剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
饼干 亲爱的
Biscuits, darling!
真是
Absolutely.
奈特利是吧...
Knightley indeed...
之前面都没见过 居然直呼他的名字
never seen him in her life and she calls him "Knightley"!
真让人受不了
Insufferable woman!
讨厌 傲慢 粗俗不堪
Horrible, upstart, vulgar
和她口中的"埃先生 亲爱的丈夫"臭味相投
being with her "Mr. E" and her "Caro sposo"
还有什么马车
and her carriages
以及那装模作样 浓妆艳抹的样子
and air of pert pretension and under-bred finery.
竟然惊讶地发现奈特利先生是一位绅士
Actually to discover that Mr. Knightley is a gentleman
带大我的家庭教师竟然具有贵妇风范
and that the woman who brought me up should be ladylike!
没见过这种寡廉鲜耻的女人
I've never met her equal!
居然敢直呼奈特利
"Knightley" indeed!
我认识他半辈子了
I have known him all my life
也没有那样叫过他
and even I don't call him that!
她简直无处不在
She's everywhere I go!
宾客们
The guest of honour,
都在谈论她姐姐的新四轮♥大♥马车
droning on about her sister's brand new barouche...
不知道的还以为我们都是没见过场面的人
you'd think we were all poor little pygmy people,
从来不曾离开家半步
who never travelled from our fire!
不过对我来说 她这话说得没错
Though in my case of course, she's right.
她还厚着脸皮说
She had the cheek to say
或许取消舞会是件好事
that maybe it was a good thing the ball had to be cancelled,
因为她担心
because she didn't know
韦斯顿夫妇可能办不好如此盛大的活动
whether the Westons could organise such an event
因为他们不像她那么有社交经验
without her experience in social occasions!
你就不用装作很失望了
And you don't need to pretend
舞会取消正称了你的意
to be disappointed the ball was cancelled.
我没有装
I'm not going to pretend,
但是确实算你运气不佳 爱玛
but it really was very bad luck for you, Emma.
你一直没有太多跳舞的机会
You don't get many opportunities to dance.
甚至外出都少
Or to get out at all.
我从唐韦尔图书馆给你带了本书
I've brought you a book from the Donwell library.
博克斯山
Box Hill!
我听说站在山顶可以远目几英里外
I hear you can see for miles!
你可以亲自去看一看呀
There is no reason you shouldn't see for yourself.
都在一个郡 又不是十万八千里的
We are in the same county, it's not the moon.
过来 到伞下面来
Come on, stay under the umbrella,
否则你会淋成落汤鸡的
you'll get soaked if you get outside.
只有一把伞 我们是两个人呀
There's only one umbrella and there's two of us.
我们肯定得淋湿一个
One of us will get wet.
早上好 费尔法克斯小姐
Good morning, Miss Fairfax.
早上好 奈特利先生
Oh! Good morning, Mr. Knightley.
之前不知道你来哈特菲尔德了
I didn't realise you were visiting Hartfield.
对啊 就住几天
Yes, just for a few days.
大清早就出去
You're out early?
我喜欢早餐前散步 对身体有好处
I like a walk before breakfast. It does me good.
但这雨天恐怕不太好吧
Not in the rain, surely?
我要去邮局 离这里不远
I am going to the post office, it is not far.
我要是你的话就掉头回去 肯定会淋湿透的
I should turn back, if I were you. You'll get drenched.
孩子们 亨利 詹姆斯 过来
Boys! Henry, James, come along.
我妻子和岳父就和你不一样了
Unlike you, Miss Fairfax, my wife and father-in-law
他们就怕下雨
are far from indifferent to the rain,
所以我必须把孩子们带回家
so I must get the boys home.
今晚你会来吗
Will I see you tonight?
爱玛为新来的埃尔顿夫人举♥行♥的聚会
Emma's party for the new Mrs. Elton.
大家可要好好表现
We must be on our best behaviour!
当然
Of course.
是爱尔兰来的信吗
Is that a letter from Ireland?
是 不过...
Yes. But, er...
我很想看看
I would love to read it.
不 我待会儿再念给你听
No, I will read it to you later.
孩子们都睡了
Well, the children are in bed.
约翰 求你了 -求什么
Now, John, please. - What?
求你和善一点
Please, be agreeable.
我 我什么时候不和善了
Me? When am I not?
