剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
It is only by seeing women in their own homes,
在她生活的环境中
amongst their own set,
眼见她们平时的状态
just as they always are,
才能做出正确的判断
that you can really form a proper judgement.
言之有理
Very prudent words.
有多少男人为一时之快 定下山盟海誓的承诺
How many a man has committed himself on short acquaintance
结果后悔一生
and regretted it for the rest of his life?
或许
Maybe...
抱歉 你刚要说什么
Sorry, you were saying?
或许有些男人是这样 草率做出承诺
Maybe some do, attach themselves hastily.
但是还是有时间弥补 我确信
There is time to recover, surely.
如果他有心 可以用尽一生
A lifetime, if one has the will.
我的意思是
I mean, it is...
只有懦弱之人
only weak characters
才会认定自己会一生得不到幸福
who are determined they will be unhappy forever.
我想我 我还是...
I think I, er...I should
跟埃尔顿夫妇一起 去踏青
have gone with the Eltons to, erm, explore.
若我要结婚
When I come to marry,
我希望有人替我挑好妻子
someone else will have to choose my wife for me.
你可以替我选个妻子吗
Will, erm, will you choose a wife for me?
我确信你选择的我都喜欢
I know I'll like anyone you choose.
不着急 给我找一个 选定她 教育她
I'm in no hurry. Find one for me. Adopt her. Educate her.
让她变得像我一样 -可以啊 如果你能做到
And make her like myself? - By all means, if you can.
很好啊 我接受你的委托
Very well. I undertake your commission.
你将会得到一个迷人的妻子
You shall have a very charming wife.
她必须很活泼
She must be very lively and
并且拥有和你一样动人的眼睛
have eyes that are just the same shade as yours.
我会出国几年
I'll go abroad for a couple of years
当我回来的时候 就来领走她 你记住了
and when I return, I shall come to claim my wife, remember.
走吧 姨妈 我搀你
Come, Aunt, let me help you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 真好 真是个好主意
Thank you, my dear. Yes, er, what a good idea.
好主意
What a capital idea!
我们去踏青吧 史密斯小姐
Let's go and explore, Miss Smith.
如此炎热 他们怎么散步啊
I don't know how they can walk in this heat.
我要离开这个国家
I'm going to leave this country,
一订到船票就走
just as soon as I can book a ticket.
我想再去看一看风景
I would like to see the view again.
我想要愉快地过完这一天
I intend to enjoy the rest of the day.
不要走 跟我在一起
No, no! Stay with me.
爱玛 -你看到哈丽特了吗
Emma! - Have you seen Harriet?
该回去了吧 韦斯顿先生要叫我们回去了
I think it's time to leave. Mr. Weston will be calling us back.
爱玛 我必须 我必须得跟你谈谈
Emma! I must... I must speak with you.
我
I...
眼见你如此德行 我实在忍♥不住说几句
I cannot see you behaving so without speaking my mind.
品行恶劣 爱玛
Badly done, Emma!
你怎可以如此放肆冒犯贝茨小姐
How could you be so unfeeling towards Miss Bates?
我简直觉得难以置信 她一把年纪 境况又不好
I did not think it possible! A woman of her age and situation...
我没控制住
I couldn't help it.
我怎么能忍♥得住 换谁都跟我一样
How could I? Nobody could have resisted.
没有你想得那么恶劣
It was not so very bad.
我敢说她可能都不明白什么意思
I dare say she didn't understand.
我保证 她明白
I assure you, she did!
她从那时就再没说话
She has talked of nothing else since.
真希望你能听到她说话
I wish you could have heard her.
这些年来可真是苦了你一直耐心忍♥受
How patient you must have been with her all these years
毕竟你觉得她那么唠叨烦人
when you find her company so tiresome!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当然 她心地善良 尽人皆知
Of course, she is very good-hearted, everybody knows,
但是你也必须承认 她人有点可笑
but she is also, you must admit, a little bit ridiculous!
我承认
Yes!
但如果她坐拥富贵荣华 身为贵妇
And were she prosperous, were she a woman of fortune,
你大可放肆取笑
I would allow you some liberties.
就算她跟你身份平等也可以 但她不是
Were she your equal. But she's not!
