剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
Good morning, Mr Elton.
早上好 伍德豪斯小姐 愿你身体健康
Good morning, Miss Woodhouse. I trust you are in good health.
我很好 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
早上好 韦斯顿先生
Good morning, Mr Weston.
你好 亲爱的 -韦斯顿先生
Yes, my dear. - Mr Weston.
今天早上我最终确定
And the more so for this very morning
要买♥♥下兰德尔斯的房♥产
I have finally secured the purchase of Randalls estate.
恭喜你 那是栋好房♥子
Oh, congratulations! It is such a fine house
而且离我们在哈特菲尔德的家很近
and so close to us at Hartfield.
我们会是邻居
We will be neighbours.
弗兰克·丘吉尔先生觉得怎么样
What does Mr Frank Churchill think about this?
他离家多年 也该回来了吧
Surely he must come home, at long last,
来拜访一下我们 再看看你的新房♥子
to visit us and to see your new house?
我已经写信给他了
I have written to hI'm already.
不用担心 女士们
Dont worry, ladies,
在春天散步的时候我总会多准备一把伞
I always bring a spare umbrella with me for spring walks.
我们欠你一个人情 韦斯顿先生
We are in your debt, Mr Weston.
怎能让您准备了两把伞还被淋湿呢
But a man with two umbrellas cannot get wet.
我相信你那把大伞 足够你们一起撑了
I'm sure theres room under the large one, for both of you.
泰勒小姐 希望我有这个荣幸
Miss Taylor, it would be an honour
邀请你来兰德尔斯做客
to receive you one day, at Randalls...
我很乐意 韦斯顿先生 -太好了
I would be delighted, Mr Weston. - Splendid.
天哪 天哪
Oh, dear, oh, dear!
可怜的泰勒小姐
Poor Miss Taylor!
你不能再做这种事了
You must stop this at once,
爱玛 为别人牵线搭桥
Emma, this matchmaking.
这是可怜的泰勒小姐的最大不幸
It is of the greatest misfortune for poor Miss Taylor.
想想看 她已经来我们家17年了
Just think, shes been with us and our family for 17 years.
她本可以永远住在我们家
She might have stayed here till she died!
都怪你多此一举
If youd left well alone.
不幸 现在她的未来一片光明
Misfortune!? But now she has the greatest future ahead,
她有了丈夫 有了房♥子 甚至可能有孩子
a husband she loves, a house and maybe even a family.
孩子 当然不会
A family! Surely not?
你怎么能否定这一点呢
Surely you would not deny her that,
长♥期♥以来她把我们照顾得那么好
shes looked after us so well and for so long?
母亲会死去 那是不变的真理
Mothers die and that is a fact.
泰勒小姐不年轻了
Miss Taylor is not young.
亲爱的 你就不应该乱牵红线的
Oh, dear, you should not make matches
或者作出预言的
or predictions.
不幸的是它们都成真了
Unfortunately they all come true.
大家都说韦斯顿先生不会再婚了
Everybody said that Mr Weston would never remarry.
但是从他们那天共撑一把伞开始
Yet I knew from that day with the umbrellas
我就知道他会娶泰勒小姐的 这是我最大的成功
that he would marry Miss Taylor. It is my greatest success!
成功 你是怎么定义成功的
Success?! And how do you reckon that?
成功意味着努力
Success implies endeavour.
你只是自言自语说 "如果泰勒小姐
Just saying to yourself, "I think it would be a fine thing
和韦斯顿先生结婚 那真是件喜事"
if Miss Taylor and Mr Weston were to marry,"
然后不时地向自己重复一遍
and then repeating it to yourself every so often
和你真正促成事情的发生是不一样的
is not the same as bringing it about.
就在韦斯顿先生买♥♥下兰德尔斯
Just at the moment when Mr Weston bought Randalls and
考虑要怎么装饰的时候
was considering how to fill it,
我就已经开始了计划
I was there to smooth the way.
刚刚好
Ah, just in time.
爱玛正把你比作一条新窗帘 或一张沙发
Emma was in the process of likening you to some new drapes or a sofa.
我想我该说恭喜你
I believe congratulations are in order.
我们有太多事情要计划
Oh, we have so much to plan for,
当然 哈特菲尔德就是你的娘家
of course, as Hartfield is as much your home as mine,
我们就在这里举♥行♥婚礼
we will have the wedding here.
那么就要制♥作♥宾客名单
Then there is the guest list to compile.
弗兰克·丘吉尔也会出席吗
Will Frank Churchill be coming?
他写信来祝贺我们
Well, he has written to congratulate us and
并且保证说会出席
assures us he will be here.
想必也如此
You would think so.
无论如何 他也该出席父亲的婚礼吧
It would be the least he could do for his father.
还有蛋糕需要考虑
Oh, then there is the cake to think about.
