剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
如果韦斯顿先生盛情相邀 我会接受的
I will accept Mr. Weston's kind invitation when it arrives...
只要他别设计得太久了
if it is not too long in the design.
但我是不会跳舞的
But I will not dance.
我不喜欢跳舞 也不擅长
I do not enjoy dancing and I am not good at it.
你那天得多穿点衣服 爱玛
You must wrap up warm, Emma,
以防某些年轻人
in case some of the young dancers
做出打开窗户之类的荒唐事
do something remarkably reprehensible, like opening a window.
我想你之所以如此漠不关心
I think you would be more enthusiastic
是因为弗兰克·丘吉尔过分热衷吧
if Mr. Frank Churchill were not so keen.
不过 我有消息要告诉你
However, I have some information for you.
简·费尔法克斯对舞会很期待哦
Miss Jane Fairfax is looking forward to the ball.
我从没见她如此欢呼雀跃 从来没有
I have never seen her so animated! About anything!
亲爱的爱玛 我敢肯定
I assure you, my dear Emma, that
丘吉尔先生肯定不会在乎我的态度
Mr. Churchill will be indifferent to my indifference.
看来我是不会出现在你的舞伴名单上了 是吗
I hardly think I am already marked down on your dance card, now am I?
我都能猜到名单上是谁
Though we may guess who is.
他姨妈病得很重
His aunt is extremely ill.
弗兰克心情很不好 但是...
Frank is so low, but...
他说走之前一定要再见你一面
he has said he is not leaving without seeing you.
他特别提出要见你
He was very particular.
我还是让你们独处吧
I shall leave you alone.
我相信他要对我说的话
I am sure he cannot be about to say anything
你听了也没关系的
that you could not hear also.
他肯定只希望讲给你听
I am sure he can.
他会对我说些什么
What can he have to say?
非要单独对我说
To me alone?
他是不是真的爱上我了
Must I really believe he is in love with me?
恋爱中的人该是什么样
How should one look?
若我也爱上他 那我该是怎样的模样
If one were supposed to be in love in return?
我不这么认为...
I don't think so...
爱一个人到底是什么感觉
How does it feel to be in love?
世上最可怕的事 莫过于道别
Of all the horrid things... saying goodbye is the worst.
你以后也可以来海伯里转转嘛
This will not be your only visit to Highbury?
反正现在你也熟悉这一带的路了
Now you have reacquainted yourself with where we are?
我不知道何时才能归来
I don't know when I might return.
但我会一直挂念此处的
But it will be the only thing I think about.
看来我们的舞会办不成了
Our poor ball must be abandoned.
那我们还等什么 为什么不享受现在
Why did we wait? Why didn't we seize the moment!
是你说我们不应该等待
You said we should not wait.
你说的话为什么总是对的
Why are you always right?
我很抱歉这次又被我说中了
I am sorry to be right this time.
相比之下我宁愿过的快乐
I would much rather be merry than right.
你今早就要走了吗
So you must be off this morning?
是的
Er, yes.
你还会回来的...
You will come back...
我觉得你喜欢我们
I think we have impressed you,
虽然你原本没想到会爱上这里 承认吧
though you were not expecting to like us, admit it!
真可惜 你走之前没时间
What a pity you have no time
跟其他朋友道别了
to visit your other friends before you leave.
贝茨小姐成熟稳重
Miss Bates' steadiness and
思维清晰 或许能让你平静下来
clarity of thought might have calmed your anxiety.
我已经去过了...
I have been there...
我 我觉得那是应该的...
I, er, I thought it right...
我应该跟他们道别
my duty to tell them I must go.
总之 伍德豪斯小姐 既然你善于洞察人心
In short...perhaps, Miss Woodhouse, as you know everything...
那你肯定有所察觉
... you could hardly be without suspicion.
我以为我可以在这儿待一辈子
I thought I would be able to stay here forever.
我
My, erm,
我...
well, my...
我对...
my regard for...
对这里的感情...
this place is, erm...
很深
is very warm.
我得走了
I must go.
无精打采
The sensation of listlessness,
身心疲惫
weariness,
不知所措 坐立不安
stupidity, this inability to sit down and do anything.
