剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
the use of sheepskin for carriages in winter!
太舒服了
How very cosy we all are!
我今早问了哈丽特的情况
I enquired about Harriet this evening
得知她病得更严重了
and was told she was worse.
我从未像今晚这样 热切期待在寒夜外出
I don't know when I have ever looked forward to an evening out more!
我就知道今晚要下雪
I know it will snow tonight.
太傻了
The folly of it!
我们穿着这么薄的衣服
Here we are with probably thinner clothing than usual.
还要违背老天爷的意愿 乐此不疲地
Heading for, voluntarily, in defiance of nature,
跑到别人家煎熬五个钟头
to spend five dull hours in another man's home
唠叨些陈芝麻烂谷子的旧事
with nothing to say or hear that was not said or heard yesterday.
你该学学
I wish you would learn to
到外人家赴宴的礼节
arrive at a dinner party in the correct manner.
为什么不坐马车来 -因为没那个必要
Why can't you bring a coach? - Because there is no need.
我其实更想步行
I was on the point of walking,
但贝西要出来遛弯
but Bessie here wanted an outing,
是吧 贝西
didn't you, Bessie?
堂堂绅士按礼节应该乘马车赴宴
A gentleman should arrive in a coach and horses.
科尔家区区一个商贩之家都能乘马车
If the Coles, who are traders, can keep a coach,
唐韦尔庄园的主人怎能自降身份
then the master of Donwell Abbey should be equal to it!
科尔家来人了吗
What, are the Coles coming?
不 当然没有
No, of course they aren't!
和你同行真是丢人
I'm ashamed to arrive with you.
真是荒唐 爱玛
Oh, don't be ridiculous, Emma.
再说你可不是和我同行
But you don't arrive with me.
埃尔顿先生在等你呢 看
Mr. Elton is waiting to attend to you. Look.
绅士... -我这人
A gentleman... - This gentleman
爱什么时候出去就什么时候出去
likes to be able to leave a place when he wishes
不喜欢提前一天备马车
without sending for horses a day in advance
不过就是到外面吹个凉风
before he goes forth into the cold air.
我喜欢想出就出
He likes to be able to stride out into the world as he wishes
然后想回就回
and go home again when he chooses.
有人还担心路途不顺
Some anxiety about the journey,
但现在安然抵达 他高兴坏了
but now he's here, he's happy.
轻点
Careful there!
不要弄坏伍德豪斯小姐的斗篷
Miss Woodhouse's cloak must not be crushed.
韦斯顿先生 -亲爱的爱玛
Mr. Weston. - Emma, my dear.
韦斯顿先生 -埃尔顿先生
Mr. Weston. - Mr. Elton.
请快告诉我 有弗兰克的消息吗
Please tell me, any news of Frank?
他今晚是否会来
Is he coming tonight?
我儿子... 奈特利先生
Well, er, my son... Mr. Knightley.
虽然要照顾他的姨妈
...though tied to his aunt,
却像我一样喜欢到处游玩
is a bit of a traveller, like myself,
就在不久以前... -你...
and only the other day... - Do you, erm,
觉得令尊坐在那椅子上舒服吗
do you think your father is quite comfortable in that chair?
当然 肯定舒服
Yes, I am sure he is.
韦斯顿家人总是照顾很周到
The Weston's always take such care.
我想他们肯定费了不少心
I imagine there has already been
琢磨应该让父亲坐在哪里
considerable discussion as to the exact placement of his chair.
也许你该亲自去问问
Maybe you should ask him?
对啊 热衷四处游历
Oh, yes, bit of a traveller.
弗兰克精力过盛 如同我年少之时
You see, Frank is quite impetuous, like his father.
他逮着机会便骑着他那匹黑♥马♥飞奔
He's always dashing off on his black stallion whenever he can.
我们听说不久前的一天 他已经启程回来
Only the other day we heard that he was on his way here,
都已经到伯福德了 你猜怎么了
he got as far as Burford and what do you think happened?
真吊人胃口 怎么了
Oh, how tantalising?! What happened?
伍德豪斯小姐 伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse, Miss Woodhouse?
请允许我为你端点饮品
Allow me to fetch you a drink,
能到这边小坐吗
if you would be so good to sit over here?
不了 谢谢你 埃尔顿先生
No, thank you, Mr. Elton.
我暂时什么都不需要
I do not need anything at the moment.
故事就是这样
So that was the end of it,
那我们还等什么
and why we're still waiting.
失陪了 我得去看看晚餐准备得如何
If you'll excuse me, I must see how dinner is progressing.
奈特利先生
Mrs. Knightley.
