剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
We really had a wonderful time.
我觉得累坏了 我相信你也是
I feel quite exhausted, I'm sure you must, too.
我们可以开开心心地回家去
Well have a very happy journey home.
沐浴在阳光中
With the sun on our faces.
爱玛 让我喂它吃点东西
Emma, let me give him some food.
安说我可以喂它 然后我就让它上♥床♥睡觉
Ann said I could feed him, then I'm going to put him to bed.
该我玩了 伊莎贝拉
It's my turn, Isabella.
它还不累呢
He's not tired yet.
它想吃点东西
He wants something to eat.
它想吃点吐司
He wants some toast.
看 它想亲亲
Here look, he wants to kiss...
爱玛 伊莎贝拉 该走了
Emma, Isabella, its time to go.
把你们的帽子戴上
Come and get your hats on.
走吧 我们去找泰勒小姐
Come on, lets go find Miss Taylor.
婚礼怎么样 谁哭得最伤心
So, how was the wedding? Who cried most?
厨师说佩里家的孩子把蛋糕都吃了
Cook told me the Perry children took all the cake.
我才不信
I dont believe her.
感谢你今晚来访
Its good of you to exert yourself this evening,
归途疲惫 还特意到访
to visit us here after your journey.
路不远 我也很喜欢散步
It is a short walk and I am fond of it.
来我们家拜访是假 锻炼身体才是真
I think we are part of his exercise regime.
散步一英里 外加每日批评爱玛一次
A miles walk and a daily scolding of Emma
正是佩里医生推荐的养生之道
is just what Dr Perry prescribes!
兰德尔斯不过半英里之外
Randalls is only half a mile away.
很容易就走到了 如果坐马车的话
Its an easy walk, and by carriage
你们可以一天拜访韦斯顿家好几次呢
you might visit the Westons several times a day,
只要你愿意 -没错
if you chose. - True.
我已经让车夫丈量了路程
I have already had the coach man measure the journey.
我刚刚从伦敦回来
And now that I have returned from London,
也许你们想听听
I thought you might like to hear more about
我们家的新成员的消息
the new addition to our family.
爱玛宝宝
Baby Emma...
看起来已经和她的阿姨一样活泼 调皮
is already looking every bit as lively and mischievous as her aunt.
戈达德太太 你的学校真有意思
Mrs Goddard, you have such a lovely school!
如果简不是有幸被坎贝尔家收留了
If Jane had not had the good fortune to stay with the Campbells,
我总是说
I always say
这所学校
that this school with its
有这么美丽的花♥园♥和如此新鲜的空气
wonderful gardens and so much...fresh air.
难道我不总是这么说吗
Dont I always say?
我们周日在教堂总是会看到你
Well, we see you all at church on Sundays.
还有你身后的一队小孩子
You and a long line of little ones walking after you.
多么美妙的场面
Its a lovely sight.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness!
伍德豪斯小姐 一个人散步
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, walking alone!
是的 怎么了
Why, yes.
一个人不安全
It is not safe and
既然泰勒小姐已经变成了韦斯顿夫人
now Miss Taylor has become Mrs Weston
你有必要给自己找个散步的伴儿
you must find a walking companion.
如果你碰到了吉卜赛人可怎么办
What if youd met the gypsies!
但是他们只出现在西部片区
Oh, but they are on the west fields and
而且奈特利先生说 他们并不是为非作歹的流浪人
Mr Knightley says they are not bad sorts of travellers,
他们每年都会来这里
indeed they travel here every year.
其他的路都很安全
All the other paths are safe.
我一辈子都在这里走来走去
I have walked here all my life.
我可不会因为泰勒小姐结婚了 就闭门不出
I am not going to stay inside just because miss Taylor is married.
她在兰德尔斯安定下来了吗
Is she settled at Randalls?
你一定很想念她吧 伍德豪斯小姐
Oh, you must miss her very much, Miss Woodhouse.
以后你的来访 都不会有她陪伴了吗
Are we always to expect you without her company on your future visits?
以后你都一个人吗
Alone, that is?
噢 希望不会
Oh... I hope not.
我是说
I mean,
自然 我们不会有那么多时间在一起
naturally, we will not be so much together,
像从前那样形影不离
out and about as we used to be,
但我们永远都是不可分割的
but then we were always inseparable and
而且原本万事就会...
it is natural that things will be...
改变
different.
话是没错
To be sure.
我相信你会重新找到一个伴
I'm sure youll find another companion.
那位年轻的女士是谁
Who is that young woman?
等等
Wait!
那是哈丽特·史密斯
That is Harriet Smith,
最受欢迎的住宿生之一
one of our most popular boarders.
