剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
him back to Highbury with openness and friendship!
我...
I...
我想我们该...
I suppose we must...
祝愿他们幸福美满
wish them both very happy.
我们去哪儿 我们该做些什么
Where shall we go, hm? What shall we do?
我们人生中第一次 可以自♥由♥地做决定
For the first time in our lives, we can do anything we want.
我们不能草率 要好好想想
Let us try to be sensible, give it some thought.
跳支舞吧
How about a dance?
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
你听说那件事了吗
Have you heard the news?
弗兰克·丘吉尔和费尔法克斯小姐
Frank Churchill and Miss Fairfax!
谁会想到呢
Who would have thought it?
如果有人能想到 定是伍德豪斯小姐你了
Well, you would have, Miss Woodhouse,
但是他们把你和大伙儿都骗了
but they have fooled you along with the rest of us.
你可是有着绝世红娘一般的嗅觉啊
You with your superior powers for sniffing out a match!
事实上 我开始怀疑我是否有那天赋
Actually, I'm beginning to doubt I ever had such a talent.
你千万不要觉得
You cannot think
我明知实情 还鼓励你对丘吉尔先生动情
I would have encouraged you to have feelings for Mr. Churchill
我发誓我完全不知道
if I had the slightest suspicion
他对简·费尔法克斯早已一往情深
that he had the smallest regard for Jane Fairfax?
我 你为什么担心我
Me?! Why should you worry about me?
你不会是认为我喜欢弗兰克·丘吉尔吧
You cannot think that I think about Frank Churchill!
看到你丝毫不在意 我很高兴
Well, I'm delighted you seem so indifferent,
但你要承认就在不久前
but you must admit there was a time not so very long ago
你让我以为你对他有意思
when you had me believe you were a little interested.
我
Me?!
不 从来没有
No, never.
伍德豪斯小姐 你误会了
Miss Woodhouse, you are mistaken.
但你说的是...
But then who...?
真不知道你怎么会误会我的意思
I don't see how in the world you could have misunderstood me!
但是我们说好不提他的名字...
But I know we agreed never to name him...
是的
We did!
...但是考虑到他远比一般人优秀
... but considering he is infinitely superior to everyone else,
你以为我指的是谁呢
who else do you think I mean?
弗兰克·丘吉尔才怪
Frank Churchill indeed!
我希望自己品位高点 不至于迷上弗兰克·丘吉尔
I hope I have better taste than to think of Frank Churchill!
我曾的确觉得
I did think
就算幻想和他在一起都算是高攀了
it was too great a presumption almost to dare even think of him,
但你说
but then you said,
我想就是在这间屋子 这个位置
here in this room, this very spot, I think
你说...
well, you said...
天下有数不清的美满奇缘
More wonderful things have happened.
不门当户对的婚姻 也有很多是幸福的
There have been many happy and unequal marriages.
所以我就想 你给了我希望
So I thought, if you gave me hope,
毕竟你跟他从小就认识
you who have known him all your life...
哈丽特...
Harriet...
哦不 你不是...
Oh, no, you cannot...
哈丽特 如果我没理解错
Harriet, am I right in thinking
你是在说奈特利先生
that you are talking of Mr. Knightley?
没错
To be sure.
我们就是在这间屋子谈过的啊
W-W-We talked it over here in this room.
我可以发誓你当时说的是弗兰克·丘吉尔
I-I-I could swear that you named Frank Churchill.
他救了你
His great service to you...
他赶走了吉普赛人
he chased the gypsies away.
他把你抬了回来
He practically carried you here!
我记得十分清楚
I perfectly remember the occasion.
我说你对他有爱慕之心一点都不意外
I said it was no surprise that you should hold feelings for him,
那很正常 而我记得
how normal it was, and I particularly
你仔细地描述了
remember you going into great detail
他前来搭救你的时候 你那种奇妙的感受
about your sensations when he came to your rescue!
