剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
We have plenty of room.
如果大家愿意 可以整个圣诞节都在寒舍度过
You can stay for the whole of Christmas, if you please.
我不能留在这里 -亲爱的
I can't stay. - Oh, dear.
恐怕我们只有两间客房♥
I'm afraid we only have two guest rooms.
我去叫奈特利先生
I will call Mr. Knightley.
亲爱的 冷静一下
Calm yourself, my dear.
我刚去查看了一下海伯里路
I've just been down the Highbury Road.
路面的雪尚未达半英寸厚
The snow is not above half an inch anywhere.
大家不会被雪困在这里的
There's no danger of anyone being marooned here by the snow.
你父亲肯定不放心 你们何不立刻先走
Now, your father will not be easy. Why don't you go?
我已经准备好了 就看大家了
I am ready, if the others are.
要我叫马车吗
Shall I ring for the coaches?
我们必须尽快走 拜托了
We must go as soon as possible, please.
我要戴帽子和围巾 裹严实才行
I must get my hat and my scarf, wrap up.
再见 -今晚真的很愉快
Bye! - It's been a lovely evening, everybody.
很高兴今日能与各位相聚
It's very good to see you.
希望各位平安到家 圣诞快乐
Safe journey home and Merry Christmas,
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you all.
约翰 这个 这是我们的马车
John! This, this is our carriage.
对啊 没错
Well, that's all right, isn't it?
我要去安抚你父亲
I'll, er, calm your father
埃尔顿先生护送你吧
and Mr. Elton can escort you.
约翰 约翰
John, John!
来了来了 亲爱的
Yes, yes, my darling.
拿着
Here, take this.
马车备好了
Your carriage awaits.
终于来了 约翰
There you are, John.
雪落花飞萤光闪
How brightly they shine.
马车独行佳人伴
How fortunate that we are alone.
肯定是
It, um,
星星带给我们的好运
must be written in the stars!
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse,
让我成为这世上最幸福的男人
make me the happiest man in the world.
我仰慕你 当然你肯定不会惊讶
I adore you. Of course, it will not be a surprise.
你如果拒绝我我会痛不欲生
I will die if you refuse me.
埃尔顿先生 请不要这样
Mr. Elton, stop this at once!
你显然是喝醉了
You have obviously been drinking.
我提醒一下你 你早已属意史密斯小姐
Might I remind you of your attachment to Miss Smith.
你说什么
Um, what are you talking about?
你上月才对史密斯小姐表露心意
I speak of your regard for Miss Smith this last month,
就是你来哈特菲尔德的时候
your visits to Hartfield.
现在你又向我求爱
And now you profess your love for me,
你怎么会这么善变 真没想到
what fickleness of character! I am astonished.
可是我对史密斯小姐没有丝毫心动
But I have never paid the slightest attention to Miss Smith,
只把她看作你的朋友
except as your friend.
就她而言 她是死是活我一点不在意
For herself, I couldn't care less if she lives or dies.
不 不能这么说
Oh! No, no, no.
过去几周 我所做的一切
Everything I have done over the past few weeks is to show my,
都是为了向你表明♥心♥迹
my marked adoration for you.
我的意图应该显而易见吧
Surely that was...obvious?
原谅我这个...
Forgive me for being a,
初涉情感的人 笨拙的求爱
er, novice, in the ways of love,
第一次开口 你故意假装拒绝我也是当然
for of course you will modestly pretend to refuse me the first time.
别碰我的手 先生 请你坐回去
Let go of my hand, sir! And sit over there!
你是不是...
Am I to understand that you...
从未喜欢过史密斯小姐
you never preferred Miss Smith?
从未喜欢过 小姐
Never, madam!
史密斯小姐是个好姑娘
Miss Smith is a good sort of girl
肯定会有男人不介意...
and no doubt there will be some who can overlook the, er,
她的出身
circumstance of her birth.
但我觉得我没必要
But I think that I do not have to
自降身格
stoop to her level.
我的心思 都在你身上
No, my hopes were all entirely for you.
我是受到你的鼓励才这样的
Led, I might say, by the marked encouragement that you gave me.
