剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表
satisfies him that he is always right.
如果你要结婚 你和她就是天造地设的一对
Were you ever to marry, shell be just the sort of woman for you. Ha!
记住我的话 哈丽特有资格挑挑拣拣
Mark my words - Harriet can pick and choose.
现在她才刚刚开始自己的生活
Here she is, right at the beginning of her life.
为什么她要接受第一次求婚
Why should she accept the first offer she receives?
不奉陪了
Excuse me.
十分感谢 埃尔顿先生
Thank you so much, Mr Elton.
哈丽特一定会很感激的
Harriet will be so very grateful.
简直无法忍♥耐多等待一分钟啊
How can we wait a moment longer than necessary
恨不得立即将之挂起来让所有人欣赏
to see this painting framed and hung for all to see?
那么 再见了 埃尔顿先生
Well then, goodbye, Mr Elton.
一路顺风
Safe journey.
那个男人那么骄傲自负
That man is so full of himself
居然没从马上摔下来
I'm surprised he can stay on that horse.
我一直以为这份友谊对你来说不是好事 爱玛
Ive always thought it a bad friendship for you, Emma.
现在我想 对史密斯小姐来说更糟糕
But now that I think of it, I think it is worse for Miss Smith.
明白人不会想要一个傻老婆的
Men of sense do not want silly wives.
而且大多数人家会担心
And most men of family will be afraid of
娶她进门 将来有一天会有辱家门
the disgrace that they get caught up in
怕万一哪一天她的身世之谜大白天下
if and when the mystery of her parentage is revealed.
你让她嫁给罗伯特·马丁
You let her marry Robert Martin,
她会受人尊敬而且永远幸福
shes respectable and happy forever.
你把她的眼界抬高了
Set her sights higher,
也许她这辈子就会在戈达德太太那里孤独终老
and she may end up at Mrs Goddards for the rest of her life.
我们想法相差太大了
We think so differently about this
还是不要再谈下去了
I think we should stop talking about it.
就算我愿意她嫁给罗伯特·马丁
And as for my letting her marry Robert Martin,
那也是不可能的 哈丽特已经拒绝他了
it is impossible. Harriet has refused him.
她必须坚持自己的决定
She must abide by her decision.
我不想假装我没有影响她 只有一点点
I do not pretend to have that much influence, just a little.
但是 他的外貌太糟糕了
But really, his appearance was so much against him
也很没有礼貌
and his manner so bad
即使她曾经喜欢过他
that if she ever were disposed to favour him,
现在也不会了
she certainly doesnt now.
胡说八道
What nonsense.
我觉得已经是下午茶时间了
I really think it is time for tea
但是还没有人送来
and yet it has not appeared.
你觉得我需不需要叫父亲进来
Do you think I should call Father in?
我想至少对于马丁先生来说 也不算什么大损失
Well, I suppose it is no great loss - for Mr Martin, that is.
但愿他会慢慢忘怀
Hell get over her soon, I hope.
但是你那么喜欢替别人做媒
But I know that your love of matchmaking means that you
你跟这事的关系绝对比你承认的多
are more to do with this than you so modestly deny.
那才是你恼怒的原因
That is the real reason you are annoyed.
我给出我的意见 你给出你的
I gave my advice and you gave yours,
但是我的意见被采纳了
but it was mine that prevailed and
而你不想承认这一点
you do not want to admit it.
真高兴你回来了 我们永远都会是朋友的
I am so pleased you have come back, for we will always be friends.
不 爱玛 我回来是想说
No, I came back to say this, Emma.
既然你也承认是要做媒
As you make no secret of your matchmaking,
我觉得你之所以采取如此冒进的行动
I assume that you would not have taken this drastic step
是因为你心中替哈丽特谋好了人选
unless you had another suitor in mind.
作为一个朋友 我想提醒你
And as a friend, I will just hint to you that
如果埃尔顿是你挑选的人
if Elton is the chosen man,
埃尔顿不会如你愿的
Elton will not do.
他知道他自己是个帅气的年轻人
He knows he is a very handsome young man
他绝对不会跟一个随随便便的人结婚的
and will never marry cheaply.
我曾听他兴奋地谈论
I have heard him speak with great animation of
众多富家年轻美貌的小姐
a large family of young ladies who all have 20,000 a piece.
哈丽特和罗伯特不是你的玩物 你的娃娃
Harriet and Robert are not your playthings, your dolls,
按你说的做 在桌子底下结婚
to be told what to do and to marry under the table at your bidding.
他们是活人
Theyre flesh and blood!
有一天你会悔不当初的
And one day you will bitterly regret your meddling.
奈特利先生
Mr Knightley?
我没想到奈特利先生这么快就走了
I didnt realise Mr Knightley would be leaving so soon.
我就知道我不应该走最后那一圈
I knew I shouldnt have taken that last turn.
[下集预告]
费尔法克斯小姐 很高兴再次见到你
Miss Fairfax. I'm so pleased to see you again.
你似乎迷路了 先生
You seem lost, Sir.
我没有迷路
I'm not lost.
弗兰克·丘吉尔先生
Mr Frank Churchill.
我听说过你很多的事
I've heard so much about you,
初次见面就让我有似曾相识的感觉
it is almost as if we had already met.
只是一段小诗
Its, its just a small verse
浪漫的小诗
of a romantic nature.
但我很想知道
I would like to know that
马丁先生不会是失望至极 肝肠寸断吧
Mr Martin is not so very bitterly disappointed.
我从未见过一个男人如此悲痛欲绝
Ive never seen a man more disappointed.
迪克逊先生救了她的命
Mr Dixon saved her life.
没什么
It was nothing.
为什么她选择搬回贝茨小姐寒碜的小房♥子里
Why would she move home to Miss Bates tiny little cottage
而不去爱尔兰
when she could go to Ireland
住进迪克逊先生那漂亮豪华的庄园里
to Mr Dixon's, no doubt, boundlessly beautiful estate?
和你同行真是丢人 -真是荒唐 爱玛
I'm ashamed to arrive with you. - Oh, dont be ridiculous, Emma.
这都是我的错吗
It is all my fault?
我怨自己
I blame myself.
我喜欢你
I adore you.
如果你拒绝我 我会死的
I think that I might die if you refuse me.
剧集 | 艾玛(2009) | 导航列表