剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
"Ready wit", you see, of course he could never have meant me!
看啊 多好看的新橱窗陈设
Oh, look, a lovely new window display.
我觉得那副手套很像
I believe those are very like the gloves
埃尔顿先生去年冬天戴的那副
Mr. Elton chose for last winter.
那会儿天气刚转冷
Just as it turned colder,
手套是棕色的 上面还有兔毛
the brown with rabbit fur
多么雅致
and so elegant.
不知贝茨小姐是否在家
I wonder if Miss Bates is at home?
贝茨小姐 我知道今天是周四
Miss Bates! I know that it is Thursday
所以按理说简还没有来信
and therefore no possibility of hearing any news of Jane,
不过 费尔法克斯小姐有什么新消息吗
but do you have any news of Miss Fairfax?
有劳挂心 伍德豪斯小姐
How very kind, Miss Woodhouse,
不过确实发生了极不寻常的事
but something most unusual has happened.
她真让我们又惊又喜
What a surprise she gave us.
跟她的信也就前后脚进门
No sooner did her letter arrive than she did!
费尔法克斯小姐
Miss Fairfax!
真高兴能再见到你
I'm so pleased to see you again.
请允许我向你介绍哈丽特·史密斯
Let me introduce Harriet Smith?
两位请坐吧
Oh, please, do sit down.
简原本是受邀前往爱尔兰
Jane was invited to go to Ireland,
陪同坎贝尔一家去看望他们的女儿
with the Campbells, to visit their daughter
以及她的未婚夫 迪克逊先生
and her betrothed, Mr. Dixon.
你和坎贝尔小姐一定情同姐妹 -是啊
You and Miss Campbell are like sisters almost. - Oh, yes.
自从简离开这里
Ever since Jane left the vicarage
住进坎贝尔上尉家就一直如此
to live with Captain Campbell.
她跟她父母一样心地善良
Like her parents, she is kindness itself,
她优雅又不失亲切
she is elegant and gracious,
虽然她不如简生得标致
even if she is not as handsome as Jane.
姨妈
Aunt!
抱歉 亲爱的 可这是实话
Oh, I'm sorry, my dear, but it is the truth.
我想你的朋友迪克逊先生
I believe your friend Mr. Dixon
在爱尔兰有座不错的庄园吧
has a lovely estate in Ireland?
是啊 简说那里很美呢
Oh, yes, it's quite beautiful, Jane says.
但她还是决定来这儿了
But she has decided to come here instead.
简说爱尔兰十分迷人
Jane says Ireland is so very beautiful.
迪克逊先生还告诉简...
Mr. Dixon has told Jane that...
怎么了 亲爱的
What, what is the matter now, my dear?
我只是想说 我都坐在这儿了
I was merely about to point out, that as I am in the room,
你就不用逐字逐句地复述我的信了
it is not necessary to recount every detail of my letters.
对了...
Well, here...
有一段 如果我没记错...
The passage, if I remember...
我肯定就在...
I'm sure that...
没错
Ah, here,
"在我们数次愉快的散步途中
"On our many pleasant walks,
迪克逊先生谈及他的家乡
Mr. Dixon talks of his family home
言辞中满是热爱和眷恋"
with delicate affection and regard."
坎贝尔上校和夫人
Colonel and Mrs. Campbell
对女儿家教甚严
were very particular about their daughter
不许她与迪克逊先生独处
not being alone with Mr. Dixon,
所以简就做了他们的女伴
so Jane was their chaperone
一直如影随形 这样就恰当得体了
and with them always and all was right and proper.
坎贝尔家准你回来 你一定倍感幸运吧
You must feel very fortunate that the Campbells have allowed you home?
坎贝尔家一直对我关爱有加 十分慷慨
The Campbells have always treated me with love and generosity.
确实如此 他们去哪儿都想带着她
Indeed, they wanted to take her everywhere with them.
他们很失望简不能一同前往戈尔韦[爱尔兰城市]
They are disappointed she cannot go to Galway.
尤其是迪克逊先生
Mr. Dixon in particular!
迪克逊先生
Mr. Dixon?
是啊 他格外失望
Oh, yes. He especially,
他们在威茅斯时 他有恩于简
ever since the service he did Jane when they were in Weymouth.
姨妈
Aunt!
简 亲爱的 你或许不愿多提
Jane, dear, you may wish to,
可我不能忘记
but I cannot forget.
迪克逊先生是你的救命恩人啊
We owe Mr. Dixon your life!
他救了你的命
He saved your life?
真浪漫啊 是谁救了你
How romantic! Who saved your life?
只是小事一桩
It was nothing.
怎能说是小事
Nothing, indeed!
迪克逊先生救了她的命
Mr. Dixon saved her life.