你误会了 先生
You are mistaken, sir.
我一直视你为我朋友的追求者
I only thought of you as a suitor for my friend.
很遗憾你误会了
I am sorry that you are mistaken
但我从未鼓励过你
but I never gave you any encouragement.
我从未想过婚姻之事...
I have no thoughts of matrimony...
目前而言
at the present.
一切都是你的错 爱玛
This is your fault, Emma.
难道他真的喜欢我的才艺
Was he really admiring my talent
胜过哈丽特的美貌
rather than Harriet's form?
埃尔顿不会如你愿的
Elton will not do.
他知道自己年轻帅气
He knows he is a very handsome young man
绝对不会跟一个随随便便的人结婚的
and will never marry cheaply.
我怎么能这么傻呢
How could I have been so stupid?
我该怎么跟哈丽特说
How am I going to tell Harriet?
好了 亨利
All right, Henry.
跑 -蹲下
Go! - Duck!
还记得吗 我们以前就是这么玩的
This is how we used to play, do you remember?
当然记得 我们常常把雪堆得很高
Oh, yes, we used to load up that poor nymph
快把仙女给埋住了
so she was almost buried!
好了 来教教他们怎么玩吧
Right, let's show them how it's done, shall we?
爱玛以前最厉害 记得吗
Emma used to be the best at it, do you remember?
她人呢
Where is she?
快给我放下
Now put that down.
打中了 -打中帽子了
Oh, yes, we got him! - Right on the hat!
埃尔顿先生的来信很是奇怪
A very strange letter from Mr. Elton,
说他很抱歉不能来看望我
saying he is sorry but he cannot visit me
信里没有提到你 爱玛
and there's no mention of you, my dear Emma.
但我不记得有邀请他圣诞节过来呀
But I am not aware of having invited him over Christmas.
你记得吗 亲爱的
Did you, my dear?
他说雪化之后他要去巴斯
He says that when the snow is cleared he is going to visit Bath.
他的友人期待他的陪伴
His friends have begged him for his company.
该你了
Your turn.
请进
Come in.
是伍德豪斯小姐啊 你能来太好了
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, how kind of you to come.
我知道你多么珍视与家人共处的时光
I know your time with the family is so precious.
你真是太周到了
How extremely thoughtful of you.
我也有薄礼回赠 不足挂齿
I have something small in return, it's just a trifle.
伍德豪斯小姐
Why, Miss Woodhouse..
你怎么了
What's the matter?
有谁生病了吗
Is someone ill?
我能理解
I understand.
想来也是情理之中的事
It is only natural that,
本来就该是你 伍德豪斯小姐
that it should've been you, Miss Woodhouse,
才是他钟情的人
that he preferred.
我怎能配得上他
I never could have deserved him.
只是你对我的友情太深厚
It is only because you are so good a friend
才误以为他会爱上我
that you thought it possible.
都是我的错
It is all my fault
我十分后悔给你带来的痛苦
and I bitterly regret the pain that I have caused.
不 你不可归咎于自己
No, you must not take any blame.
你是如此善良
You are all goodness
他又远非我高攀得起
and he is so very far above me.
我是犯了傻
It was foolish and,
又自以为是
and conceited of me to,
才会对他有非分之想
to raise my sights to him.
他想娶的是你
It was you that he asked to marry.
或许你会改变心意 愿意步入婚姻殿堂?
Maybe you would change your mind on matrimony?
绝无可能
Certainly not!
我无意改变 尤其不会为他这样...
I would not change my mind, especially for someone as...
这事怪不得别人 都是我的错
There is no blame attached to anyone but myself.
他会为他的选择后悔的
He will regret his decision,
因为你是我永远都比不上的人
for you are a far better person than I could ever be.
我确实努力忘记埃尔顿先生
I do try so hard to forget about Mr. Elton
可他是如此出众的男子典范
but he is such a superior example of manhood.
他写的那首诗是那么优雅又高贵
That verse he wrote was so very fine and noble,
虽说那是写给你的
even though it was for you.
"才思敏捷" 这话肯定不会是说我
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表