剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
But if Frank Churchill were in any way
跟费尔法克斯小姐有何隐情 我敢肯定没有
attached to Miss Fairfax, and I assure you he is not,
那他就不会 他绝对不会...
then he wouldn't, he would never...
他绝对不会开那个玩笑逗你开心
He would never share a little joke with you?
我太吃惊了 真没想到你思想如此偏激
You surprise me! I have never known you so unjust!
也从没见过你判断如此失误
Or your judgement so inaccurate.
弗兰克·丘吉尔是个和蔼可亲的年轻人
Frank Churchill is an amiable young man
我敢担♥保♥他对费尔法克斯小姐没有意思
and I can vouch for his indifference to Miss Fairfax,
相信我
believe me.
你留下来吃晚饭吗 差不多到时间了
Are you... Are you staying for supper? It is almost time and...
不了 谢谢你
Oh, er, no, thank you.
我
But I...
我感觉今晚的炉火烧得有点热了
I just find the fire a little too warm for me tonight.
[下集预告]
我觉得你在这里轻松自在 毫无陌生感
I was thinking how at home you look.
或许你该成为这里的女主人
You might be mistress of this house!
这全都怪你
I blame you entirely.
我无法拒绝你 从我第一天遇见你就是如此
I cannot resist you, from the very first day I met you!
我们不该在这
We shouldn't be talking
七位不苟言笑的人们面前闲扯戏谑
such nonsense in front of seven silent people.
我要离开这个国家
I'm going to leave this country
一订到票就走
just as soon as I can book a ticket.
弗兰克要自♥由♥了
Frank will be free.
当然 丘吉尔太太的死
Though, of course, we are
让我们都感到十分难过
all very sad that Mrs. Churchill has died.
他可以自♥由♥结婚
He will be able to marry.
韦斯顿家向来都很中意爱玛...
You know the Westons have always intended Emma...
长时间以来我一直身心俱疲
I have felt exhausted for so long.
你若真想帮我 就放我走吧
The greatest kindness you could do me would be to let me go.
品行恶劣 爱玛 -她可能都不明白什么意思
Badly done, Emma! - I dare say she didn't understand.
我保证 她明白 她从那时就再没说话
I assure you she did! She has spoken of nothing else since.
奈特利先生要去伦敦了
Mr. Knightley is going to London.
是临时做的决定吧 -我的行程安排得很满
This is a sudden idea, isn't it? - It is to be a substantial trip.
再见
Goodbye.
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表