剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
Do you not think what an excellent subject the human form would be?
给史密斯小姐画一幅水彩 你觉得怎么样
A watercolour of Miss Smith. What do you say to that?
是的 当然会很美
Oh, yes, indeed.
用你的双手描绘出史密斯小姐的样貌
A depiction by your fair hand of Miss Smith.
那绝对是完美之作
That, that would be perfection.
我觉得我会很喜欢的
I think I should like that more than anything.
我必须走了 我只是顺路拜访来感谢你
Now, I must be going, just a short visit to thank you and,
当然 还有史密斯小姐 为教区所作的贡献
of course, Miss Smith for your sterling work in the parish.
我跟你说过什么来着
What did I tell you?
我就知道你很快就会有追求者
I knew there would be suitors soon enough.
你猜埃尔顿先生委托我画谁的肖像
Whose portrait do you think mr Elton has commissioned me to paint?
谁的
Whose?
当然是你的
Why, yours of course.
不会吧 伍德豪斯小姐 你确定吗
Oh, no, Miss Woodhouse. Are you sure?
当然确定 他走之前说什么了
Absolutely! What did he say to you before he left?
他说我的画看起来美极了
Oh, that my painting is coming along splendidly.
他一定是爱你甚深[才不忍♥说实话]
Oh, he really must be in love.
伍德豪斯小姐 我该怎么做
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, what shall I do?
以后我要怎么面对他
How should I ever behave towards him?
不要担心 哈丽特
Oh, do not worry, Harriet.
我会指导你的
I will be your guide.
在新年来临之前 你就会嫁出去了
You will be married by the New Year.
罗伯特·马丁
Robert Martin!
是你吗
Is that you?
不 史密斯小姐
No, no, Miss Smith.
你必须保持住姿势 就像一座雕塑
You must keep your pose, like a statue.
伟大的艺术家需要时间来创作
The, the great artist must be allowed time to create.
一点都不能动 史密斯小姐
Not a fraction, Miss Smith.
这幅画一定要完美
The painting must be perfect.
你确定这一步足够谨慎吗
Youre quite sure this is a prudent course of action?
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
计划看起来不错
Hmm, the plan seems sound.
我认识你多久了
I've known you how long now?
我从来没见过你拿农场冒险
And Ive never known you put the farm at risk in any way.
你确定过几年再考虑
Are you sure you wouldnt be more sensible to
此项发展计划会更加明智合理吗
consider this development in a few years?
你多大了 24对吗 -我24岁
How old are you? About four and twenty? - I am 24.
我不想浪费我的生命
I do not want to waste my life.
我已经下定决心了 就没理由再延迟了
I see no reason to delay something I have set my mind on.
那我很惊讶
Then I'm surprised
对于你个人的扩展计划 居然想听我的意见
that you wish to hear my thoughts on your expansion project.
你完全不需要我的许可
You dont strictly need my permission.
祝你好运 罗伯特
Good luck, Robert.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Sir.
史密斯小姐 -什么事
Miss Smith? - Yes.
馅饼安排得太多了 艾米
There's too many pies, Amy...
稍候
Excuse me.
伍德豪斯小姐 伍德豪斯小姐
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, Miss Woodhouse.
你绝对猜不到
You will never guess.
冷静一下 哈丽特 怎么了
Calm down, Harriet. Whatever is the matter?
我该怎么办
What should I do?
真是个惊喜 今天早上我收到了这封信
It is such a surprise. This was sent to me this morning.
是罗伯特·马丁寄给我的求婚信
It is a proposal from Robert Martin.
至少我读起来觉得是
Well, at least I thought it was when I read it.
这封信写得很好 对不对
It is a very good letter, is it not?
我确定 我不知道
I'm sure, I do not know.
真是让人惊喜啊
It is a delightful surprise.
亦或是不合适呢
Or is it unwelcome?
但是他的信让我觉得他很爱我
But, well, he writes as though he loves me very much.
这封信到底好不好
Well, is it a good letter?
还是说
Or is it...
太短了
..Too short?
写得很不错
It is a good letter.
写得太好 以至于我觉得很可能是他姐姐代笔写的
So much so I think it likely one of his sisters wrote it for him.
但是写的比我预想的好
But it is a better written letter than I expected.
我不得不坦白承认这点
I hope I am honest enough to say that.
那我该怎么办
Well, what should I do?
