剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Right down to the core.
这里整个世界都那么冰冷,死气沉沉,死寂
This whole world is cold, lifeless and dead.
你们应该继续穿着防护服
You should stay suited.
哦,我只是觉得不好看,宝贝们
Oh, I'm just not loving the look, babes.
我是为和平而来
I come in peace.
称呼我为“宝贝”显然不适合
It's not appropriate to call me babes.
好的,亲爱的
Okay, hon.
发现一具尸体
We have a body.
- 不要碰! - 不是,只不过他们有可能还活着
- Don't touch them! - No, but they might still be alive.
好吧,不行了,抱歉,这… 他们已经死了好一阵了
Okay, no. Sorry, that's... They've been dead for a while.
我认为他颈部断了
I'd say that he's broken his neck.
或者…
Or...
到处都烂了
broken everything.
哇,我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这个人背后被射了一枪
This one has been shot in the back.
镭射枪
Laser fire.
必定发生过打斗
There must've been a fight.
但为什么?
But why?
这里什么都没有
Nothing in here.
这个的颈部断了
This one's got a broken neck.
这个是镭射枪
This one is laser fire.
“查洛娜·罗萨尼”
"Chalona Rosani."
抱歉,查洛娜
I'm sorry, Chalona.
我们会弄清楚你发生了什么事
We will find out what happened to you.
他们打碎了所有的镜子
They broke all the mirrors.
每个房♥间都没有镜子
Every single room. There's no mirrors.
没错,这里也是
You're right. Same in here.
能搞成这样,力量真的很大
Whatever did this was strong.
有一半被射杀,另一半遭到袭击
Half of them have been shot, half of them have been assaulted.
这是什么样的战斗?
What sort of fight is that?
万一无人活着呢?
What if no one's alive?
我们接下来该做什么?
What do we do then?
就做我们本应该在一开始就做的事
What we should've done in the first place.
用核弹从轨道上摧毁这个地方
Nuke this site from orbit.
有心跳声!
There's a heartbeat!
拿起武器
Weapons up.
单个心跳,在那个房♥间内
Single heartbeat, inside that room.
- 可能是幸存者 - 也可能是杀手
- It could be a survivor. - It could be the killer.
可能两者都是
It could be both.
中队长,保持安全距离
Squadron, keep a safe distance.
你能送我回家吗?
Can you take me home?
亲爱的,无论你想要什么,我们都能做到
Honey, we can do whatever you want.
- 不要靠近 - 博士,小心
- Do not approach. - Doctor, be careful.
我在蒙帕索有个女儿
I have a daughter on Monpasso.
她跟她爷爷一起住,已经两岁了
And she's with her grandad
and she's two years old.
我只想着见见她
And I just want to see her.
那是萨尔,我用枪杀了她,好吧,是我做的
That's Sal.
I shot her, all right. I did it.
但当时她要杀我
But she were gonna kill me.
你,不要动
You, do not move.
时刻盯着我。明白了吗?
Eyes on me at all times.
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字是阿丽斯·芬利 我只想回家
My name is Aliss Fenly and I just want to go home.
已确认她在成员名单上
Confirmed on the manifest.
阿丽斯·帕巴·芬利 28岁 蒙帕索的公民
Aliss Pabba Fenly, 28. Citizen of Monpasso.
有一个女儿,名字叫佩洛迪
One daughter, Pelody.
我需要你所有对话都能听得见 不要有私人对话
I need you to keep everything audible. No private conversations.
- 好吧 我明白了 - 好的
- Okay. Gotcha. - Yes.
年纪无所谓
It doesn't matter the year.
手语仍然让部份人感到紧张
Signing still makes some people paranoid.
你好 我的名字是博士(医生)
Hi. My name is the Doctor.
我不需要医生 我只想回家
I don't need a doctor. I just want to go home.
阿丽斯,请告诉我们到底发生了什么事。为什么你会杀死这个女性?
Aliss, tell us exactly what happened. Why did you kill this woman?
但他们都...
But they all...
