剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
我可爱的光之女郎
My lovely ladies of the light.
勒克斯 勒克斯 你要的是我
Lux. Lux, you want me.
别抓贝琳达 你要的是我 - 不
Don't take Belinda. You want me. - No.
启动吧
Roll 'em.
博士 他在做什么
Doctor, what's he doing?
我们好像要
I think we're being
变成动画了
animated.
天啊
Gosh!
我变平面了 而且这腰线太不真实了
I'm all flat and this waistline is impossible.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
但我们该怎么做 博士
But what do we do, doc?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只有平面的大脑了
I've got a two-dimensional brain.
真是的 跟你在一起 我一直担惊受怕 博士
Gosh, I get so scared being with you, Doctor.
你的人生太恐怖了
Your life is terrifying.
我不觉得你会带我回家
I don't think you'll ever get me home.
刚刚发生了什么事
What just happened?
你难过了 然后就变得更加立体了
You were sad, and you became more three-dimensional.
就是这样
Oh, that's it!
你获得深度了
You acquired depth!
等等 让我试试
Wait a minute. Let me try.
我在时光机时没有告诉你全部的事
I didn't tell you everything back in the TARDIS.
我们永远无法回到我的星球 因为加利佛雷星是个废墟
We can't ever go back to my planet because Gallifrey is a ruin.
我的族人都死了
My people are dead.
我是最后的时间主宰
I'm the last of the Time Lords.
成功了 我更圆润了
It's working. I'm more rounded.
但你是说没有其他的时间主宰了
But what you're saying is, there are no other Time Lords.
没有人会来帮忙
No one's coming to help.
就是这样 - 继续
That's it! - Keep going.
而且我吓坏了 贝琳达 因为我无法带你回家
And I'm terrified, Belinda, 'cause I can't get you home.
我害怕那代表着2025年发生了非常糟糕的事
And I'm scared in case that means something really bad has happened in 2025.
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
天啊 天啊 我们成功了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We did it!
好
Okay.
但我们还在卡♥通♥里
But we're still inside a cartoon.
我们要怎么出去
How do we get out?
我们被困在画格里了
We're being framed.
那表示...
Which means...
如果我们打破画格...
if we break the frame...
然后动作加快 懂吗
... and get faster. Yeah?
如果我们够快的话...
And we get fast enough...
天啊 我们回来了 - 我们成功了
Oh, my God. We're back! - We did it.
我们停止了影片 - 好了 你们两人别动
We stopped the film. - All right, both of you, don't move!
留在原处
Just stay where you are!
就是他 是那个男人 警官
He's the one. That's the man, officer.
我说过了 他的举止很可疑
I told you, I said he was acting all suspicious.
说他自己是博士 但我不相信他
Called himself a doctor, but I don't trust him.
把手举起来让我看到 两人都是
Just raise your hands where I can see 'em. Both of you!
不准拿枪对着我们 我们没做错任何事
Don't you dare point a gun at us. We've done nothing wrong.
你们踏入专属于白人的场所
You're inside a space reserved for white folk.
我不知道加勒比海地区是什么状况 但这里可不同
Now, I don't know how things are done in the Caribbean, but they're different here.
我不是加勒比海地区的人
I'm not Caribbean.
就是他 就是他在惹麻烦
He's the one. He's the troublemaker.
他一直在问汤米李的事
He was asking all about Tommy Lee.
我跟你说 他知道些什么
I'm telling you, he knows something.
他主动提议要帮你
He offered to help you.
我给你十秒钟说明
I'll give you ten seconds to explain yourself.
这位女士的儿子失踪了
This fine lady's son, he went and disappeared.
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
认真的吗
Seriously?
你太不连戏了
Your continuity is terrible.
这里是迈阿密戴德郡 而那是纽约警♥察♥局的制♥服♥
This is Miami-Dade County, and that is the uniform of the NYPD.
再努力一些吧
Try harder.
我们还在该死的影片里
We're still inside a bloody film.
我讨厌他们这样做 - 等等... 等等
I hate it when they do that. - Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
这不会成功的
This is never gonna work.
