剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
博克斯山
Box Hill!
在那儿举办一个小型的私密聚会
It will be a very small and intimate party,
我们只邀请喜欢的人参加
and we will only invite the people we like.
博克斯山
Box Hill?!
很好 我会安排妥当的
Oh, yes! Well, I will arrange everything.
准备马车我可是经验十足
I am so experienced in organising the carriages,
放心交给我办吧
leave the whole expedition in my hands!
我知道韦斯顿先生是最热心的人
I know Mr. Weston is the friendliest man in the world.
真希望他别热心过头了
I just wish he wasn't so friendly.
如今我还要忍♥受埃尔顿夫妇
Now I will have to suffer the Eltons,
我非常期待去博克斯山游玩
and I was so looking forward to our trip to Box Hill!
我不知道 亲爱的爱玛 在我看来
I don't know, dear Emma, it seems to me
最好永远不要考虑在外面吃饭
always best never to contemplate eating outside.
埃尔顿夫人的马受伤了
Mrs. Elton's carriage horse is injured,
也就是说我们都去不成博克斯山了
which means we all cannot go to Box Hill.
那女人把一切都毁了
That woman ruins everything.
只是推迟行程而已
We are only to postpone.
终究会去的 爱玛
We will go, Emma.
这段时间大家不如去唐韦尔庄园吧
In the meantime, why don't you all come to Donwell?
草莓熟了
The strawberries are ripe,
有人想留在室内也没问题
and those who wish to sit indoors may do so.
这主意太棒了
Oh, what a delightful idea!
再好不过了
I should like that best of all.
我要戴顶大帽子 给篮子绑上粉红丝带
I shall wear a large bonnet and put a pink ribbon on my basket!
我们到底怎么去唐韦尔庄园呢
But how on earth will we all get to Donwell?
我们可以骑驴子去
We could all go on donkeys!
乡村尘土遍地 骑驴非常必要啊
A necessity, I think, for dusty country life!
唐韦尔大道干净得很
Donwell Lane is never dusty,
不过你想骑驴子的话也没问题
but you may come on a donkey if you wish.
瞧啊 是佩里医生 -下午好 佩里医生
Look, here comes Dr. Perry. - Good afternoon, Dr. Perry.
各位 下午好
Good afternoon, everybody.
佩里医生装备马车的计划怎么样了
What happened to Dr. Perry's plan of setting up a carriage?
不能让他载我们去博克斯山吗
Couldn't he help us out for Box Hill?
我都不知道他有这样的计划
I didn't know he had such a plan?
可你给我写信说过 两个月前
Ah, but you wrote about it to me, two months ago.
真的 信里写了的
You did! In your letters!
佩里夫人非常向往
Mrs. Perry was very keen on it,
在他耳边唠叨了好多年
had been trying to persuade him for ages.
没事吧
Are you all right?
真是失误 失误啊
It was a mistake, a mistake
这么热的天 一杯水都没喝就出来了
not to take a glass of water before stepping out into this heat.
你要多注意身体 费尔法克斯小姐
You should be more careful, Miss Fairfax.
丘吉尔先生
You know, Mr. Churchill,
我想佩里医生的确考虑过马车的事
I think Dr. Perry was thinking about a carriage
但思虑再三觉得负担不起
but decided he couldn't afford it.
佩里夫人跟我母亲说过
Mrs. Perry told my mother about it.
简 记得她跟我们说过吗
Jane, do you remember her telling us?
伍德豪斯小姐
Er, Miss Woodhouse,
你外甥有没有拿走你的字母游戏卡
have your nephews taken away your box of alphabet letters?
我觉得费尔法克斯小姐需要休息一会儿
I think, well I think Miss Fairfax needs a rest.
我们都需要休息 来玩个简单的游戏
We all need to relax with a simple game.
正好唤醒我们未泯的童心
How good it is to be reminded of the child in us all.
某些人现在也如孩童般幼稚啊
Some of us don't need to look that far.
太兴奋了 我很喜欢玩拼词游戏
How exciting. I do love a good game of alphabet squares.
拼写是你的拿手好戏呀
You are so very good at the letters.
看看我们拿到了什么
Let's see what we have here.
我敢肯定我们...
I am sure we will...
我负责为你那个草莓聚会邀请客人
I will take care of the invitations to your little strawberry party.
什么邀请 我能参加吗
What invitations? Oh, I hope I can come?
如你所见 要去的客人♥大♥多都在这儿
As you can see, quite a few of the possible guests are here.