多美好的晚宴啊
Well, isn't this lovely?
埃尔顿先生 坐这里
Ah, Mr. Elton, sit here.
伊莎贝拉坐这里
And Isabella.
谢谢你 韦斯顿先生
Thank you, Mr. Weston.
坐在韦斯顿先生旁边
Next to Mr. Elton.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
亲爱的爱玛 坐我们旁边吧
Emma, my dear, next to us.
再来两人就完美了
We only needed two more settings to be the perfect number.
你的史密斯小姐 还有我儿子弗兰克
Your little Miss Smith, and my son, Frank.
亲爱的 我希望你不要恼火
I do hope you do not feel offended, my dear.
总有一天你们会见面的
One day you two shall meet.
真遗憾 你听说了吗 爱玛
Such a pity, did you hear, Emma?
弗兰克告诉他父亲
Frank told his father
有一天他已经备好马
that one day he saddled up his horse,
就是那匹黑色野马 正要启程来海伯里
a great black beast, and set off for Highbury,
刚到车站便收到一封信
only to be met at the coaching station by a letter
说他姨妈又病倒了
saying his aunt had fallen ill once more,
于是他又掉头回去
so he had to turn back.
别担心我有所不悦
Do not worry on my account.
我盼着见他已经盼了二十年
As I have waited eagerly to meet him for nearly 20 years,
再等几周又有何妨
a few more weeks will not be too difficult to bear.
我认为那样冲动而鲁莽地启程回家
I think to set off like that impulsively, recklessly even,
不顾冒犯姨妈 只为向父亲尽孝道
to risk disobeying his aunt in order to do a duty to his father
恰恰说明丘吉尔先生品德高尚
shows a fineness of spirit in Mr. Churchill,
是个浪漫而善良的
a keenness of feeling, a most romantic nature
性情中人
and a thoroughly good heart.
真苦了那匹马
It's the horse I'm sorry for.
对我来说
For my part
我倒更期待会会这位青年才俊了
it only makes my anticipation on meeting this young man even stronger.
任何女士都会为这种英勇的绅士所为倾倒
Any woman would respond to such heroic, gentlemanly impulses.
我以为绅士都应该乘马车的
I thought gentlemen always rode in carriages.
每每想到弗兰克·丘吉尔 我都觉得很痛心
I cannot think of Frank Churchill without the greatest compassion.
他姨妈仿佛通灵一样
His aunt seems to have a sixth sense
只要他对除自己以外的任何人有所关心
whenever he gives his attention to anyone else but her
就会让他良心难安 主动回去
and calls his conscience home again.
她把他当成宠物狗一样
She keeps him like a dog on a lead.
我想你们是在谈史密斯小姐感冒的事吧
I hope that you are talking of Miss Smith's cold?
我们都知道患病的风险
We are all aware of the danger.
大家都很担心
Oh, yes, we are all very concerned.
或许我们该马上回去
Maybe you wish to leave soon
这样你便能早些得知她的最新情况
so that you can find out the latest news of her condition?
我想您肯定和我一样
I hope that you, like myself,
劝伍德豪斯小姐
have been urging Miss Woodhouse
不要靠近戈达德家半步
not to go within half a mile of Goddard's,
否则很可能会染病
when there is the chance of catching an infection.
伍德豪斯小姐身体安好是最重要的
Miss Woodhouse's health is paramount.
她向来对大家关怀备至
So concerned for others!
她就不能也照顾好自己吗
And will she take care of herself?
这样公平吗 韦斯顿夫人
Is this fair, Mrs. Weston?
我难道没有权利抱怨吗
Have I not the right to complain?
我就知道 外面飘起了鹅毛大雪
I knew it! It's snowing and falling heavily.
我真佩服这天气您也敢外出
I did admire your spirit, sir, in venturing out,
现在尝到苦头了吧
but now do you see where we are?!
我早就看见有少许雪花
I saw a few flakes earlier,
但我想我只要一说
but I thought if I said anything
伍德豪斯先生就会急着回去
Mr. Woodhouse would go.
别紧张 父亲
Don't panic, Father.
我不能留在这里
I can't stay.
不 不 我们肯定能想办法回家
No, no, no, no, we will find a way to make it home.
我们要马上走
We must go immediately.
用我帮忙吗
May I be of assistance?
不用 没事 谢谢
No, everything's fine, thank you.
如果陷到沟里 我还能走
If we get stuck in a ditch, I can walk.
就你这鞋子 恐怕不行
In those shoes? I don't think so.
各位可以在此留宿呀
But you must all stay here!
我们有很多客房♥
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表