哈丽特自从孩提时期就和我们在一起了
Harriet has been with us since she was a very pretty young girl.
她会留下来帮忙照看更小的孩子
She will remain here to help with the little ones.
她在假期中刚刚去拜访了她的朋友 马丁家
She has been to stay at her friends, the Martins, for the holidays.
她那么喜欢她们 都舍不得和她们说再见
She likes them so much she cannot say goodbye.
多么漂亮的女生 她是哪里人
What a pretty girl! Where does she come from?
家里是做什么的
Who are her family?
她是一个
Oh, she is the, er, the,
私生女
the natural daughter of...
我们也不知道是谁家的 但是他们很慷慨
well, we dont really know who, but they are very generous.
多年来她衣食无忧
She has wanted for no comfort all these years
所有的东西都是提前支付费用
and everything is extremely regular and paid up front.
她的家人一定很富裕
She is obviously the daughter of someone very refined.
说不定还是贵族 既然钱从不是问题
Nobility, probably, since money is no object.
下周二来哈特菲尔德吃晚餐吧 戈达德太太
Do come for supper at Hartfield next Tuesday, Mrs Goddard.
带上哈丽特·史密斯一起
And bring Harriet Smith,
我是说如果您愿意的话
if you would be so kind.
有那么一瞬间 我错以为一切都没有改变
Just for a moment there, I imagined that nothing had changed.
泰勒小姐还在她的老位子上
Miss Taylor in her usual place and
没有什么不愉快的事情发生
nothing unpleasant occurred.
是韦斯顿夫人 父亲
Mrs Weston, Father!
我们的聚会来了一位可爱的新人
And we have a delightful new addition to our party.
请原谅 伍德豪斯小姐
Excuse me, Miss Woodhouse.
我在村里因一些事耽搁了
I have been delayed in the village
替一个人办事
on the errand of one
在我心中 他的事比你的重要那么一点点
whose business I hold only just in higher regard than yours.
谁的事
On whose business?
万能的主 -上帝吗
The Almightys. - Gods?
噢当然了
Oh! Of course.
上帝的事 比伍德豪斯小姐的更重要一点点
Gods business, just a little more regard than Miss Woodhouse.
我明白了 真是诙谐睿智啊
Yes. I see, how very civil.
欢迎之至 埃尔顿先生 一如往常
You are most welcome, Mr Elton, as always.
我想 在座的应该只有一位需要介绍
I think I only have one introduction to make.
我的特别朋友 哈丽特·史密斯小姐
My special friend, Miss Harriet Smith.
伍德豪斯小姐的特别朋友 也就是我的朋友
Well, Miss Woodhouses special friend, can be one, no less to me.
哈丽特接下来会和我一起去慰问穷困人家
Harriet will be joining me this week when I go to visit the poor.
太棒了
Bravo.
我不知道你怎么看
I dont know what you think of this
爱玛和哈丽特·史密斯突然那么亲密
new intimacy between emma and Harriet Smith,
不过我觉不是什么好事
but I think it could be a bad thing.
噢 是吗
Oh, do you really?
我感觉和你恰恰相反呢
How very differently we feel.
我们又要进行一场有关爱玛的争论了吗 奈特利先生
Are we going to have one of our quarrels about Emma, Mr Knightley?
也许你觉得我此番前来
Well, perhaps you think I came down here
是故意趁韦斯顿先生不在 来和你吵架的
on purpose to quarrel with you, knowing Mr Weston to be out
因为没有人帮你
and you must argue your own case.
韦斯顿先生如果在的话是一定会支持我的
Well, Mr Weston would certainly support me if he were here.
你一直一个人住 奈特利先生
You live alone, Mr Knightley,
我也不指望哪个男人会理解
and I do not think it possible for a man to appreciate
一个女人多么需要另一个女人的陪伴
how much a woman needs the companionship of another woman.
虽然我只离了半英里远
and though I am but half a mile away,
但是我知道毫不夸张地说
I know that in all modesty,
爱玛一定万分想念我的陪伴
Emma will miss my company dreadfully.
这是我接受求婚的唯一坏处
It was the one drawback to my accepting my husbands proposal.
为何哈特菲尔德就像块磁铁吸住我们
How we are all drawn to Hartfield like magnets
让我们无法离开
and cannot leave.
我听爱玛说过不下十次她永远不会结婚
Ive heard Emma say a dozen times she will never marry.
如果你觉得离开她很难
If you find it difficult to leave her,
想想她要怎么离开她父亲
imagine how she will ever leave her father!
那可不好说
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表