上下卷动没有用
Scrolling up and down does not work.
我们需要到...
We need to go...
外面
out.
如果我们是胶片...
If we're the film...
而那是银幕...
and that's the screen...
如果我们这样... - 往外推
what happens if we... - Push.
就是这样 我抓好你了
That's it. I've got you.
(泰罗斯星)
天啊 真的发生了
Oh, my God. It happened.
博士 是你吗
Doctor, is that you?
贝琳达
Belinda.
贝琳达钱卓拉
Belinda Chandra.
是贝琳达钱卓拉小姐
Like, Miss Belinda Chandra.
你怎么知道我的名字 - 你是谁
How do you know that? - Who are you?
我们是你的狂粉
We're your biggest fans.
天啊 你是真的 你真的是真的
Oh, my God. You're real. You're really real.
这太像《惊爆银河系》的剧情了
Oh, this is so Galaxy Quest.
我就知道 我一直都知道
I knew it. I always knew.
我知道这会发生 因为网路上有消息外泄
Well, I knew this would happen because it was leaked online.
主题标签是"愿超时空奇侠安息"
Hashtag RIP Doctor Who.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this right.
我不是真的
I am not real.
我的人生都是虚构的
My life is fictional,
而你们就坐在那里看电视上的我
and you sit and you watch me on the TV.
我每一集都有看 - 但我是真实存在的
I've seen every single episode. - But I'm so real.
我切切实实存在 我是说我...
I'm completely real. I mean, I...
我能品尝这杯茶
I can taste this cup of tea.
还有我爸妈 我记得他们 他们也是真的
And my mum and dad. I remember them. They're absolutely real.
你演奏小提琴的妈妈 - 你怎么知道的
Your mum who plays the violin? - How do you know that?
我们有看
We were watching.
天啊 我是电视人物
Oh, my God. I'm on TV.
继续说吧 你们最喜欢的冒险是哪一段
Go on then. What's your favourite adventure?
《眨眼》 - 绝对是《眨眼》
"Blink". - Definitely "Blink".
每次的回答都是《眨眼》
"Blink". Every time.
不是有地精的那集吗
Uh, not the one with the Goblins?
《眨眼》 - 我遇到了披头士
"Blink". - I met The Beatles.
《眨眼》
"Blink".
不是我站在地雷上的那集
Not the one where I am standing on a land mine?
那段旅程很棒 - 《眨眼》
That was brilliant. - "Blink".
《眨眼》发生了什么
What happens in "Blink"?
在那故事里 你不能眨眼
It's the story where you're not allowed to blink.
听起来还真是精彩万分
Well, that sounds like an absolute epic.
但我必须说现在这个故事
Gotta say, though, this one, this story right now,
铃叮当先生的故事其实有点明显
Mr Ring-a-Ding, it's a bit obvious.
结局很明显
The ending.
已经直接告诉我们老电影胶片易爆
Telling us out loud that old film stock is explosive.
我是说 好 我懂了
I mean, okay. I get it.
不 那样行不通
No, but that doesn't work.
我们不能炸掉勒克斯 因为他是由光构成的
We can't blow up Lux because he's made of light.
对 但他没做什么
Yeah, but what does he not do?
我们不知道 告诉我们吧
Well, we don't know. Tell us.
我们不能说 - 对不起
No, we can't. - I'm sorry.
天啊 你们好烦
Oh, my God. You're so annoying.
很多人都这样说
Lots of people say that.
但我们不在乎
But we don't care. Um...
因为是这样的...
'Cause the thing is...
你还好吗 - 刚才那只是气话
Are you okay? - I didn't mean it.
不 我们有点烦 我知道
No, we are a bit annoying. I know that.
我在浪费你们的时间 因为...
I'm wasting your time because
真♥相♥是我们...
the truth is we...
莉丝
Oh, Lizzie.
我没事
I'm okay.
没关系的 我们不介意 - 什么
It's all right. We don't mind. - What?
你们不是虚构的
You're not fictional.
是我们 贝琳达 我们不是真的
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表