剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
1
很久很久以前
A long time ago,
在我还是个小男孩,住在村子里的时候…
back in the village, when I was a small boy...
…一场大火吞噬了森林
..a fire was eating the forest.
人们奔跑着,尖叫着
People running and screaming.
但我…
But me...
…我拿着我的小杯子跑到河边去取水
..I ran to the river with my little cup to get water.
他们都嘲笑我
They laughed at me.
“你在做什么?” “尽我所能!”我喊道
"What are you doing?" "What I can!" I shouted,
然后跑回去把水泼向大火
and ran back to pour it on the fire.
突然…
Suddenly...
…一个蓝色的亭子出现在火海上空
..a blue box appeared in the skies over the fire,
一个男人站在门口,拿着水管
and a man stood at the door with a hosepipe,
不停地喷水,不停地喷…
spraying and spraying...
…直到所有的火焰都熄灭了
..until all the fires went out.
他把亭子降落在烧毁的森林中♥央♥
He landed the box in the middle of the burnt forest
然后开始播撒新的种子
and started scattering fresh seeds.
我走过去感谢他
I went over to thank him.
“您是农夫吗?”我问道
"Are you a farmer?" I asked.
“不”
"No."
“我是博士”
"I am the Doctor."
我们握了握手,就这样我们相遇了
We shook hands, and that's how we met.
不错!很好
Nice! Good.
很棒,呃…很棒的故事
Great, er... Great story.
而且,呃,你确定
And, er, you're sure
这位博士会来吗? 是的,是的
that this Doctor will come? Yes, yes.
他总是在需要的时候出现
He always comes when needed.
凯! 拉伊拉!
Kai! La ila!
博士!我们现在就需要他!
The Doctor! We need him now!
它需要喂食!
It needs feeding!
你得送我回家
You need to get me home.
我保证我正在尽一切努力去…
I promise I'm doing everything I can to...
等等…
Wait...
哦…我以前怎么没想到这个呢?
Oh... Why did I not think of this before?
哦!
Oh!
如果我们去…我们可以增强涡流器的动力
We can boost the Vindicator if we go to...
对哦! 去哪里?
Of course! Go where?
尼日利亚,拉各斯。那里有非洲最大的
Lagos, Nigeria. It has the largest
通讯技术市场
communications technology market in Africa
而且离奥莫理发店很近
and it is near Omo's Palace.
奥莫理发店? 我最喜欢的理发店!
Omo's Palace? My favourite barbershop!
奥莫,店主,是我的朋友
Omo, the owner, is a friend of mine.
我们是在一场大火中认识的
We met in a fire.
理发店?但是塔迪斯会帮你打理头发啊
Barbershop? But the TARDIS does your hair.
是的。没错
It does. It does.
呃,我不去那里剪头发。那…那…
Er, I don't go there for cuts. It's... It's...
…很难解释
..hard to explain.
好吧。尝试解释一下
OK. Try explaining.
啊,2019年,多好的一年!
Ah, 2019, a great year!
我不是人类
I'm not human,
我是进化了的生命体
I am an evolved life form.
而且,呃…
And, er...
…我的身体变化很大
..my body changes a lot.
这是我第一次拥有这副黑人身体
It's the first time I've had this black body.
在地球的某些地方,我现在受到了不同的对待
In some parts of the Earth, I'm now treated differently.
但是在这里,在非洲
But here, in Africa,
在那家理发店里
in that barbershop,
我被接纳了
I'm accepted.
我能够忘记
I'm able to forget.
我们…
We...
噗!天啊,我们…
Pfft! Boy, we...
我们欢笑,我们讲故事。他们…
We laugh, we tell stories. They...
把你当自己人?
Treat you like one of their own?
是的
Yeah.
我外婆一有机会就带我去印度
My nan took me to India whenever she could
也是出于同样的原因
for the same reason.
你说你不是人类
You say you're not human,
但这是我听过最有人情味的事了,博士
but that's the most human thing ever, Doctor.
嗯
Hmm.
去吧。你想待多久就待多久
Go on, then. Take as long as you need.
这个你戴起来肯定很好看。太好看了!
This is going to look so nice on you. So nice!
阿姨!
Auntie!
我很好,老板
I'm good, oga.
呵呵呵
Heh-heh-heh.
兄弟!
Brother!
嘿!你好吗?
Hey! How are you?
保重,好吗?
Take care, yeah?
大叔!
Uncle!
怎么样了?你还好吗?
How far now? You good?
所以这就是为什么乌龟的壳是裂开的
And that is why the tortoise has a cracked shell.
奥莫? 博士?
Omo? Doctor?
嘿! 进来…
Ey! Come in...
啊!
Argh!
我告诉过你他会来的
I told you he would come.
你!你现在把结局都毁了!
You! You ruined the end now!
这可能不够 你说什么?!
It might not be enough. Excuse you?!
奥莫,他以为他在跟谁说话?
Omo, who does he think he's talking to?
等等…你们都在寻人启事上!你们所有人
Wait...you're on the missing posters! All of you.
它们贴在外面的墙上
They're on the walls outside.
拉希德,通德,奥比奥马
Rashid, Tunde, Obioma.
博士,你已经好几年没来了 水准也下降了!
Doctor, you haven't come in years. And standards have slipped!
外面又湿又雾,这里面又脏又乱? 不是我♥干♥的
Damp and misty outside, dusty in here? It's not me.
换了新老板
New management.
欢迎
Welcome.
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
欢迎…
Welcome...
…来到我的店
..to my establishment.
你的店?为什么街上空无一人?
Your establishment? Why is the street deserted?
为什么奥比奥马不离开?
Why isn't Obioma leaving?
为什么他们都在寻人启事上?
Why are they on all the missing posters?
他们不能离开
They cannot leave.
谁都不能
No-one can.
你不是号♥称无所不知、应该来救我们的博士吗
You are the all-knowing Doctor who is supposed to save us
结果你什么都不知道?!
and you don't know anything?!
救你们脱离什么?
Save you from what?
歇会儿吧,奥比奥马
Rest, jor, Obioma.
他好几年没来了。他不知道
He hasn't been in years. He doesn't know.
他从来不预约
He never makes appointments.
是啊!再说,在非洲预约从来行不通
Yes! Besides, appointments never work in Africa.
你们在说什么啊?!
What are you talking about?!
来吧!
Oya!
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
你的头发
Your hair.
我们的故事快讲完了! 但是看看他的头发
We're running out of stories! But look at his hair.
我来!我来搞定
Me! I've got this.
从前
Once upon a time
一位伟大的音乐家,马友友
a great musician, Yo-Yo Ma,
正在博茨瓦纳旅行,收集当地音乐
was travelling through Botswana, collecting local music,
这时他听到一位萨满在唱歌♥
when he heard a shaman singing.
马友友说:“停!哇!我必须把这个写下来!”
Yo-Yo Ma said, "Stop! Wow! I have to write this down!"
他写了一点,然后说:“继续”
He wrote a bit, then said, "Carry on."
但是萨满唱了一首完全不同的歌♥
But the shaman sang a completely different song.
马友友说:“不。唱第一首!”
Yo-Yo Ma said, "No. Sing the first one!"
萨满说:“我唱不了啊
The shaman said, "I cannot-o.
“第一次唱的时候,远处有一只羚羊
"The first time, an antelope was in the distance,
“乌云遮住了太阳
"clouds covered the sun.
“第二次唱的时候,乌云散了
"The second time, clouds had gone,
“羚羊消失了
"antelope disappear,
“所以歌♥也变了!”
"so the song changed!"
你看,在过去
You see, in the old days,
音乐是鲜活的!
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表