剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
I know you've had a terrible time.
但我们会尽一切可能来帮忙
But we're gonna do
everything we can to help.
那真是太好了
That's so kind.
没有危险,安全通行
All clear, safe to proceed.
没有尸体
No bodies.
他们可能最先从这里逃跑 这是个很好的想法
Maybe they ran from this place first. That's a nice thought.
那,有什么发现?这就是种子井,对吧?
So, what? This is the seed-well, yeah?
这是他们最初放下汞管然后钻井的地方
This is where they first dropped the mercury-lines and drilled down.
每天能够运走两板碳46
Capable of hauling up two blades of Carbon 46 every day.
你好!
Hello!
家里没人
No one home.
深达五英里的井,穿透地壳
A well that runs five miles deep beneath the planet's crust.
光线都到不了的地方
Where light has never been before.
毫无反应
Nothing's responding.
有人在系统上安装了旧式限制栓
Someone's put a good old-fashioned restraining bolt on the system.
那里
There.
哇,哦,不要打屋顶
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Don't hit the roof.
小心,老大
Careful, boss.
好枪法
Good shot.
我是在荒野之地长大的
I was brought up in the wildlands.
六岁开始射击旱鲨
Shooting drought-sharks
from the age of six.
我跑得比蛇更快 这就是我入伍的方式
I could run faster than a snake-lighter. That's how I got into the forces.
当时十四岁
Fourteen years old.
那年龄有点小了
That's a bit young.
我出生的那一天,战争就开始了
The fight began the day I was born.
我是隆巴多的公民
I'm a citizen of Lombardo.
噢
Oh.
艰难
Tough.
残酷
Brutal.
在这个世纪里,隆巴多与地球建立了联合基金会
So in this century Lombardo's a joint foundation with Planet Earth.
- 贝琳达来自地球 - 从哪来的?
- Belinda's from Earth. - From where?
地球
Planet Earth.
- 从未听说过 - 星球的名字真够蠢的
- Never heard of it. - Stupid name for a planet.
但人类,听说过吗?
But the human race, you've heard of that?
在这里没有
Not in these parts.
但地球目前是基金会的一部份,这是事实
But Earth is part of the foundation right now, that's a fact.
你的测试真是奇怪
Your tests are very strange.
现在看看你能不能恢复基础日志统计以及索引文件
Now, see if you can revive the Base Log Stats and Index File.
我们来看看这里发生了什么事
Let's find out what happened here.
我和医生一起来,这可不吉利
It's bad luck, me and the Doctor coming along.
因为你们队伍有11名成员,我们加入后变成了13个
'Cause you were a squad of 11 and we made it 13.
你们两个说的都很有趣
You both say funny things.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
哦,已经没有这说法了?
Oh, has that gone?
十三是倒霉运的,这是古地球的传统吧?
Thirteen is unlucky,
is that an old Earth thing?
古什么?
An old what thing?
地球
Earth.
人类?
The human race?
那是什么呢?
What's that then?
你有没有听说过 --
Have you ever heard of--
怎么了?
What?
- 那是什么? - 那是什么?发生什么事了?
- What is it? - What is it? What happened?
我觉得我看见了…
I thought I saw...
我越来越疑神疑鬼了
I'm getting paranoid.
- 你看到了什么? - 我没看见
- What did you see? - I didn't.
那里有人吗?
Anyone there?
老实说,并没有
Honestly, there's nothing.
我只是…
It's just me.
对不起,阿丽斯
Sorry, Aliss.
我想回家
I want to go home.
准备好了?
Is it ready?
是的
Yeah.
涂上去就行了 我来教护士做护理
Just paste that on. Here I am, teaching the nursing staff.
你真棒 谢谢 莫
You're amazing. Thanks, Mo.
好了
Okay.
我来把这些东西涂到伤口上
I'm just going to paste this onto the wound.
我刚刚说的是,人类种族的传统
I was saying, traditions of the human race.
你有没有见过?我指的是人类
Have you ever met any? Humans, I mean.
我从未听说过你说的人类
I never heard of you.
他们已经抹掉了所有的视频链
They've wiped all the video chains.
为什么他们会这样做?
Why would they do that?
所有一切都被擦除了
Everything's been erased.
所有一切…
Everything...
都已经恢复了
has been restored.
- 那是什么东西? - 魔法
- What's that thing? - Magic.
你能找到最后一条记录吗?
Can you find the last entry?
队长,这位博士有权对我发号♥施令吗?
Troop Leader, does this doctor have authority over me?
此时此刻 他确实可以 没错
Right now, he does. Yes.
依然还是损坏的
It's still corrupted.
我们有碎片,别急
We have fragments, hold on.
基地司令的最后声明
Base Commander's final statement.
它来自井里
It came from the well.
它从井里冒出来,我们不知道如何阻止它!
It came out of the well and we don't know how to stop it!
长官
Ma'am.
- 等会吧。谢谢 - 只不过
- Not now. Thank you. - It's just...
我们检查了步行通道
We checked the walkways.
我们发现了其他人的尸体
We found the rest of them dead.
这就确认了,阿丽斯·芬利是唯一存活者
Which confirms, Aliss Fenly is the only one left alive.
这真的很奇怪
It's so strange.
因为博士说过……顺便一提,我几乎不认识他
'Cause the Doctor said, and I should mention, I hardly know him.
这不是很奇怪吗?
Isn't that strange?
但他是专家
But he's the expert
他对我说,每个人都…
and he said to me that everyone--
怎么了?那是什么?怎么……
What? What is it? What's...
- 发生了什么事? - 那是什么?她干什么了?
- What's happened? - What is it? What did she do?
没有,她没有做任何事
No, she didn't do anything.
嗯…
Um...
我真的…我真愚
I'm st... I'm stupid.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
- 抱歉 - 嗯,但是这已经是第二次了
- Sorry. - Yeah, but that's twice now.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
拜托,能不能告诉我,你在说什么?
Please, can you tell me what you're saying?
对不起,阿丽斯 我…我并没有故意想吓你
I'm sorry, Aliss. I... I didn't mean to scare you.
我…
I just...
我觉得我看到了你后面的东西
I thought I saw something behind you.
但实际上什么都没有,是不是?
But there isn't, isn't there?
看着我
Look at me.
我是清白的
I'm all clean.
就只有我一个
It's just me.
- 看起来是什么样子的? - 呃,什么都不是
- What did it look like? - Well, it didn't.
那是空无一人的房♥间,里面没人
It's an empty room, there's no one there.
你认为看到了人?
You thought you saw a person?
嗯,我……我没有吧?有吗?
Well, I... I didn't, did I?
现在,我-我惹上脏东西了
Now, I-I've got this dirty.
无论如何
All the same.
- 留在原地,阿丽斯·芬利 - 你到底要去哪?
- Stay where you are, Aliss Fenly. - Where exactly am I gonna go?
保持冷静,谢谢
Keep it calm, thank you.
什么?
What?
什么都没有
Nothing.
- 你是不是看见什么了? - 没
- Did you see something? - No.
那又是什么?
Then what was that?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这是一间空荡荡的大房♥间 里面不可能有什么东西的 对吧?
It's a great big empty room. There can't be anything, can there?
阿丽斯
Aliss.
对不起 转移到士兵2号♥
Sorry. Cast to Trooper 2.
阿丽斯,向右转
Aliss, turn to your right.
我不知道你想证明什么
I don't know what you're trying to prove.
莫,别碰她了
Leave her alone, Mo.
- 拜托 - 不行,但…
- Come on. - No, but...
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表