剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
but it's being overridden. There's something new.
就像软件在重写一切
Like the software's rewriting everything.
但是为了什么?
But what for?
正在同步软件并校准
Syncing software and calibrating.
你仍然可以帮助那些人
You can still help those people.
我看到你救了那个参赛者
I saw you save that contestant.
别出声
Don't say a word.
那是来自特里昂的女孩
That was the girl from Trion.
她有什么特别的? 闭嘴
What's so special about her? Shut it.
我们这么做是为了赫利亚
We're doing this for Hellia.
那些人救不了
Those people can't be saved.
回去
Go back.
回去
Go back.
外祖父
Grandfather.
回去
Go back.
找到我
Find me.
那个在动吗?!
Is that one moving?!
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他不会真想用礼花炮
He's not seriously gonna use a confetti cannon
在太空中飞行吧
to fly through space.
呜呼!
Woohoo!
他要去气闸舱!
He's going for the airlock!
加里!墙上有医疗包
Gary! Medical kit on the wall.
打开密封,拿给我
Break the seal and bring it to me.
没事了,小甜心,我抓住你了
It's all right, sweetheart, I've got you.
我叫迈克
My name is Mike.
迈克尔·加巴斯通。我是个护士
Michael Gabbastone. I'm a nurse.
哦,你太棒了。两颗心脏。你这个爱炫耀的家伙
Oh, you're amazing. Two hearts. You show-off.
呼吸旁路系统。非常聪明
Respiratory bypass system. Very clever.
哦,你真是个神奇的小生物
Oh, you're an amazing little creature.
你会没事的。坚持住
You're gonna be OK. Hold on.
我以前从没见过你工作的样子
I've never seen you at work before.
很好,因为那意味着你病得很重
Good, because that would mean you're very ill.
我可不希望那样
And I don't want that.
现在,可能会有点疼!
Now, this might hurt!
哦 好点了吗?
Oh. Better?
我刚才是坐着礼花炮在太空中飞吗?
Did I just fly through space on a confetti cannon?
是的
Yeah.
真够滑稽的
Camp.
我被冻住了
I was frozen.
你很幸运。你应该看看外面。一片狼藉
You were lucky. You should see it out there. It's carnage.
肯定死了十万人
There must be 100,000 dead.
不。不,没死
No. No, not dead.
抱歉,但是看看他们 看看我
I'm sorry, but look at 'em. Look at me.
我活下来了 你运气好,伙计
I survived. You were lucky, mate.
我很聪明,迈克。你叫迈克吗?
I was clever, Mike. Did you say Mike?
迈克 你叫什么? 加里 我很聪明,迈克和加里
Mike. And your name? Gary. I was clever, Mike and Gary,
因为“梅维提”场困住了他们,但我把“梅维提”场增强了三倍
because mavity is holding them but I triplicated the mavity field.
那些人都还活着
All those people are still alive.
所以他们不只是漂浮着,他们处于“梅维提”悬浮状态?
So they're not just floating, they're in mavitic suspension?
处于保存状态
In a state of preservation.
但是外面非常冷! 没错
But it's freezing out there! Exactly.
没错!那对我们有帮助! 我见过那种情况
Exactly! That helps us! I've seen that happen.
就像身体掉进冰水里一样 -
It's like when a body is plunged into freezing water -
生命体征会暂停,但可以复苏
life signs get suspended, but they can be revived.
贝琳达...
Belinda...
贝琳达。贝琳达在外面
Belinda. Belinda is out there.
被冻住了
Frozen.
而且TARDIS也不见了...
And the TARDIS is gone...
哦!我该怎么办,我该怎么办,我该怎么办,我该怎么办?
Oh! What do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?
听着,那可是十万人
Look, that's 100,000 people.
被冻结并悬浮在太空中
Frozen and suspended in space.
要接触他们,抓住他们
To reach them, and catch them,
并让每一个人都苏醒过来...
and revive every single one of them...
你得是个疯狂的天才才行
You'd need to be some sort of insane genius.
你好
Hello.
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
开始上传
Starting the upload.
我们应该能在第14首歌♥的时候准备好广播
We should be ready to broadcast during Song 14.
那是谁的歌♥?
Which is?
