剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
I will write poems or sketch from the top of those mountains.
你去不了瑞士
You will never go to Switzerland.
你姨父和姨妈不会同意你去的
Your aunt and uncle will not let you.
也许我能说服他们一同前往
Well, maybe they can be persuaded to go, too.
我姨妈很喜欢气候宜人 空气清新的地方
A warm climate and fresh air may be prescribed for my aunt.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我应该旅行 我要改变现状
I ought to travel. I want a change.
别装得你早已看透我
Don't give me that knowing look.
我受够了英格兰 可以的话我明天就走
I'm sick of England. I'd leave tomorrow if I could.
对富贵荣华感到厌倦了是吗
Sick of being rich and prosperous?
厌倦宠溺过度的少爷生活吗
Sick of indulgence?
你一定是备受煎熬
You must invent a few hardships
勉强自己留下来 真是难为你了
for yourself and persuade yourself to stay.
我? 荣华富贵 富家少爷 你真是搞错了
Me, prosperous?! Indulged?! You are quite mistaken!
我真不觉得自己哪里幸运
I do not consider myself a fortunate person.
我想要的一切都遥不可及
I am thwarted in everything I want!
你刚来的时候可不像这样叫苦不迭
Yet you are not so miserable as when you first arrived.
你该再吃点东西 再吃点冷盘肉
You should eat some more. Have another slice of cold meat,
喝杯啤酒润润喉
another glass of beer,
就会和我们大家一样春风满面了
and you might end up as merry as the rest of us.
你依旧是我的治愈良药 我不该动怒的
No, you are, of course, my best cure. I shall not stir.
我就应和你在一起
I shall sit by you.
我们去博克斯山的计划照旧
We are still going on our trip to Box Hill.
和我们一起去吧
You should come with us.
尽管那里不是瑞士 但也算个不错的开始
It's not Switzerland but it will be a start.
你该一起去
You should come.
这不正是你急需的改变方式吗
It will be a good change for a young man in need of it.
哈丽特会去的
Harriet will be there.
如果哈丽特要去 而你希望我也到场
Oh, if Harriet is coming and you wish me to join the party,
那我一定遵命
I will.
反正我是不会去的
Well, I certainly shall not be there
而且我不认为你们能玩得尽兴
and I doubt if anyone will be enjoying themselves.
奈特利先生也许能帮我们找到个阴凉处
Maybe Mr. Knightley has found us a place in the shade.
估计阴凉处也一样热
It will probably be just as warm in the shade.
我以为你已经撇开怨气 出来玩乐的
I thought you intended to enjoy yourself.
是这样 没错
I did. I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 我们去找找大伙
Come. Let's see if we can find the others.
老天 这温度快把我烤熟了
Oh, dear! This heat is unbearable.
你在这里啊
Ah, there you are.
那群人真够痛苦的 不是吗
They're a miserable bunch, aren't they?
看样子他们自己都后悔出门
They look as though they would rather have stayed at home.
我庆幸来了这里
Well, I am glad I came.
并且决定愉悦地过完今天
I intend to enjoy the rest of my day.
对 直往山顶去
Yes, right to the top...
谁会享受这"蝇飞蚁聚"的午餐呢
No-one seems really in the mood to share their lunch with the flies.
这全都怪你
I blame you entirely.
你知道我别无选择 是你命令我来的
You know that I had no choice! You commanded me!
我无法拒绝你
I cannot resist you,
从我第一天遇见你就是如此
from the very first day I met you!
先生 你的说辞我无以反驳 但是
Your gallantry, sir, is unanswerable! But, erm...
大家都沉默不语
no-one else is speaking.
我们不该在这
We shouldn't be talking
七位不苟言笑的人们面前闲扯戏谑
such nonsense in front of seven silent people!
我不说话是因为不想冒犯到别人
I am silent for I never want to give offence.
但我不在乎再次重申自己的观点
Well, I'm not ashamed to repeat myself.
从二月我第一次见到伍德豪斯小姐
From the very first moment I saw Miss Woodhouse in February,
博克斯山的大家都听好了
let everyone on Box Hill hear me,
我就觉得无法抗拒她的魅力
I found her irresistible!
让我的心声从米克汉姆传到道京吧
Let me be heard from Mickleham to Dorking!
那几个出游伙伴真是太木讷了
Our companions are excessively stupid.
你亲爱的夫人选择留在家里真是明智
Your dear wife was sensible to remain at home.
我认为这里某些人
Although I think some of
真该请家庭教师来教导一番
us might benefit if our governesses were here.
