剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
Quietly now. Right, Henry. And don't be late for dinner.
外公会不高兴的
You know what your grandpa will say.
可以吗 乔治叔叔 拜托
Can we, Uncle George, please?
你气色不太好 亨利
You look pale, Henry.
真可惜你秋天时
It is a great a pity that you
去了海边 没来这里
went to the sea in the autumn and did not come here.
你怎么会这么想呢 爸爸
But why should you think so, Papa?
奈特利先生
Mr. Knightley...
奈特利先生 能把盐递给我吗
Mr. Knightley, can I have the salt, please?
如果你非得要去海边 而不回娘家
And if you had to go to the sea and not come here
尽管这里的空气是最新鲜的 佩里医生也如此认为
where the air is purest, Dr. Perry agrees,
那么你也该去克罗默 而非桑斯安
then you should have chosen Cromer rather than Southend.
那地方对健康不利
It is an unhealthy place.
抱歉
Excuse me.
温菲尔德医生 -是个伦敦医生
Dr. Wingfield... - Is a London doctor,
而众所周知
and we all know
伦敦是世上最不利于人类居住的城市
London is the unhealthiest place of all to live in.
布伦维克广场是全市空气最好的地方
Brunswick Square has the clearest air in the capital.
温菲尔德亲口说的 是有科学根据的
Dr. Wingfield has said so. It has been scientifically proven.
他还强烈推荐带孩子去呼吸海边的空气
And he recommended the sea air for all the children!
拜托 不要总谈海边
Come, come, don't let's talk about the seaside.
你们知道我从未去过
You know I have never been there.
真让我嫉妒难过啊
It makes me so miserable and envious to
你们几个小家伙都见过海
think you have seen the sea
而我这个可怜的老阿姨却没见过
and your poor old aunt has not!
佩里医生在克罗默待过一周
Dr. Perry was a week at Cromer
他说那里的海浴是最棒的 非要去海边 也该去那里
and said it was the best sea-bathing place of all, if you must go.
但克罗默比桑斯安远得多
But Cromer is so very much farther than Southend.
一个100英里 另一个才40英里
100 miles instead of 40.
但健康才是最重要的
But where health is at stake.
佩里是这么说的
This is what Perry said.
他说其实最好不去为妙
He said it seems best not to go at all.
佩里医生应该将他的看法憋在心里
Dr. Perry would do well to keep his opinions to himself!
我与我的家人去哪里度假与他何干
Why is it any of his business where I take my family on holiday?
如果佩里医生能告诉我
If Dr. Perry can tell me
怎样携妻带子一行六人
how to convey a wife and five children
即使舟车劳顿130英里
a distance of 130 miles with
花销和麻烦也不会比40英里的旅途多...
no greater expense or inconvenience than 40...
约翰 你来时发现到海伯里的路改道了吧
Ooh, John, do you remember the re-routing of the path into Highbury?
改道后的好处就是我们会离兰德尔斯很近
Well, an added advantage is that it takes us very near to Randalls.
我们可以明天步行过去
We could walk there tomorrow,
去拜访韦斯顿家刚过门的夫人
visit the new Mrs. Weston.
可怜的泰勒小姐
Oh, poor Miss Taylor.
我们现在几乎见不到她了
We hardly ever see her now!
父亲
Father!
他们婚后 我们只有一天没有见到他们
We have only missed seeing them one day since they were married!
如果我们能冰释前嫌
If only we could resolve our quarrels
就如同刚才解决家庭纠纷一样
as well as we resolve those disputes within our family,
我们就能重归于好的
we could be friends again.
只要你能理智冷静地对待外人
If only you were as sensible with those outside the family
不让他们屈从于你的意愿之下
and not subject them to your fancy,
我们总是能很和睦的
we would never disagree.
当然了 我总是错的
Ah, of course, and I am always in the wrong.
当年你如同小爱玛这么大时
Well, I was your considerable superior
我可是你重要的守护人啊
in years when you were the age of little Emma here.
确实 从我小时候到现在
And I am sure that you were by far
你在判断力上都胜我一筹
my superior in judgement when I was.
但多年的朝夕相处
But surely we have grown
也该让我们对事物的判断力更接近了吧
closer in judgement as the years have passed?
反正我不会变成
Well, I had the advantage
骄傲的美丽姑娘 或者被宠坏的小孩
of not being a pretty woman and a spoilt child.
来 我们和好吧
Come, let's be friends, hmm?
以后别提这事了
And say no more about it.
快告诉你阿姨 小爱玛
Tell your aunt, little Emma,
过去的不开心别放心上了
not to renew old grievances.