我知道你在说什么了
I know what you're talking about!
我当时想的完全是另外一件事
I was thinking of something quite different,
不是吉普赛人 也不是弗兰克·丘吉尔
not the gypsies or Frank Churchill.
我想的是奈特利先生
I was thinking of Mr. Knightley
在我困窘的时候请我跳舞
coming and asking me to dance,
正是因为那个举动让我觉得
for that was what made me begin to feel
他比世界上的任何男人都优秀
how superior he is to every other being on earth.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse?
但是...
But...
我知道这让你很惊讶
I know that this is a surprise,
但即使如此...
but even so...
尽管你会认为他比我地位高得多
And even though you must think he is five million times above me,
但是我真心希望
but I really do hope
按你的原话说
that, in your own words,
天下有数不清的美满奇缘
more wonderful things have happened.
如果他不介意
If he doesn't mind,
那么你作为我慷慨大度的朋友
then I am sure you are too generous a friend
也是不会反对我们的
to set yourself against us?
你们
Us?!
哈丽特
Harriet...
你觉得奈特利先生
... have you any idea of Mr. Knightley...
也喜欢你
returning your affections?
是的 我认为是的
Yes. I must say that I have.
史密斯小姐有着一等一的好品质
Miss Smith has first-rate qualities.
我真惊讶我会说出这些话
I was surprised by our conversation.
舞会过后 他总是让我在他身边不离左右
Ever since the ball, he has often taken me aside.
采摘草莓的时候
At strawberry picking,
他详细给我解释什么是农作物轮作
he took such care to explain crop rotation to me.
你确定他不是在说罗伯特·马丁
Are you sure he wasn't talking of Robert Martin,
让你想起他的优点吗
trying to remind you of his good qualities?
不 当然不是
No! Certainly not!
我想我有自知之明
I hope I know better than
不再去在意罗伯特·马丁了
to be suspected of caring for Robert Martin!
要不是因为你 我根本不敢想这事...
I should never have presumed it but for you...
想想更好的男人
Let us think of superior men.
还有很多更合适的追求者的
There are plenty of more suitable suitors around.
奈特利先生是世上唯一...
Mr. Knightley is the last man in the world...
只有在真心喜欢对方的情况下
who would intentionally give any woman
才会向对方表露爱意
the idea of his feeling more for her than he really does.
万分感谢 伍德豪斯小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Woodhouse!
我真是太开心了
I am so very happy!
你该走了
You must go.
是啊 我兴高采烈的 不适合见你父亲
Yes, I am in too much of a state to see your father.
他该有多担心啊
How he would worry!
求你别说了 走吧
Please, I think you should stop talking and go.
我得想想这事
I need to think about this.
真希望我从没遇到过她
I wish to God I had never met her.
我怎么那么傻
How stupid I am!
我怎么那么迟钝
How blind I've been!
哈丽特和奈特利先生
Harriet and Mr. Knightley?
我一直忙着
I have been so busy
替别人牵红线
managing everyone else's heart,
却忽略了自己心中的爱意
I do not know my own.
如果说奈特利先生真的要娶谁的话
For, if Mr. Knightley is to marry anyone,
那个人也应该是...
that someone should surely...
我
be me.
太迟了
Too late.
太迟了
Too late.
我真是自作自受
And it is all my own fault.
我的天哪 怎么可能
Oh, my Goodness! It is not possible.
弗兰克·丘吉尔和简·费尔法克斯
Frank Churchill and Jane Fairfax
准备要结婚了
are engaged to be married
而且两人几个月前就私定终身了
and have been attached for several months!
简感到十分难为情
Jane was so very mortified,
她那么急切地恳求原谅
so keen for forgiveness
所以我们马上原谅了她
we forgave her on the spot.
他们真的是天生一对
They are so very well matched.
你还好吧 爱玛
Are you well, Emma?
挺好的
Oh, yes.
我一向都挺好的
I am always well.
原来你在这儿
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表