没错 剩下的交给我来负责
Yes, but as to the rest, leave it to me.
谢谢你 不过我还是自己安排吧
No, thank you, but I will manage myself.
已婚女人最擅长组织聚会了 交给我吧
Married women are the best organisers, leave it to me.
不了 我只会允许一个已婚女人
No, there is but one married woman in the world
按照她的意愿邀请客人去唐韦尔庄园
who I could ever allow to invite what guests she please to Donwell.
是韦斯顿夫人吧
Mrs. Weston, I suppose.
不 是奈特利夫人
No, Mrs. Knightley.
在她出现之前 我会亲自安排
And until she is in being, I will manage matters myself.
当然
Oh, yes...
我们有什么字母 简 还能拼别的词吗
What have you got, Jane? Have you any others we can add to?
费尔法克斯小姐
Miss Fairfax?
请让我试试
Do let me try.
我特喜欢玩游戏
I am so hopeless at games.
奈特利先生 你愿意帮我吗
Mr. Knightley, will you help me?
绊倒
Blunder!
很好 哈丽特
Well done, Harriet.
别这样 太过分了
No, no! For shame!
该不该给她猜呢
I shall give it to her, shall I?
不 不能这样
No, you mustn't.
不
No.
我原以为只能拼有意义的词
I did... I did not know that proper words were allowed.
没错 简 我们走
Oh, yes, Jane, let's go.
我去叫马车
I will call the carriages.
希望及时收到你的邀请
Well I hope the invitations
别耽误了采草莓的大好时节
will arrive in time for the strawberry picking.
[迪克逊]
我很高兴你拒绝了埃尔顿夫人的帮忙
I am so glad you told Mrs. Elton you would not need her help,
她实在让人难以忍♥受
she really is insufferable!
至于奈特利夫人
And as for Mrs. Knightley,
我们都很好奇会是谁
we all wonder who she may ever be!
爱玛
Emma.
我想知道
May I ask,
"迪克逊"那个词 对你而言究竟乐趣何在
what the great amusement, or rather the poignant sting of the
对费尔法克斯小姐又伤害何在
last word, "Dixon", that was given to you and Miss Fairfax?
你似乎觉得很开心 而简感到非常痛苦
It seemed to give you entertainment and was very distressing to Jane.
我可以告诉你
I could tell you,
但你肯定不会赞同
but you would not approve
而且会嫌我爱八卦
and would call me a gossip.
亲爱的爱玛
Dear Emma,
你觉得你真的非常清楚 和你分享此笑话的
do you think that you perfectly understand the degree of acquaintance
那位绅士和小姐之间的熟识程度吗
between the gentleman and the lady with whom you shared this joke?
弗兰克·丘吉尔先生和费尔法克斯小姐吗
Between Frank Churchill and Miss Fairfax?
当然 非常清楚
Of course! Perfectly!
只是最近
It's just that lately
我想我注意到了某种关系
I have imagined that I saw a certain attachment,
隐晦的表情
certain secret looks.
隐晦的表情
Secret looks?
天啊 不
Goodness me. Erm...no.
那个笑话
The joke was,
我承认 稍显轻率
I admit, a little... indiscreet,
不过并无恶意
but it was harmless
我可以跟你保证
and I promise you,
他们之间没有任何隐情
nothing to do with any kind of attachment between them.
其实是费尔法克斯小姐有一个追求者
It is more that Miss Fairfax has an admirer
弗兰克和我都想搞清楚是谁
and Frank and I are trying to work out who it is.
仅此而已
There.
年轻人就喜欢做这样幼稚的事情
A childish pursuit we young people like to indulge in,
我知道你会这样说
I'm sure you would say.
奈特利先生
Mr. Knightley,
我不知道原因
I do not know why,
但你不喜欢弗兰克·丘吉尔
but you do not like Frank Churchill.
我感到很遗憾
I am sorry for that,
但这并不代表你可以
but it does not mean that you should
仅凭想象猜度他的人品和行为
start to imagine all sorts of things about him and his behaviour
何况他品行极佳
that are mere fancy.
我知道你像兄长一样保护我
I know you are keen to protect me as an older brother would,
我知道你认为
and I know you think
我应该注意举止 我也向你保证
I should behave as I should, and I promise you,
我再不会做任何
I would never do anything
伤害费尔法克斯小姐的事情
to truly injure Miss Fairfax ever again.
可如果弗兰克·丘吉尔先生
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表