剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
你看这一身怎样
What do you think of this one?
我觉得好漂亮 不知道是否太过花哨
Rather handsome, I think, not sure if it's over-trimmed?
我非常讨厌花哨的装扮
I have the greatest dislike of the idea of being over-trimmed,
太华丽的服饰真是难看
quite a horror of finery.
韦斯顿先生终于来了
Mr. Weston, at last!
我们以为您会早点过来
We were expecting you a little earlier.
晚上好 韦斯顿先生
Good evening, Mr. Weston.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
我从伦敦回家很晚 然后收到这个
I was late home from London and found this.
看看吧 亲爱的 是写给你的
Read it, my dear, it's for you.
你都打开了
You have opened it!
写了什么你肯定都知道
Then you know full well what it says.
丘吉尔太太为了疗养身体在里士满安了居
Mrs. Churchill has taken a house in Richmond for her health!
弗兰克现在可以自♥由♥来回
Frank may now come and go as he pleases.
他姨妈不能拦着他回乡了
His aunt cannot keep him from us.
他随时可以回家
He can always be home.
我一直期盼能认识丘吉尔先生
I confess I have been longing to see Mr. Churchill.
我们正需要这种年轻优雅的伙伴
We are very much missing young and elegant company.
很快你就又可以翩翩起舞了 伍德豪斯小姐
You'll be dancing again before long, Miss Woodhouse.
我们终于要开舞会了
We shall have our ball after all.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
来得正好 快给点意见吧
You have arrived just in time to give your advice,
你觉得行吗
will it do?
那还用问吗 太漂亮了
Will it do? It's beautiful!
太神奇了
It's magical!
你今晚真美 爱玛
How wonderful you look tonight, Emma.
亲爱的 你说呢
Doesn't she, my dear?
我还想能早点过来帮忙打点
I thought I had come early to help.
他让大家都早点来 给他提意见
He has asked everyone to come early to give their advice.
舞会很快就会开始了
The dancing will have started before we know it.
弗兰克应该快到了 我去找他
Frank will be here somewhere, I'll fetch him.
该是这般情景下的重逢吗
Is this how it should be?
他是否依然爱我
Is he still in love with me?
埃尔顿夫人到了吗
Is Mrs. Elton here?
我对她非常好奇 想会会她
I have a great curiosity to meet her!
他不再爱我了
He is not still in love with me.
但我也不在意
But I do not seem to mind.
天 真是宛如仙境 一点不比仙境差
Oh, my heavens, it's fairyland, it's nothing less than fairyland.
简 有这样的朋友我们真荣幸
Aren't we lucky, Jane,to have such friends?
看 这么多好友
Look, so many friends.
丘吉尔先生 我给您介绍科尔夫人
Look, Mr. Churchill, come let me introduce you to Mrs. Cole...
伍德豪斯小姐 真是太美了
Miss Woodhouse, isn't it lovely?
宛如梦中景象
It's like a dream.
真的很美妙 是吧
It is magical, isn't it?
他们在巴斯的规矩就是那样的
This is how they do things in Bath.
埃尔顿夫人肯定会失望
Mrs. Elton will be disappointed.
怎么了
What's the matter?
她很期待的
She will expect it.
亲爱的爱玛 我们该怎么办
Dear, Emma, what shall we do?
恐怕埃尔顿夫人想领舞
We fear that Mrs. Elton expects to lead the dance.
弗兰克得当她的舞伴
Frank must dance with her.
不 不行
Er, no, no.
前两支舞我要和伍德豪斯小姐一起跳
Miss Woodhouse is my partner for the first two dances,
领不领舞均可
lead or not.
不如你来陪她跳
Well, why do you not lead her out?
要知道 我身体不好不能跳舞
Remember, I am not dancing in my condition.
你觉得埃尔顿夫人如何
How do you like our Mrs. Elton?
我一点都不喜欢她
I don't like her at all.
女士们先生们 这一曲是《小镇广场》
Ladies and gentlemen, the Town Square.
房♥间装饰得真美 不是吗
The room is most excellently contrived, is it not?
伍德豪斯小姐今晚真是光彩照人啊
Miss Woodhouse looks so brilliant tonight.
真美 -是的
So beautiful. - Yes.
她和丘吉尔先生真是天造地设的一对
Yes.She and Mr. Churchill are made for each other.
你跟些老家伙和打牌的混在一起做什么
What are you doing over here with the old men and the card players?
