剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
is what we do with that pain.
够了!把他按到椅子上 乐意效劳!拉希德,过来
Enough! Put him in the chair. With pleasure! Rashid, come.
不,不,不 我答应过
No, no, no. I promised
我会把你们送回家!我会把你们送回家!
I will get you home! I will get you home!
你们不想这么做!
You do not want to do this!
别碰他! 按住他!
Don't touch him! Hold him down!
按住他!按住他!按住他!
Hold him down! Hold him down! Hold him down!
停!停!停!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
我会说话。我会讲一个故事
I will talk. I will tell a story.
求你了,博士
Please, Doctor.
相信我
Trust me.
在奴隶制和深重苦难的时代
In a time of slavery and deep suffering,
那些挣脱锁链逃脱的奴隶
the slaves who broke their chains and escaped
会回来试图解救其他人
would return to try to free others.
奴隶不准携带纸张
Slaves were not allowed to carry paper.
他们总是被拦下搜查
They were always stopped and searched.
但是女人们非常聪明
But the women were very clever.
她们能把头发梳成各种形状和图案
They could make their hair into many shapes and patterns.
有一种发型,头发可以紧贴头皮编织
And in one style, hair could be braided to the scalp,
弯曲盘绕,就像道路或小径一样
bending and curling like roads or paths.
所以女人们会把地图编进头发里
So the women would weave maps into their hair
然后传递下去——
and pass it on -
母亲传给女儿
mothers to daughters,
奴隶传给奴隶
slave to slave,
种植园传到种植园
plantation to plantation.
而奴隶主从不检查她们的头发
And the slave masters never checked their hair,
所以她们就这样分享路线
so they shared routes like this,
逃向了自♥由♥
and escaped to freedom.
嗯哼。正是如此
Mm-hm. Exactly.
好了
There.
都完成了
All done.
电池电量也很好
And battery levels are good.
暂时是
For now.
你看起来不错!
You look good!
太帅了,我都想亲我自己了!
So good, I could kiss myself!
哈!可惜我可能得毁了它 为什么?
Ha! It's a shame I might have to ruin it. Why?
你很快就会知道了
You will find out soon enough.
贝琳达,就是现在!
Belinda, now!
你可算来了
Took you long enough.
喂!我只是想集中注意力!
Oi! Just trying to concentrate!
阿贝娜给了我通往自♥由♥的地图
Abena gave me the map to freedom.
这边。快
This way. Come on.
停!停,停,停,停
Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop.
这边。跑!
This way. Run!
你做的?
You did this?
我正在撤销你的权限
I'm revoking your access.
不要!
No!
这么多年你都在骗我!
You lied to me for all these years!
我会处理其他人
I will handle the others.
地图指向这里
The map leads to here.
故事引擎
The Story Engine.
一颗跳动的心脏?在大脑里面? 太棒了!
A beating heart? Inside a brain? Brilliant!
不然故事是什么呢?
What else is a story?
还有什么能容纳所有的故事呢?
What else could hold all stories?
快,快,那个控制台!
Quick, quick, that control desk!
开始把所有的电线都拔掉,好吗?
Start ripping out all of the wires, yeah?
我需要扰乱能量流
I need to disrupt the flow of power.
离我的心脏远点!
Get away from my heart!
你什么都没做
You have done nothing.
什么都没!
Nothing!
我们仍在正轨上
We are still on track,
然后我会切断他们!
and then I will cut them off!
所有的神!他们会枯萎然后死去
All the gods! They will shrivel up and die.
你做这一切?就是为了杀死他们?
You did all this? To kill them?
当然!他们罪有应得
Of course! They deserve it.
胡说!这都是你的自负!
Rubbish! This is your ego!
想听个故事吗? 别再给他力量了!
Wanna hear a story? Don't give him more power!
很短,很短的!
Really short, really short!
你知道海明威。我刚才在后面看到他的一些书
You know Hemingway. I saw some of his books back there.
我见过他。我想看看他有多厉害,所以我挑战了他
I met him. I wanted to see how good he was, so I challenged him.
“海米,宝贝,给我写个你最短的故事”
"Hemy, baby, write me the shortest story you can."
他用了六个词写完了。短得要命!
He wrote it in six words. Short as hell!
想听我的吗?
D'you wanna hear mine?
我出生
I'm born.
我死去
I die.
我出生
I'm born.
你在给我力量?但是怎么做到的?
You are giving me power? But how?
我并没有连接到你!
I am not connected to you!
不,引擎连接着我
No, the engine is connected to me.
我的故事,我的声音!
My stories, my voice!
看。开始!
Look. On!
…宇宙能做到我们正在做的事
..universe can do what we're doing.
就这一次!
Just this once!
我是博士。我是时间领主
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord.
当你开第一枪的时候,无论
When you fire that first shot, no matter
你感觉多么正确,你都不知道谁会死!
how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die!
当人们需要帮助时,我从不拒绝
When people need help, I never refuse.
我绝对不是以前的我了
I am definitely not the man I was.
我的身体就像一家理发店——
My body is like a barbershop -
他们都在里面
all of them inside,
讲着他们的故事,争吵不休!
telling their stories, bickering!
我不会让他们失望的!
I will not fail them!
你讲了一个永无止境的故事…
You told a never-ending story...
…给了我永无止境的力量!
..and gave me never-ending power!
他毁掉了三分之一的引擎!
He's taken out a third of the engine!
你无法处理那样的力量
You can't process that power.
你的引擎可能会超载然后爆♥炸♥!
Your engine could overload and explode!
我们都会被吸进太空!
We'll all be sucked into space!
你不会那么做的
You will not do that.
你不会的!
You will not!
不。不!
No. No!
你会吗?
Would you?
嗯?
Eh?
故事里说你保护生命!
The stories say you protect life!
我正在做的就是这个!
That is what I am doing!
你毁灭诸神
You destroy the gods,
就会毁掉七十亿人的生命!
you wreck seven billion lives!
七十亿,还是我们? 不!不!
Seven billion, or us? No! No!
我控制引擎,你控制门
I control the engine, you control the doors.
放他们出去
Let them out.
你曾经是凡人!
You were once mortal!
他们的生命和他们的故事
Their lives and their stories
都会因为你而终结
will end...because of you.
你想要那样吗?
Do you want that?
你想要吗?
Do you?
店铺正在压缩
The shop is compressing.
走廊现在是一条直线了
The corridor is now a straight line.
走。你走。我会马上跟上你,好吗?
Go. You go. I will be right behind you, yeah?
贝琳达,我会马上跟上你,好吗?
Belinda, I will be right behind you, OK?
我等你!
I'll wait for you!
走!
Go!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
听我说。你的六字故事会是什么?
Listen to me. What would your six-word story be?
你生命的精髓会是什么?
What would the essence of your life be?
我希望你活下去…
I want you to live...
…活到能写下它的时候
..long enough to write it.
别让这成为你故事的结局
Don't let this be how your story ends.
博士!博士! 回来,回来!
Doctor! Doctor! Come back, come back!
不!他在哪里?! 他会成功的,他会成功的
No! Where is he?! He'll make it, he'll make it.
他们在那儿! 来,来,快!
There they are! Come, come, quick!
博士!博士! 是的,来,来!
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表