韦斯顿先生还没到
Mr. Weston is not here yet,
他总是那样仁慈可亲 广结人缘
he is usually all benevolence and friendship.
既然你不喜欢那女人 为什么还邀请她
Why on earth did you invite her if you can't stand the woman?
因为这是我应该做的
Because it is my duty, of course,
我们是本地的头面人家
we are the foremost family in the neighbourhood.
求你了 友好一点
Now, please, be pleasant.
我想你早上去邮局 应该没有被淋湿吧
I hope you did not get wet on the way to the post office this morning?
还有那些信
And the letters?
不是什么恶意信件吧
Not the, er, curse they often are?
你的都是生意信件
Yours are of business.
而我的都是朋友间的书信而已
Mine of...friendship.
这是最糟的了
Oh, they're the worst of the two.
生意可以赚钱 友谊却不会赚钱
Business may bring money, friendship hardly ever does.
你是开玩笑的吧
You are not serious.
他就是开玩笑 费尔法克斯小姐
He is not serious, Miss Fairfax.
你是不是真的冒着雨
May we take it that you did receive a letter
去取心上人的来信呀
from a loved one this morning, despite the weather?
爱尔兰写来的吗
Perhaps from Ireland?
费尔法克斯小姐 真不忍♥心啊
I'm sorry to hear, Miss Fairfax, of you
听说你今早冒雨出去邮局取信
being out in the rain at the post office this morning.
姑娘家的身子骨弱
Young ladies are delicate plants,
一定要照料好自己
you must take good care of your health.
先生 多谢您的关心
I am much obliged by your concern, sir.
冒雨去邮局取信
Going to the post office in the rain.
可怜的姑娘
You sad girl!
这事我们不能袖手旁观
We shall have to do something about this!
这样吧 让每天早上给我们取信的仆人
Well, the man who collects our letters
也顺道帮你取一下 然后送给你
every morning shall enquire after yours and bring them to you.
多谢你的好意
You are very kind.
但我还是愿意多散散步
But I will not give up my walk.
不行 亲爱的 这事就这么说定了
No, my dear, I'm afraid it's settled.
抱歉
Excuse me!
我不愿劳烦你家仆人的大驾
I will not consent to your servant being troubled!
我...我觉得
I, I, I think that it can be a
早上尽量多散散步挺好的
very good idea to take a morning walk if possible,
你离邮局又不远
and you are not so far from the post office,
而且 这也是隐私问题
and then, of course, there is the issue of privacy.
看来我是得
Well, I obviously have to
好好适应乡下的风俗习惯了
accustom myself to the ways of the countryside.
一般我们城里人
Naturally, those of us from the city
都深明事理 绝不会言行鲁莽 窥人隐私
with modern manners would never dream of any indiscretion.
当然了 亲爱的 -谢谢你
Of course not, my dear. - Thank you.
不要忘了 海伯里的人没有那么讲究
But remember the people of Highbury are quite... unsophisticated.
他们哪有你见多识广
They do not have your experience of life.
的确
Quite so,
若是在巴斯 现在已经该开宴了
and in Bath we would certainly have announced dinner by now.
晚宴备好了
Dinner is served.
简 你该去找个家庭教师的活计了
Now, Jane, it's time we found you a position as a governess.
好差事一公布 就会被抢走
The very best positions are snapped up as soon as they become known.
上校和坎贝尔夫人仲夏会来城里
Colonel and Mrs. Campbell are in town by mid summer.
我要过去陪他们 请不要为我♥操♥心
I must spend time with them. Please do not trouble yourself.
操心 说什么见外话
Oh, trouble! What nonsense.
不 我应该写信给帕特丽奇夫人
No, I shall write to Mrs. Partridge
让她给你留意着
and tell her to be on the lookout.
多谢好意 但不劳你费心了
Thank you, but I would rather you didn't.
我们会给你找一份极好的差事
We'll find you a marvellous position.
我觉得...
I am sure that...
真到那时候
when the time comes...
我不担心找不着工作
I am not afraid of being unemployed for long.
我的夫君来了
Here comes my old beau!
我太爱他了
I like him excessively.
他时时践行着老式礼节
He is full of old-fashioned politeness.
常常赞美我的裙子
He's always praising my dresses.
看他是怎么来跟我搭话的
See how he leads the way to talk to me.
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表