我说过了 我不跳舞
I told you, I don't dance.
伍德豪斯小姐 第二支舞
Miss Woodhouse, the second dance.
《舟中厨师》
The Ship's Cook.
我看到你在盯着费尔法克斯小姐
I see you are watching Miss Fairfax.
关于她的钢琴之谜 你有线索了吗
Have you picked up any clues as to her mystery?
贝茨小姐说她收到了一封爱尔兰的来信
Miss Bates told me she had received a letter from Ireland
她因此非常开心
that made her very happy.
说不定是她朋友迪克逊先生寄来的
Perhaps from her friend, Mr. Dixon!
不 我只是在想她的发型可真难看
No, I was merely thinking how awful her hair looks.
真不搭调
So unbecoming,
真是鬼上身才会梳那么难看的发型
I can't think what would possess anyone to look that way.
我该过去提醒一下她吗
Shall I go over and say something?
天哪 那可不行 音乐马上开始
Goodness me, no, the music is starting,
该跳舞了
we must dance.
愿意再来一支舞吗
Do you care for another?
不 埃先生 这支我先不跳了
No, Mr. E, I am sitting this one out.
要是支支都跳 我可就跳不了那么好了
I cannot dance every dance with the same degree of accomplishment.
我不想自己太引人注目
I do not put myself at the front for all to admire,
不像某些人
unlike some I could mention.
的确如此
Quite so.
你不跳舞吗 埃尔顿先生
Do you not dance, Mr. Elton?
当然 韦斯顿夫人
Most certainly, Mrs. Weston,
除非您做我的舞伴
if you will dance with me.
可我今晚不跳舞 先生
I am not dancing tonight, sir.
那戈达德太太呢
Mrs. Goddard, then?
若您能陪我这已婚老男人跳舞 我将不胜荣幸
Though I am an old married man, it would give me great pleasure.
真是抱歉 埃尔顿先生
You must excuse me, Mr. Elton,
我恐怕已经跳不动啦
I have danced my last reel, I'm afraid.
我倒是很希望看到那位年轻小姐跳舞
I see a young lady who I should very much like to see dancing.
史密斯小姐
Miss Smith?
抱歉 韦斯顿夫人
Mrs. Weston, you must excuse me,
但我这样的已婚老男人
but I am an old married man
其实也不适合再跳舞了
and my dancing days are quite over.
等等 稍等一下
Wait, wait, wait a minute.
看史密斯小姐多开心 她真漂亮
How happy Miss Smith looks, she is such a pretty girl.
舞跳得多好
How well she dances.
如此精致的餐点 我还从未尝过
Oh, such food, it is the best I've ever tasted.
不要咖啡 谢谢 我从不喝咖啡
No coffee, thank you, for me. I never take coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
您的秘密曝光了
Your secret is out.
你舞技比谁都好
You dance better than anyone.
我真是错看了埃尔顿先生
I was completely mistaken in Mr. Elton.
他那卑劣小人的品格
There is a littleness about him
你早看出来了 而我却没有
which you saw and I did not.
他一直就是个小人
He always was a small man,
娶了那女人就更卑劣了
made smaller by his wife.
我曾以为他爱的是哈丽特
I was convinced he was in love with Harriet,
我真是太愚蠢了
how could I have been so stupid!
我想说句公道话
I will do you the justice of saying
你为他选的妻子 比他自己选的强多了
that you would have chosen better for him than he did for himself.
史密斯小姐有着一等一的好品质
Miss Smith has some first rate qualities,
对明智男人而言 绝对是比埃尔顿夫人更好的选择
infinitely preferable to a sensible man than Mrs. Elton.
我真惊讶我会说出这些话
I was surprised by our conversation.
好了 小姐们 晚餐结束
Come on, young ladies, supper's over,
又该跳舞了
time to start dancing again!
我准备好了 先生
I am ready, sir!
《吉利市场》 -这支舞你打算选谁做舞伴
Gilley's Market. - Who will you dance with?
不是你吗
Why, you,
你愿意邀请我吗
if you will ask me?
愿意与我共舞吗 亲爱的爱玛
Will you dance, dear Emma?
我跳舞跳到脚都痛了
I danced so much I had sore feet.
真好
Wonderful.
是啊 真有意思
I know, it was so charming.
那应该是最好的舞会了
It was probably the best dance.
哈丽特
Harriet?
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表