剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
肾上腺素飙升
pumping with adrenaline.
为什么?
Why?
因为它喜欢这个味道
Because it likes the taste.
你很会讲故事
You tell a good story.
是啊,嗯,算你幸运,故事有个圆♥满♥的结局
Yeah, well, lucky for you there's a happy ending.
这是解药
This is the antidote.
今晚喝了它,就能阻止希里克追踪你
Drink it tonight and it blocks the Shreek from tracking you.
所以那天我见到你:是博士救了你的命?
So, that day I saw you the Doctor saved your life?
是啊,嗯,他经常那样做
Yeah. Well, he did that a lot.
说实话,我也救过他几次
To be fair, I saved his a few times.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
遇见他让我对奇怪科技和UFO产生了兴趣
meeting him is what got me into strange tech and UFOs.
也启发了我做这个播客
Inspired the podcast.
啊
Aw.
噢,他还给了我这个
Oh, and he gave me this.
这些年我一直保存着
I've kept it all these years.
噢,哇
Oh, wow.
他说那天是我的幸运日
He said it was my lucky day.
但我觉得他说错了
I think he was wrong.
我觉得是今天
I think that's today.
呃…
Um..
睡前喝解药,因为它会让你犯困
...take the antidote before bed because it'll make you sleepy.
有一个条件
On one condition.
- 你得让我请你吃晚餐 - 啊
- You let me buy you dinner. - Aw.
- 要不我们各自付钱 - 我不是…
- Or we both buy dinner. - I wasn't...
如果那样太老套的话,就是我们… 我们,你明白,我们,去吃…
If that's too old-fashioned, just we... we, you know... we eat it.
- 好的 酷 行 - 一起吃
- Okay, cool. Right. - Together.
好啊,好的
Yeah. Okay.
那就到时见
Ta-ra then.
- 等等!我答应路易斯要张照片 - 为什么?
- Hold on, I promised Louise a photo. - Why?
让我兴奋一下嘛!
Let me be excited.
你好久没交男朋友了。笑一个
You haven't had a boyfriend for ages. Smile.
好的,只是别用…闪光灯
Okay, just not the... flash.
是啊 也许别用 我们再试一次
Yeah, maybe not. Let's try again.
还有他不是我男朋友,就约个会而已
And he's not my boyfriend, it's just a date.
笑
Smile.
是啊,但你开始过自己的生活了
Yeah, but you're getting on with your life.
这才重要。向前看
That's what's important. Moving on.
康拉德·克拉克
Conrad Clark.
他名字怎么拼?
How unuh spell him name?
康拉德·克拉克 不知道他有没有Instagram账号♥
Conrad Clark. I wonder if him on the Instagram.
外婆,他人很好,也很正常,而且没什么大不了的,好吗?
Gran, he's nice. And he's normal. And it's no big deal. Okay?
克拉克不带E 如果你往下翻 他有张没穿上衣的照片
Clark with no "E". And if you scroll down, he's got his shirt off.
- 妈 - 噢,别装作你没看过
- Mum. - Oh, don't pretend you haven't looked.
好了 我要迟到了 再见
Okay. I'm gonna be late. Bye.
你外婆听起来很有趣
Your gran sounds hilarious.
噢,我的家人都疯疯癫癫的
Oh, my family is mad.
上周我问起你的家人
I asked you about yours last week,
然后你转移了话题
and you changed the subject.
从小到大,只有我和我妈
Um, it was just me and my mum growing up.
她去世了 肝癌
She died. Liver cancer.
我确实从未谈过这件事
I've never really talked about it.
你可以跟我谈
You could talk to me.
抱歉
Sorry.
没什么
No.
对不起,我没有博士那么酷
I'm sorry I'm not as cool as the Doctor.
不!不,你-你人很好 你很可爱
No, no. You're nice. You're lovely.
这就是我现在需要的
And that's what I need right now.
他是你的男朋友吗?
Was he your boyfriend?
》不 天哪 不是
No. God, no.
如果他在这里,他肯定会跟你调情
If he was here, he'd be flirting with you.
噢。我想我不会注意到
Don't think I'd notice.
你知道吗,我八岁时第一次见到那个警亭
You know, I was eight when I first saw that police box.
- TARDIS. - TARDIS?
- The TARDIS. - TARDIS?
噢,那会是你这辈子见过的最不可思议的东西
Oh, it's the most incredible thing you'll ever see in your entire life.
而我见过很多不可思议的东西,有些事我从来没机会说出来
And I've seen incredible things, but stuff I never really get to talk about,
所以有时我感觉自己快要爆♥炸♥了
so sometimes I feel like I'm about to explode.