你说的很对 小家伙
Very true, little one.
快快长大 成为比你阿姨优秀许多的姑娘
Grow up to be a far better woman than your aunt.
要冰雪聪明 不可自负
Be infinitely cleverer and not so conceited.
但我得再问一件事
But I must ask one more thing.
我们都是出于好心 因此都不算错
As far as good intentions go, we were both right.
我不会因为哈丽特听取了我的建议而道歉
I cannot claim to be sorry that Harriet took my advice.
但我很想知道
But I would like to know that
马丁先生不会是失望至极 肝肠寸断吧
Mr. Martin is not so very bitterly disappointed?
我无法给出让你宽慰的答案
I cannot satisfy you there.
我从未见过一个男人如此悲痛欲绝
I've never seen a man more disappointed.
我在想够不够时间给你做条新裙子
I wonder if we have time to have you a new dress made
在韦斯顿的圣诞派对上穿
for the Westons' Christmas party?
要那种既端庄大方 又倍显风姿的
You must look demure, but at the same time alluring.
亲爱的
Oh, dear,
你这样肯定去不了了
you definitely can't go looking like that.
只能让埃尔顿先生先等等了
Mr. Elton will have to wait.
不要失落
Don't despair.
尽管你不能参加韦斯顿家的晚宴
You may not be able to go to the Westons' dinner party
但这也正是测试埃尔顿先生真心的良机
but we can still make this a good test of Mr. Elton's regard.
早上好 埃尔顿先生
Good morning, Mr. Elton.
早上好
Oh, good morning.
伍德豪斯小姐 奈特利先生
Miss Woodhouse, Mr. Knightley.
恐怕哈丽特无法一同前往
I am afraid that Harriet is not with us
她患了风寒 下不了床
as she is confined to bed with a cold.
真为史密斯小姐感到遗憾
Oh, I, I am sorry to hear your news about Miss Smith,
但你的家人 似乎都生龙活虎 精力过剩呢
but I am sure your family is of much comfort.
你刚刚说我孩子什么
What is that you say about my children?
为什么大家最近都爱对我的家庭指指点点
Why is it all men feel they may freely comment on my family, hmm?
我只是在称赞伍德豪斯小姐
I, er, I merely was complimenting Miss Woodhouse
有这么多可爱的外甥
on a fine collection of nephews.
真的非常可爱
Very fine indeed.
明晚你们都要去韦斯顿家的派对吗
Do you all go to the Weston's tomorrow night?
是的 连我父亲都被说服前往了
Oh, yes, even father has been persuaded.
但埃尔顿先生 哈丽特病得这么严重
But you will not wish to go, Mr Elton,
你还想去吗
as Harriet is so very ill?
我真是无比期待啊
I am very much looking forward to it!
但我这个穷单身汉
Though, being a poor bachelor,
可雇不起一辆马车 要是下雪的话
I, well, I cannot afford a carriage, and if it should snow...
为了安全起见 我们雇了两辆马车
Oh, we are taking two carriages for safety.
如果你愿意 就和我们一起吧
Come with us in ours, if you please.
你们真是太慷慨了
Well that is very generous of you.
祝两位愉快
Good day to you both.
詹姆斯 亨利 来
James, Henry, come on.
我们快点出发吧 迟到是很失礼的
Come on, let's get going. We don't want to be late.
看样子肯定要下雪
It's definitely going to snow.
往好的地方想想
Let's be optimistic.
我不曾想父亲竟会欣然同意赴宴
I've never known Father so keen to go out to dinner.
若不是你答应载埃尔顿一程
If you had not offered Mr. Elton our carriage
我们就能早去早回
we'd be there and home again much quicker.
我怎忍♥心拒绝
How could I do otherwise
你当时表现得迫不及待想和他一起
when your manner towards him is so encouraging?
我
Me?
我的表现 真是荒唐
My manner? What an idea?!
可不就是你嘛
Yes, you.
他竭力想吸引你的注意倒真是难得
I thought it remarkable how he seemed to want your attention.
你简直一派胡言
What a ridiculous thing to say!
我 他中意的是哈丽特·史密斯
Me? He's interested in Harriet Smith.
此类事情我从未看走眼过
I'm never wrong about these things.
我保证 埃尔顿先生和我
I assure you, Mr. Elton and I
止于好友 再无更多
are merely very good friends and nothing more.
我只是旁观者清
Simply an observation.
你最好还是注意一下对他的举止
You might do well to reconsider your behaviour towards him.
到牧师住所了
Here we are at the vicarage!
晚上好 两位
Good evening, one and all.
真是个妙招
What an excellent idea,
冬天用羊皮铺马车座
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表