她是个穷苦人 爱玛
She is poor, Emma.
她曾经过得很舒适
She once lived comfortably,
但是现在她活得时间越长 就会更加穷困潦倒
but now the longer she lives, the poorer her situation will be.
你应该同情她 而不是蔑视她
She should attract your compassion, not your contempt.
你行为太恶劣了 爱玛
This was badly done, Emma!
你回来了 爱玛
Is that you, Emma?
美好的旅行如何
How was the great adventure?
风景如画
Was the view spectacular...
如书中所说吗
like the book shows?
是的 是的 父亲 风景如画
Yes, yes, Father. Quite spectacular.
你玩得高兴就好
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
我猜想你又在计划下一次旅行了吧
I suppose you will be wanting to plan another trip soon?
你近期会再外出游玩吗
Will you be planning another trip soon?
不
No...
不会了 我不去了
No, I don't think so.
美好之事 经历一次就够了
You can't have too much of a good thing.
你叫她走
You must tell her to go.
快点 我不想见她
Quickly, I cannot bear to see her.
我去告诉她你身体不好
I will tell her you are
希望她很快会走
not well and hopefully she will leave soon.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse...
非常抱歉让您久等
I am so very sorry to keep you waiting.
[收信人:斯莫里奇]
[地址:巴斯]
我没想到
I did not know...
我没想到这么早会有人来
That is, I did not expect anyone so early.
简说过了 她不能见任何人
Jane has said, er, she could not bear to see anyone.
她 她病了
She is...ill...
又病了
again.
哦 请坐
Oh, please!
我带了一篮子野餐时剩的食物
I brought a basket of the picnic fare.
真希望不是由于什么不开心的事
I do hope nothing has happened
才让费尔法克斯小姐旧疾复发的
to cause Miss Fairfax to relapse.
谢谢你的问候 你人真好
Oh, thank you for asking! You are too kind.
她
She...
简整晚都在写信
Jane has been up all night writing letters.
她已经接受了埃尔顿夫人找到的工作
She has accepted the situation found by Mrs. Elton
她已经给她的朋友 坎贝尔家写信
and she has written to her friends, the Campbells.
但是我没想到费尔法克斯小姐
But I did not think Miss Fairfax
会如此迅速地接受这一差事
wished to accept the post so soon.
我也没想到
Nor did I!
昨天她还保证说夏天会在这里度过
Only yesterday she assured me she would stay here the summer,
但是到晚上的时候 她就已经决定了
but by the evening, she had decided.
她会去照看斯莫里奇太太家的三个小女孩
She is to look after Mrs. Smallridge's three little girls,
她的薪水
and her salary...
真不敢相信 她年纪轻轻 却将拿那么高的薪水
You would not believe the salary she is getting, a young woman!
如果那三个孩子像我小时候一样调皮
If they are anything like myself as a little girl,
三个加起来必须得给很多钱
then three of them will be well worth the largest salary!
哦 伍德豪斯小姐 你人真好
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, you are so kind!
你向来都是 这么好
But you are always...so kind.
我希望费尔法克斯小姐
I hope Miss Fairfax finds
做出这样的决定 会让她轻松愉快
relief and comfort in making her decision.
她边哭边写一整晚
She cried all night as she wrote.
她说那是喜悦的泪水 可我从没见过
She said she was happy, but I've never seen her...
她喜极而泣
cry with joy before.
贝茨小姐
Miss Bates...
你在海伯里是有朋友的
you have friends in Highbury.
我自己 我父亲 奈特利先生
Myself, my father, Mr. Knightley...
我们都愿意随时帮你
we are all at your disposal.
我们都希望
We are all anxious
你不要为费尔法克斯小姐的未来担忧
that you do not worry about Miss Fairfax's future.
是你吗 爱玛
Is that you, Emma?
爱玛 亲爱的
Ah, Emma dear.
奈特利先生会骑马去伦敦
Mr. Knightley is going to London, by horse.
真让人意想不到 不知道会面临什么情况
Most unexpected. I don't know what will come of it.
我要去伦敦了
I am on my way to London.
有要带的东西吗
Do you have anything you wish me to take?
没 没有
No. No, nothing.
那么 我的老友如何
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表