不 不行 不要蛋糕 绝对不行
Oh, no, no, no cake, surely not!
必须有啊 父亲
Well, yes, Father.
你总不希望大家说您吝啬吧 -吝啬
You would not wish to appear ungenerous. - Ungenerous?
慷慨是我人生的信条
I am the soul of generosity!
没错 当然 所以一定要有蛋糕
Yes, of course you are, so there must be cake!
不行 蛋糕对你们不好 尤其是你们年轻人
No, no cake is bad for you, especially the young.
不要蛋糕
No cake.
詹姆斯 亨利 出去
James, Henry, out!
给我过来 -不要
Hey, come back here. - Never!
我不奇怪父亲为什么会为泰勒小姐担心
I've no wonder Father is concerned for Miss Taylor.
毕竟她已经不再年轻
After all shes not young
还要再适应兰德尔斯的新环境
and uprooting to Randalls,
虽然只有半英里 但还是完全不一样了
though it is but half a mile, will be an upheaval for all.
可你嫁到了这里 亲爱的
You moved here, my love,
遥远的伦敦 布朗斯维克广场
all the way to Brunswick Square, London.
没错 原本我是绝不可能远嫁伦敦的
Oh, yes, of course, but I would never have done so
多亏有爱玛留下照顾父亲 打点家里
unless there was Emma to leave in charge of Hartfield and Father.
所以爱玛永远都不能结婚了吗
So Emma must never be allowed to marry?
她也不想结婚 她也不需要
Well, she has no wish to. She does not need to.
不管怎么说 丈夫喜欢指挥妻子做这做那
Anyway, a husband might expect to tell her what to do
她是绝对不愿意的
and she wont like that at all.
她忙着为整个海伯里的人做媒
She is busy marrying off the whole of Highbury to each other.
你回去时说不定会发现贝茨小姐都订婚了
You will return to find Miss Bates engaged!
乔治叔叔 乔治叔叔
Uncle George, Uncle George!
是的 我知道 我懂 我保证过的
Yes, I know, I know, I promised.
放我下来 乔治叔叔
Put me down, Uncle George.
放我下来
Put me down!
佩里医生 我真希望自己说服爱玛不要弄蛋糕的
Oh, Dr Perry, I do so wish I could have prevented the cake.
我知道你很不喜欢蛋糕
I know how strongly you disapprove.
我很抱歉弗兰克最后还是没能来
I'm so sorry that Frank was not able to come after all.
是啊 亲爱的 他也很遗憾错过婚礼
Yes, my dear. He was very sorry to miss the occasion.
他姨妈离不开他
His aunt could not spare him.
她病得很重
She is so very ill.
我想他这么做是为了增加自己的神秘感
I think he does it to increase his mysteriousness.
他故意多年不回海伯里
He deliberately has not come back to Highbury all these years,
幼年离家之后就一直未归
since he was a little boy.
让我们这些女孩子对他更加好奇和期待
We ladies can only be more intrigued and savour our anticipation,
憧憬他的拜访
until he does visit,
我相信他很快就会返乡的 肯定的
which will be very soon, I'm sure.
韦斯顿先生
Mr Weston.
虽然爱玛从未向谁承认过
Though she would never have admitted it to anyone,
但她在那一瞬间
Emma felt, just for one moment,
有一种奇怪的感觉
a strange sensation,
也许
that maybe,
在自己的努力撮合之下
through her own endeavours,
有些东西将从此失去 不可复得
she was about to lose something that might never be recovered.
我们能吃一点吗 求求你
Can we have some. Please!
不行 蛋糕不行 去玩去
No, cake, no cake, go away.
爸爸 -怎么了
But, Father! - What?
孩子们当然可以吃蛋糕啊
The children are allowed to eat the cake.
蛋糕对他们不好 会让他们太兴奋
Its not good for them, makes them too excited.
他们就会跑来跑去
Then they run around.
现在 爱玛 到此为止
Now, Emma, enough is enough.
不许你再乱牵红线
No more match-making.
这所房♥子不能再承受一次分别了
This house cannot stand another departure.
当然 你父亲说得很对 伍德豪斯小姐
Oh, certainly, your father is right, Miss Woodhouse.
这栋空空的老房♥子
This is a poor empty old house now
以后就只剩你和你父亲了
theres just you and your father here.
一栋鬼屋 不知道你们晚上要怎么睡得着
A ghost house. I wonder youll be able to sleep at night.
我和母亲却很开心
I am sure my mother and I are so very pleased
因为我们的小房♥子很舒适
that our little home is so very cosy.
我们没空考虑自己是不是孤单
We have no time to feel lonely
或者已经被世界所遗弃
or as if the world has left us behind.
我们今天过得很愉快
Well, then, what a happy day that weve had.
我很确定 妈妈 你不觉得吗
I'm sure, Mother. Dont you think?
我们过得很愉快
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表