你该怎么办 你指什么
What should you do? What do you mean?
你是说回应吗
Oh, in regards to the letter?
你必须回信 马上 -当然
Well, you must answer it, and straight away. - Yes.
我就知道你知道该怎么办
Yes, I knew youd know.
但是亲爱的 我要说什么
But, oh dear, what should I say?
哈丽特 不行 你必须自己组织语言给他回信
Oh, Harriet, no. The wording of the letter must be all your own.
我相信你能写好的
I'm sure you can manage.
你内心一定深知
You must be very clear and properly conscious of
自己将给他带来的痛苦
the pain you will inflict.
所以你是说我应该拒绝他 是吧
So you think I ought to refuse him, then?
应该拒绝...
Ought to refuse...?
原谅我
Oh, pardon me!
我以为你只是向我征求关于如何措辞的意见
I imagined you asked me merely to advise you as to the phrasing.
你居然真考虑过要接受罗伯特·马丁的求婚吗
So you actually want to accept Robert Martin?
我不知道
I dont know.
我想
I, I do.
我不想
I dont.
伍德豪斯小姐 帮帮我
Oh, Miss Woodhouse, please help me.
我不能影响你的决定 哈丽特
I can have nothing to do with your decision, Harriet.
你应该了解自己的感觉
It is up to you to know your own feelings.
我真的不知道他如此喜欢我
I really had no idea he liked me so very much.
通用的判断标准就是
I think as a general rule,
如果一个女人犹豫是否要接受一名男子的求婚
if a woman doubts whether to accept a man or not,
那她就应该拒绝他
she really ought to refuse him.
除非 当然 我不想影响你
Although, of course, I... I do not want to influence you.
拜托 拜托你影响我
But please, please do.
影响我
Do influence me,
你愿意吗
if you would be so kind?
伍德豪斯小姐 我决定了
Miss Woodhouse, I am determined.
我真的 几乎决定了
I, I really am...almost.
我下定决心要
I have made up my mind to...
拒绝马丁先生
refuse Mr Martin?
你觉得我做对了吗
Do you think I'm right?
当然 完全正确
Perfectly. Perfectly right. Oh, oh!
当你在犹豫的时候
When you were all in suspense
我只能克制着自己的感情
I kept my feelings to myself,
不过现在你已经决定了 我就要恭喜你
but now you are decided, I congratulate you!
感谢上帝
Oh, oh, thank goodness
我不用再担心会永远失去你的陪伴了
I am in no danger of losing your company forever.
我绝不会去艾比山农场拜访"罗伯特·马丁夫人"
No, I could never have visited Mrs Robert Martin of Abbey Mill Farm.
现在我可以保住我亲爱的朋友了
Oh, now I am secure of my little friend forever.
亲爱的伍德豪斯小姐
Oh, dear Miss Woodhouse,
我永远不会放弃和你的友谊
I would not give up the pleasure of your friendship
哪怕是面对世间一切的诱惑
for anything in the world.
但我觉得马丁先生真是一位友善的年轻人
However I really do think Mr Martin an amiable young man,
也很喜欢我
and so very attracted to me.
来 坐下 你必须马上回信
Come, sit. You must write immediately.
如果回信太迟会显得你无情而失礼的
It would be unfeeling and discourteous to delay your refusal.
多么有艺术感
What artistry,
多么完美
what perfection.
你十分巧妙地凸显出
How cleverly you have suggested
那种希腊风情
the, uh, the Greek atmosphere
以及整体的画面 寥寥数笔勾勒无尽美妙
and the landscape, in only a few deft strokes.
你觉得呢 伍德豪斯先生
What do you think, Mr Woodhouse?
伍德豪斯小姐这次超越了
Has Miss Woodhouse not surpassed
自己以往的水平 不是吗
herself on this occasion?
如此美丽 美丽得无以复加
Its charming, extremely charming.
但是你不觉得史密斯小姐应该
But dont you think Miss Smith should be
穿一件厚一点的披肩吗
wearing a more substantial shawl?
不 画的是夏天的情景呢 父亲
Er, no. It is a summer scene, Father.
即使是是夏天 年轻女孩子也会着凉的
Young girls can get a chill even in sunny weather.
不会的 父亲 史密斯小姐是在房♥间里面
No, Father, Miss Smith posed in this very room
绝对没有一丝风
without the slightest fear of draught.
我们不应该鼓励人们去冒无谓的冒险
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表