那是去年夏天在威茅斯
It was in Weymouth last summer,
简和迪克逊先生外出散步
Jane and Mr. Dixon were out walking
还有迪克逊先生和坎贝尔小姐的几位挚友
with a party of Mr. Dixon and Miss Campbell's dearest friends,
简踩到一块石头差点滑倒
when Jane slipped on a stone
迪克逊先生上前一步救下她
and Mr. Dixon stepped in and saved her
否则她必死无疑
from almost certain death!
从那以后
Ever since that moment,
我们对坎贝尔小姐的未婚夫就颇有好感
Miss Campbell's betrothed has been a favourite in this house.
不是什么大事 根本算不上险情
It was nothing. I, I was in no danger.
简最讨厌小题大作 都不许我写信
Jane hates fuss so much she forbade me to write
感谢他对我们的恩情
and thank him for his great service to us.
我们可不想迪克逊先生觉得你忘恩负义
We do not wish Mr. Dixon to think you ungrateful.
他不会那么想的
He would not think that.
我是说 他根本不会想到我的
I mean, he would not think of me at all.
真不知完美无缺的费尔法克斯小姐怎么会
I wonder why the wonderful Miss Fairfax should be so
如此不愿承认迪克逊先生救她一命的事
reluctant to acknowledge Mr. Dixon's saving her life.
我觉得她比我记忆里的样子还更拘谨
I believe she is even more reserved than I remember,
讳莫如深 三缄其口
so secretive and unforthcoming.
再说她为什么要搬回贝茨小姐寒碜的小房♥子里
And why would she move home to Miss Bates' tiny little cottage
而不去爱尔兰
when she could go to Ireland
住进迪克逊先生那漂亮豪华的庄园里
to Mr. Dixon's no doubt boundlessly beautiful estate?
除非她另有隐情 不能或是不愿去那儿
Unless there was another reason why she could not or would not?
你絮絮叨叨说些什么 伍德豪斯小姐
Oh, what was that you said, Miss Woodhouse?
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir!
你迷路了吗 先生
You seem lost, sir.
我没迷路
I am not lost.
请原谅 我以为你是外乡人
Oh, forgive me for thinking you must be a stranger
不认识路 你似乎...
and do not know your way. You seemed...
没想好要往哪儿走
undecided as to where you were going.
需要我帮你指指方向吗
May I help you in the right direction?
你认识这一带的路吗
You know this area?
我从小生活在此
I've lived here all my life.
我能很准确地给你指路呢
I think you will find me quite accurate.
我想也是
I'm sure I would.
不过就不劳你指路了
But I have no need of your direction.
我很清楚我在哪儿
I know exactly where I am.
不过还是多谢你费心了
Thank you for your trouble, all the same.
她看起来确实有些消沉
She does look a little subdued.
你真确定她不是病了什么的吗
Are you really quite sure she is not ill with something?
不 她没生病 只是有些失落
No, she is not ill, she is a little unhappy.
哈丽特 亲爱的 想喝点茶吗
Harriet, dear, would you like a little tea?
厨子还做了些很美味的饼干
And Cook has made some very pleasant biscuits.
不知你们听没听到新闻
I wondered if you had heard the news?
太好了 有新闻
Oh, good. News.
我们正需要点乐子
We are in need of entertaining.
我只是 我只想说
Well, I just, er, I just wanted to say that
我很高兴你抽出时间去拜访简·费尔法克斯了
I was glad to hear that you had made time to visit Jane Fairfax,
你做得很得体
it was the right thing to do.
这叫什么新闻
That is hardly news!
亲爱的伍德豪斯小姐
My dear Miss Woodhouse!
多谢你送来的猪后腿 真是块好肉
Thank you so much for the pork, such a beautiful hindquarter!
你听说了吗 埃尔顿先生要结婚了
Have you heard the news? Mr. Elton is to be married.
多善感的姑娘啊 我们都为他感到高兴
Oh, what an emotional girl! We are all so happy for him!
他才在巴斯待了四周 就订婚了
He has been in Bath these four weeks only and he is engaged!
多突然啊 不过要是两情相悦...
So very sudden... but then where love is concerned.
我很高兴你能喜欢那块猪肉
I am so pleased that you liked the pork.
在哈特菲尔德 我们对猪的饲养十分精心
We rear the pigs with great care here at Hartfield.
我敢说味道一定好极了
Oh, marvellous taste, I am sure.
她心肠真柔软 为埃尔顿先生开心成这样
What a tender heart she has to be so pleased for Mr. Elton.
我母亲最喜欢猪的后腿肉了
Mother loves the hind of pig, best of all.
那位小姐叫奥古斯塔·霍金斯
Her name is Miss Augusta Hawkins
她身家有两万英镑呢
and she is worth £20,000!
你听说了吗 奈特利先生
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表