他们都疯了
They all went mad.
每个人都疯了,这一切都发生得太快了
Every single person just went mad and it all happened so fast.
但你没事?
But not you?
但那是萨尔,她是我的朋友
But that's Sal and she was my friend.
但是她当时正要徒手杀了我
But she was gonna kill me with her bare hands.
我一辈子都没有开过枪,但我还能怎样?
I have never fired a gun in my life, but what else could I do?
我只是个厨师
I'm just a cook.
我在这里待了12个月 给他们做饭 就这样而已
I've been here for 12 months and I cooked for them and that's all.
但这连烹饪都算不上
But it's not even cooking.
我只不过是打开一包压扁的蛋白质,然后加一些盐
I just open a flat-pack protein and add some salt.
我每天都这样做
And that's what I do every single day.
但我不得不杀死我最好的朋友
But I had to kill my best friend.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
对不起,我不知道怎么打手语
I'm sorry, I don't know how to sign.
但是你的手臂,疼不疼?
But your arm, does it hurt?
我一直跑,然后跌倒了
I ran and I fell.
所有人都惊慌失措
Everyone was panicking.
- 我能不能 - 不要靠近
- Can I-- - Do not approach.
哦,来吧
Oh, come on.
我只需要把它贴上去吗?
Do I just clip it on?
没错。就那样…… 可以了
Yeah. Just... There you go.
说话就行
Just talk.
你好
Hi.
没事的
It's okay.
我是护士
I'm a nurse.
不懂打手语的护士?
A nurse who can't sign?
这是违法的
That's against the law.
我们有不同的法律
Well, we have different laws.
但是你说得对,护士懂手语应当是法例
But you're right, it should be the law.
阿丽斯 我能否问问?
Aliss. Can I ask?
你独自一人待了很长时间吗?
You've been on your own for a long time?
十五天
Fifteen days.
嗯
Hmm.
发生了什么事?你知道吗?
What happened? Do you know?
他们都疯了
They all went crazy.
有噪音?
Was there noise?
漏气?
A gas?
这个矿井运营得像水银滴落一样
This mineshaft operates as a mercury drop.
是不是水银泄露了?
Was there any mercury that escaped?
- 不知道 - 为什么他们砸烂了所有的镜子?
- I don't know. - Why did they smash all the mirrors?
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
有没有医疗包之类的东西?
Is there a medical pack or something?
所以我们就放弃所有规程,就像这样?长官?
So we just abandon all protocol, is that it, ma'am?
嗯,她看起来没法把一半队员的颈脖都拧断
Well, she doesn't look like she could break the necks of half the crew.
你希望 但希望是没什么用的
You hope. And hope is irrelevant.
好了
Okay.
博士 我们需要去中♥央♥控制室 如果你想留下来就留下来
Doctor, we need to get to Central Control. Stay here if you want--
噢,我也要去看看
Oh, I gotta see that.
不会去很久的。贝琳达照顾着你。好吧?
I won't be long. Belinda's got you. Yeah?
贝儿,小心照顾她
Bel, be careful of her.
我可以读唇语
I can still lip-read.
士兵,2到6号♥,留守警戒
Troopers, 2 to 6, stay on guard.
清理尸体
Clear the body.
半径十五英尺的圆形范围,盯紧阿丽斯·芬利
Fifteen foot radius round Aliss Fenly at all times.
一旦出现麻烦的迹象,开枪射杀
Any sign of trouble, shoot to kill.
对不起,这只是个基础包
Sorry it's only a basic pack.
嗯,谢谢,但我不知道这些都是什么
Um, thanks, but I don't know what any of this is.
你是个很有趣的护士
You're a funny sort of nurse.
好的,之前已经说过了
Well, that has been said.
我猜这是常识
I suppose it's common sense.
敷带,棉签
Bandages, swabs.
西莫林!
Simolin!
这只是一点小划伤
It's just a graze.
我帮你清理一下 清理完就不痛了
I'm gonna clean it
and then it will stop stinging.
我知道你这段时间过得很糟
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表