感觉周围的一切
This feeling that everything
都变得枯燥乏味 黯然失色
around the house is dull and insipid...
以前从来没有过这种感觉...
when it never was before...
这只有一种解释
It can only mean one thing.
我一定是爱上他了
I must be in love!
埃尔顿夫人
Mrs. Elton,
你的城♥堡♥静候大驾
your castle awaits.
哈丽特 别这样...
Harriet, please...
权当为了我 不 我不是这意思
... for my sake, oh, no, I do not mean that...
为了你自己
for your sake...
埃尔顿夫妇给你带来的伤痛
This terrible misery over the Eltons.
恰好证明了我犯下的天大错误
That there could not be any greater reproof for my mistake,
都是我的错 不要以为我已经忘记
it was all my doing, do not think I have forgotten it...
不要以为我不在意
Do not think I make light of it!
但你是我最好的朋友
But you are the best friend that I ever had!
是我心里最重要的人
Nobody is equal to you...
伍德豪斯小姐 我真是太辜负你一片好心了
Miss Woodhouse, I have been so ungrateful.
我会尽力
I will try my hardest.
为我自己
For my own sake...
静下心来
to be tranquil.
和以往一样 今天我会以旧约中
As always, I would like to begin today with some of the most
最振奋向上的词句来开始今天的布道
spiritually uplifting words from the Old Testament.
这些都是最能抚慰我心的片段
Words that I have found most comforting.
"请让欺骗的唇失声"
"Let deceitful lips be made dumb..."
我觉得这里让我想起枫林市[美国城市]
I declare this reminds me of Maple Grove.
我姐姐肯定会喜欢这座房♥子
My sister will love this house!
她喜欢到处游玩
She delights to travel.
她还有最时兴的马车
She has the latest carriage,
能容得下四个人坐
large and comfortable enough for four
高大得几英里外都能看见
and high enough that one can see for miles
驾着去乡下参加夏日聚会十分引人注目
when one is travelling into the countryside for summer parties!
乡下聚会
Parties in the countryside!
我们都是喜好安静的人
We are a very quiet set of people
都喜欢待在家里
we like to stay in the home.
我理解你的难处 伍德豪斯小姐...
I understand your situation, Miss Woodhouse...
他为什么不去巴斯呢
why does he not try Bath?
我觉得那里的温泉很不错
Where the waters, I find, are so agreeable.
我父亲...
My father...
老年人搬去那里会活得神采奕奕
It would cheer many an elderly gentleman up!
对你也极好
And for you, of course,
这么年纪轻轻的却离群索居 不涉交际
who have lived such a secluded life, out of the best society...
我只肖几封书信
well, just a line from me
便能让你结识不少新朋友
would open up a host of new acquaintances.
我们听说你擅长音乐 埃尔顿夫人
Oh, we have heard that you are very musical, Mrs. Elton.
我很沉迷音乐 沉迷
I dote on it! Dote!
我就告诉埃先生 不必给我两辆马车
As I said to Mr. E, don't give me two carriages,
也不必给我多少房♥屋
don't give me enormous houses
但离了音乐我可活不下去 绝对不行
but I could not live without music. No.
那样的生活对我来说就是一片空白
Life would be a blank to me.
我们应该设一个音乐俱乐部
We should establish a musical club.
在你家或我家定期聚会
Have regular meetings at yours or mine?
作为社交领袖 我们应该做好榜样
As leaders of society we should show the way.
我们刚拜访了谁家来着
Who else have we visited?
对了 韦斯顿家
Oh, the Westons, of course.
没想到她颇有贵妇风范
I was rather astonished to find her so ladylike,
她以前不是你的家庭教师吗
as I believe she was your governess?
你知道我们在兰德尔斯遇见谁了吗
And who do you think we met while we were at Randalls?
奈特利 终于见到他的面了
Knightley! Knightley himself.
他是埃先生的好友
He's so particular a friend of Mr. E.
经常听埃先生提起
So often mentioned,
我都等不及要见他了
I was impatient to meet him.
并且 我得替我丈夫说句公道话
And... I must do my caro sposo the justice of saying,
他不必为他的朋友感到羞耻
he need not be ashamed of his friend!
奈特利是位真正的绅士
Knightley is quite the gentleman!
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表