科拉·圣巴维尔,女歌♥手
Cora Saint Bavier, she/her.
最好的声音,最好的表演
Best voice, best act.
最好的歌♥曲
Best song.
我们已故的科拉·圣巴维尔
Our dearly departed Cora Saint Bavier
将会让他们大吃一惊
is going to blow their minds.
如果我能接入氦核心,也许我就能...
If I can tap into the helium core, then maybe I can...
不。不,那行不通
No. No, that wouldn't work.
啊...哦!新的软件
Ah...oh! New software.
上面说是赫利恩脚本。什么... 赫利恩人是谁?
It says it's Hellion-script. What... Who are the Hellions?
来自赫利亚星球
From the planet Hellia.
我爸妈以前常去那里度假。那些田野
My mum and dad used to vacation there. All those fields
种满了地狱罂粟 - 一望无际
of Hell Poppies - far as the eye could see.
说那里美极了 是啊,现在全毁了
Said it was stunning. Yeah, it's all ruined now.
完全被摧毁了
Totally destroyed.
他们说赫利恩人是自作自受
They say the Hellions did it to themselves.
不知道他们在上传什么
I wonder what they're uploading.
你还好吗? 嗯。活着。你呢?
You OK? Yeah. Alive. You?
嗯,差不多
Yeah, just about.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
哦,注意时间和场合,小伙子们!
Oh, time and a place, boys!
那是一个原始的德尔塔波
That was a primitive delta wave
针对大脑的颞叶
aimed at the temporal lobe of the brain.
有多少人在看歌♥唱大赛?
How many people are watching the Song Contest?
三万亿 如果他们把那个信♥号♥♥通过空间站
Three trillion. If they route that signal through the station
传送出去,将会杀死每一个观看的人
and transmit, it will kill every single person watching.
他们要把所有人都杀了
They're gonna kill them all.
我知道了!是赫利恩人
I've got it! It's the Hellions.
是他们干的 赫利恩人是什么?
They did this. What are Hellions?
一群怪人。据说他们有食人习俗
Weird lot. They say they practise cannibalism.
还会巫术。他们长着那样的角
And witchcraft. They've got these horns.
人们说那些角能赋予他们心灵力量
People say they give them psychic powers.
是啊,人们总是这么说
Yeah, people say that a lot.
对于他们不了解的种族
About species they don't understand.
如果我要对抗那个信♥号♥♥
If I am going to fight that signal,
我需要一个腐蚀性超链接
I'm gonna need a caustic hyperlink.
我找到了!这边有个技术台
I've got it! There's a tech desk over here,
我可以接入它
I can access it.
超链接、眩光滤镜、回溯镜、B线阻断器
Hyperlinks, dazzle filters, retroscope, B-line blockers.
你很懂行啊
You know your stuff.
那是我的孩子
That's my boy.
这是什么地方?博物馆吗?
What is this place? A museum?
整个大赛的历史
The history of the entire contest.
或者,我喜欢称之为,天堂
Or, as I like to call it, paradise.
我就是这么弄到豪华座位的 -
That's how I got the posh seats -
我参与了歌♥唱大赛的技术设计
I worked on the Song Contest tech design.
我负责全息影像档案。你看到了吗?
I was in charge of the hologram archive. Do you see?
欢迎,参观者们!你们好!
Welcome, visitors! Hello!
真希望我没有永久出♥售♥我的肖像权
Wishing I hadn't sold my likeness in perpetuity,
但事已至此! 不会吧!
but here we are! No way!
我在布莱顿骄傲节上见过他!多棒的周末!
I met him at Brighton Pride! What a weekend!
我是格雷厄姆·诺顿,早就死了
I'm Graham Norton, long since dead.
啊,伤心脸
Aww, sad face.
但是从地球上不起眼的开端
But from humble beginnings on planet Earth,
星际歌♥唱大赛如今已遍及整个宇宙!
the Interstellar Song Contest now spans the entire universe!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
贝琳达会喜欢这个的
Belinda would've loved this.
那是你的朋友吗? 我是她的保护者
Is that your friend? I'm her protector.
我发过誓要送她回家
And I swore that I'd get her home.
但我一直在想...
But I keep thinking...
不!不,不,不,不,不
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表