剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Nothing.
没什么。人类波比
Nothing. Poppy the human.
永远都是
Always and forever.
宇宙一切安好
All is well with the universe.
我以为我带着那些握力器了
I thought I had those grips.
你知道,就是我练手劲的那些。你看见了吗?
You know, the ones for my hands. Have you seen them?
我看见爸爸在试用。我想它们在楼梯下面
I saw Dad trying them out. I think they're under the stairs.
等等
Hold on.
你好,小波比
Hello, Pops.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
我不能有孩子
I can't have children.
但如果我可以
But if I could,
我希望她跟你一模一样
I wish that she was exactly like you.
但我终结了所有的愿望
Except I brought all the wishes to an end.
聪明的我
Clever old me.
找到了
There we go.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
还好。只是,你知道,在想事情
Yeah. Just, you know, thinking.
诸神诡计多端
The gods play tricks.
但我打败了他们
But I beat them.
我总是赢
I always win.
谢谢你,为了一切
Thank you, for everything.
你快把我逼疯了
You've driven me absolutely mad.
但我必须说,你是世界上最了不起的男人
But I've got to say, you're the most amazing man in the world.
这听起来像告别
That sounds like a goodbye.
嗯
Mm.
我希望我们能跟你一起去
I wish we could come with you.
我很想带波比看看星星,但你知道接下来会发生什么事
I'd love to show Poppy the stars, but you know what happens next.
她会被激光射击,或者被卡♥通♥人物纠缠
She'll be shot at by lasers or haunted by cartoons
或者被疯狂的时间女士炸飞
or blown up by mad Time Ladies.
我不能那样对她
I can't do that to her.
这是我的荣幸,贝琳达·钱德拉小姐
It's been an honour, Miss Belinda Chandra.
荣幸,噩梦,也是一场胜利
An honour, a nightmare and a triumph.
也许等她长大了,你可以回来
Maybe when she's grown up, you could come back.
带我去海王星 我很乐意
Take me to Neptune. I'd like that.
我很乐意
I'd love that.
但你会吗?
But will you?
我还会再见到你吗?
Will I ever see you again?
还是你再也不会回来了?
Or do you never go back?
我希望你会再见到我
I hope you'll see me again.
但不是这样
But not like this.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我得走了
I've got to go.
只是…
Just...
为什么感觉好像有什么我忘了?
Why does it feel like there's something I've forgotten?
这就是我们的生活,贝琳达
That's our lives, Belinda.
我们在时间的潜流中穿梭往返
We travel in and out of the slipstreams of time.
美好的事物可能会被遗忘和消失
Beautiful things can be forgotten and gone.
但它们仍然在某个地方发生过
But they still happened...somewhere.
我想有一件事依然存在
I think one thing remains.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,小波比
And I love you, Pops.
那永远不会改变
That will never change.
不想一个人做这个
Don't want to do this alone.
有你,我从不孤单
I'm never alone with you.
普天同庆!
Joy to the world!
这词用得恰到好处
And that is exactly the word.
这绝对是一场喜悦
This has been an absolute joy.
哦,你好!
Oh, hello!
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表