呃,请-请不要,我…我很享受现在
Well, plea-please don't. I'm-I'm enjoying this.
再见
Bye.
你知道的,我跟你说的那些事情从未向其他人讲过
You know, I've told you things that I haven't told anyone.
我意思是 我试过 但我的朋友们都觉得我疯了
I mean, I've tried. But my friends all think I'm mad.
像是,真的精神崩溃了
Like, properly having a breakdown.
嗯,我不这么认为
Well, I don't think that.
我觉得你很了不起
I think you're amazing.
鲁比?这已经是第几次约会了?
Rubes, how many dates is this now?
我没数
I'm not counting.
- 五。五次 - 是吗?
- Five. It's five. - Is it?
你们干嘛这么大惊小怪?
Why are you making such a fuss?
我们只是替你高兴 我们觉得你需要这个
We're just pleased. We think you need this.
好的,行。我就 … 星期一见
Okay, right. I will see you ... Monday.
周末愉快,亲爱的
Have a lovely weekend, sweetheart.
啊,啊
Uh-huh.
还有要非常小心
And be very careful.
我去过英国的村庄
I have been to English villages.
我被人指指点点
I got looks.
我不觉得康拉德的朋友是那样的,外婆
I don't think Conrad's friends are like that, Gran.
她刚看了《异教♥徒♥》
She just watched The Wicker Man.
好了,我现在没空理这个啦。爱你们
Okay, I can't be doing this right now. I love you.
- 再见 - 爱你
- Bye - Love you.
你知道吗,她好几周没提起博士了
Do you know, she's not mentioned the Doctor in weeks.
好几周没提了
Not for weeks.
跟你说
I tell you what,
看她们那样子 还以为我从没谈过恋爱呢 瞎操心
you'd think I'd never had a relationship, the way they're carrying on.
什么?
What?
你说了恋爱关系
You said relationship.
我是你男朋友吗?
Am I your boyfriend?
嗯,那得看这个周末怎么样了
Well, let's just see how this weekend goes.
我是你男朋友
I'm your boyfriend.
快点,我们要错过欢乐时光了
Come on. We'll miss happy hour.
而我很开心
And I am happy.
是吗?
Are you now?
我遇见斯帕克,是他给我家厨房♥重新布线的时候
I met Sparky when he rewired my kitchen.
在他搬到这荒无人烟的地方之前
Before he moved to the middle of nowhere.
噢,但这里很美
Aw, but it's gorgeous.
这个村子最棒的地方:阿尔菲的自酿啤酒
The best thing about this village, Alfie's home brew.
- 该你请客了,鲁比 - 噢,不,我来,啊
- Your round, Rubes. - Oh, no. I'll, um--
- 不 不 不 没事 我来买♥♥单 - 我帮你拿
- No, no, no. It's fine. I'll get it. - I'll give you a hand.
噢,谢谢
Aw, thanks.
康拉德一直把我们分散开 不想我们让他难堪
Conrad's been keeping us apart. Didn't want us to embarrass him?
这意味着他真的很喜欢你
That means he really likes ya.
- 他总是提起你 - 真的吗?
- Talks about you all the time. - Really?
把你知道的都告诉我
Tell me everything.
嘿,你们要喝点什么,姑娘们?
Uh, what you having, girls?
呃,嗨,是的,跟刚才一样,谢谢
Uh, hiya. Yeah, just the same again, please.
啊,又来了
Not again.
公交站那儿也这样
This happened at the bus stop.
噢 发电机应该启动的 真奇怪
The generator's supposed to kick in. That's weird.
呃,我去打个电♥话♥,很快的,好吧?
Uh, I'm just gonna make a quick call. Okay?
那个位置没有量子回声
Well, there's no quantum echo at that location.
等等,我查一下国家电网
Hang on, I'll check the national grid.
抱歉 凯特 我根本没想打扰你 我是想找梅尔
Sorry, Kate. I didn't even mean to bother you. I was after Mel.
噢 不麻烦 随时有空为你效劳
Oh, no bother. Always got time for you.
梅尔在去悉尼的路上
Mel's on her way to Sydney.
港口发生了一些奇怪的事情
There's something strange happening in the harbour.
噢,就剩你一个人吗?
Oh, you're on your own?
Yeah.
Yeah.
我喜欢加班
I like working late.
最近你有没有 ... 收到他的消息?
Have you ... heard from him recently?
博士?没有,好久没有了
The Doctor? No, not for ages.
好的,没有显示故障
Okay, there's no faults showing.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表