剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
There you are!
你是不是还生我的气呢
Oh, you are angry with me?
生你的气
With you?
没有
No.
我♥干♥吗要生气
Why would I be?
你刚才的表情 我以为你又要教训我了
I thought you had a look about you to scold me,
就跟你往常一样
as you used to.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱玛 时间 会治愈你的创伤
Time, Emma, will heal the wound.
那可恶的混账无赖
Abominable scoundrel!
他们就要去约克郡了 我为她感到惋惜
They will soon be gone to Yorkshire. I feel sorry for her!
你说的是丘吉尔先生和费尔法克斯小姐吗
You are talking of Mr. Churchill and Miss Fairfax?
我 我必须把话说明白
I, er... I must put the record straight.
如果你觉得我需要你的怜悯 那你可错了
You are mistaken if you feel I am in need of your compassion.
别 别 说真的
No. No, honestly.
我对他俩之间的情愫毫无察觉
I was blind to their...attachment,
一想到我曾说过的傻话 干过的蠢事 就羞惭无比
and I blush when I think of some of the things that I said and did.
不过
But...
请相信我要说的话
please believe me when I say that
除此之外 我对此事并没什么好遗憾的
I have no other reason to regret I did not know their secret earlier.
老实说
I have to confess,
我并不确定
I was not quite sure
你究竟坠入他的情网有多深
how far you were entangled.
虽然你可能只是芳心初动
However small your regard,
但他真的不值得
he did not deserve it.
他简直是男人的耻辱
He's a disgrace to the name of man.
我对自己的行为感到惭愧
I am ashamed of my conduct.
当时我的虚荣心得到了满足
My vanity was flattered.
当他第一次回来时 我
When he first came back I...
我以为自己对他产生了好感
I thought I was attracted to him
但我已经认真审视了自己的内心
but I have been examining the workings of my heart
我可以诚实地说
and I can, truly, say this.
他的确利用了我
He has taken advantage of me...
但是他并没有伤害到我
... but he has not injured me.
弗兰克·丘吉尔是个幸运儿
Frank Churchill is a fortunate man.
他找到了自己的理想伴侣
He finds an ideal mate,
他姨妈从中阻挠 可后来她去世了
his aunt is in the way, his aunt dies.
他明明利用了所有人
He has used everybody badly,
可大家却心甘情愿宽恕他
yet they are all desperate to forgive him.
你似乎挺羡慕他
You speak as though you envied him.
我的确羡慕他
I do envy him,
爱玛
Emma.
至少他的秘密最终大白天下
His secret is out at least.
你不想问问我的秘密是什么吗
You will not ask me my secret?
是的 你很明智 但是
Yes, you are wise, but
我不行
I cannot be,
所以
so...
我必须告诉你
I must tell you.
不 拜托 别说了
No, please, don't tell me!
深思熟虑之后再说也不迟
Take a little time to think of what you are going to say.
一旦话说出口 就再也收不回了
For once said, it cannot be unsaid!
如你所愿
I will obey you.
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Wait!
拜托 请不要走
Please, stop!
对不起
I am sorry.
我们是老相识了
We are old friends.
不管你想说什么我都愿意听
I will hear anything you want...
关于任何人的事都可以
about anyone.
我也会把我内心的想法如实告诉你
And I will tell you exactly what I think,
以朋友的立场
as your friend.
我不想
I don't...
"多好"的朋友啊
Friends indeed!
我很希望你能对我坦诚相告
I do want you to be honest.
那就请告诉我
So, tell me.
难道我一点成功的希望都没有吗
Have I no chance of succeeding?
我最最亲爱的爱玛
My dearest Emma...
一直以来你都是我最亲爱的爱玛
..for that is what you always have been,
以后也永远都是
and you always will be...
我最亲爱的
My most...
最亲最爱的爱玛
beloved Emma.
我一向不善言辞
I cannot make speeches.
如果我少爱你一分 也许还能多说一点
If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
但你深知我的为人
But you know what I am.
我教训过你
I have lectured you and...
苛责过你
scolded you...
你却全忍♥受下 换做其他女人绝无可能
and you have borne it as no other woman would have.
你说的是真的吗
Can this be true?
我对你从未说过假话
You'll get nothing but the truth from me.
所以告诉我你的想法
So tell me what you think.
我发现
I find...
我现在根本不知道该说什么
I do not know what to think.
也许我应该好好谢谢弗兰克·丘吉尔
Maybe I have Frank Churchill to thank for
让我开始意识到自己爱上了你
making me first aware of being in love with you.
我隐隐觉得
I have a feeling that
他刚回来时 我的心中就荡起了波澜
it started the exact moment he returned home.
我感觉自己的生活突然变了样
I saw my life here in a different light.
在别人眼前暴露无遗
Exposed to others and, er,
对于别人的横刀夺爱 我毫无招架之力
defenceless if they chose to plunder it.
博克斯山之行让我明白了自己的心
I knew after Box Hill.
我去伦敦
I went to London,
本是想冷却这份感情
so I could learn to be indifferent.
但我选错了地方 在那里只对你思念得更深
But I chose the wrong place to try to forget you.
我刚和哈丽特聊天
I was talking to Harriet.
哈丽特
Harriet?
我不介意说些败兴的事儿
I do not mind what we talk of.
你若非要谈哈丽特 那就谈吧
We can talk of Harriet if you must.
我跟哈丽特聊的是
After talking to Harriet on a...
她暗藏的一些心事
..on a secret matter of her heart...
之后我审视了自己的内心
... I examined my own heart
发现了你的身影
and there you were.
恐怕 永远
Never, I fear...
也无法从我心中抹去了
... to be removed.
你知道我爱你 而且永不变心
You know I love you and I always will
但我们永不可能结婚
but we can never marry.
就是这样了
That's all!
爱玛 爱玛
Emma. Emma.
爱玛 爱玛
Emma! Emma!
你是知道的 我绝不会离开他
You must know?! I could never leave him!
那是当然
Of course.
你父亲 这个问题我也有考虑过
Your father. I too have been giving it some thought.
自打我一生下来 他就整日担心这一刻的到来
He has spent the whole of my life terrified that this would happen,
担心有一天 我会离开哈特菲尔德远嫁他乡
that I will be taken from Hartfield.
他根本就受不了 我也不会那么做的
He could not bear it! And I will not do it!
我说过了 我说过了
As I said, as I said,
我一直在想办法解决这个问题
I have been putting my mind to a solution.
根本没办法能解决 -我一直都在想
There is no solution! - Well, I have been thinking.
现如今 我的心就在这里
Now, my heart is here.
既然我已心有所属
And what does it matter where I live,
那么我人住在何处又有什么关系呢
if my heart is in the right place?
我会搬去哈特菲尔德 住多久都可以
I will move to Hartfield, for as long as necessary.
你真的愿意那样做吗
You would do that...
为我
for me?
也许我得一天来回好几次 权当锻炼身体
I might walk back and forth a couple of times a day for my constitution.
但是
But...
我还可以做的更多
I would do far more,
为了你毫不犹豫
without a second thought.
所以
So...
我们一起去告诉他吧
let us go and tell him.
什么 现在吗 -对 就是现在
What, now?! - Mmm, yes. Now.
约翰 约翰
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表