我们该如何激怒他们
What shall we do to provoke them?
随便说点混话吧
Any nonsense will do.
得逼他们开口才行
They shall be made to talk.
女士们先生们 刚刚
Ladies and gentlemen, I am ordered...
伍德豪斯小姐 这位无论在哪里
by Miss Woodhouse, who, wherever she is,
都是聚众焦点的女士告诉我
presides over all ceremonies
说她好奇大家现在都在想些什么
that she desires to know what you are all thinking of?
我在想 我在想天气实在太热了
Well, I was thinking... Well, I am thinking of how hot it is,
如何才能让我们的野餐不受蝇虫烦扰
how we will keep the flies off our pastries,
我母亲在家过得如何
how mother will be doing at home,
简是多么美丽动人
how pretty Jane looks,
以及这天上的朵朵云彩
what extraordinary shapes the
瞬息万变是多么的如梦如幻
clouds make one minute and another the next.
我习惯将自己的想法留在内心
I am sure that I always keep what I am thinking to myself.
我这人喜欢微言慎行
I am the soul of discretion...
不像有些人 还要逼迫他人也粗鲁失礼
while some demand that others be indiscreet.
伍德豪斯小姐确定
Is Miss Woodhouse sure she
想要知道我们大家的想法吗
would like to know what we are all thinking of?
不 别 随便说什么都行
Oh, no, please! Tell me anything
但千万别告诉我你们的真实想法
but the truth of what you all are thinking!
现在 我受伍德豪斯小姐之托
Ah, well now! I am ordered by Miss Woodhouse
她放弃想要知道
that she waives her right of knowing
你们在想什么
what you might all be thinking of
只要求你们每个人说些趣事儿
and only requires something very entertaining from each of you.
她现在要求
Now she requires
要么说一段智慧箴言 散文诗歌♥皆可
either one thing very clever, be it prose or verse,
要么说两件平凡小事
two things moderately clever, or
或者说三件愚蠢可笑之事
three things very dull indeed.
她保证无论你们说什么 都会开怀大笑
Oh, and she promises she will laugh heartily at all of them.
那我定算的上是游戏高手 伍德豪斯小姐
Well, then I shall do very well at your game, Miss Woodhouse.
三件非常愚蠢可笑之事
Three things very dull indeed.
那是我的专长啊
That will be tailor-made for me.
我一开口
I can be relied upon to say
就能说出三件非常愚蠢可笑之事
three dull things as soon as I open my mouth.
但是有一个限制
Oh, but there is a difficulty.
只能说三件 不能超过数量
You will be limited as to number, only three at once!
是的 是的 我明白她的意思了
Yes, yes. I see what she means.
我 我尽量不多说
I will... I will try and hold my tongue.
我今天肯定让你们觉得很讨厌
I must be very disagreeable today.
我喜欢这个游戏
I like this game.
我出个谜语
I will give you a conundrum.
太好了 谜语 我们听听
Oh, yes, a conundrum! Let's hear it!
也不是那么智慧高深的谜语 听着
It isn't very clever. Here it is.
哪两个字母表现了完美
What two letters of the alphabet express perfection?
两个字母
Two letters?
我肯定不知道
Well, I'm sure I don't know.
我告诉你们
Well, I will tell you.
M和A 爱 玛
M and A. Em-ah.
现在懂了吧
Now you understand?
现在我们见识到什么叫"智慧高深"了
Now we see the kind of clever thing required,
但他显然败坏了所有人的兴致
but he has spoilt it for all the rest of us.
"完美"来得过早了吧
Perfection has clearly come too soon.
伍德豪斯小姐 原谅我
Miss Woodhouse must excuse me,
原谅埃先生及奈特利先生
excuse Mr. E and Knightley...
原谅简
Jane.
我们没什么智慧箴言要说 都没有
We have nothing clever to say, not one of us.
是啊 也得原谅我
Oh, yes, you must excuse me.
我也没什么可说的
I have nothing to say
反正肯定无法博伍德豪斯小姐一笑
that could possibly entertain Miss Woodhouse.
我们走走吧 奥古斯塔
Shall we walk, Augusta?
简 你也来
Come, Jane.
幸福的一对 真般配啊
Happy couple! How well they suit each other!
他们能够相遇相爱 真是幸运
They were lucky to find each other.
算起来他们不过是在社交场合相识了几周
To think they only had a few weeks' acquaintance in a public place!
如果只是在巴斯偶遇
How can you learn a person's disposition
又该如何去知晓对方的脾气秉性
if you meet them by chance in Bath?
只有在女人自己的家里
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表