打给我吧
剧集 | 假亦真(2014) | 导航列表