剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
How benevolent of you, baby. Hit the backup.
谢谢你,萨宾
Thank you, Sabine.
但那是彩排录像
But that's the dress rehearsal.
正在向全银河系广播
Broadcasting across the galaxy.
而且没人会知道区别
And no-one's gonna know the difference.
嗯,那你就错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
莱伦没参加彩排 - 他还在深度冷冻中
Rylan wasn't at the dress - he was still in deep freeze.
我们对此早有准备
We're ready for that.
公♥关♥部门可以说他食物中毒了
Publicity comms can say he got food poisoning.
告诉他们他吃了什么不干净的东西
Tell them he ate something nasty.
稍后你们可以用家里的神经
Later on you can vote using your home neural
超同步耳机投票,或者,当然,也可以用应用程序投票
hypersync headset, or, of course, on the app.
我代表星际歌♥唱大赛
And on behalf of the Interstellar Song Contest,
祝全银河系的各位晚安!
it's bonne nuit all around the galaxy!
从半人马座阿尔法星到扎贡新栖息地
From Alpha Centauri to the Zygon New Habitat,
歌♥曲、音乐和欢乐能将我们所有人团结起来!
songs and music and joy can unite us all!
放开我!
Let go of me!
准许进入
Access granted.
导播室?导播室,发生什么事了?
Gallery? Gallery, what's happening?
你们控制住竞技场了吗?
Have you got control of the arena?
没错。我们只是在重新设定路线
That's correct. We're just rerouting.
没什么好担心的,艾多
It's nothing to worry about, Eddo.
我们大概还有30秒他们才会发现不对劲
We've got about 30 seconds till they realise anything's wrong.
这就够了
That's all I need.
然后提示放录像?
And cue VT?
有人吗?
Anyone?
呃,好吧
Er, fine.
呃,我们,呃,开始表演吧,好吗?
Er, let's, er, start the show, shall we?
好!
Yeah!
有请来自利佐科星球的利兹·利扎丁
It's Liz Lizardine from the planet Lizoko,
带来她的歌♥曲《我爱你但我的心说不》!
with her song I Love You But My Heart Says No!
# 我在太空港那头看见了你... #
# I saw you 'cross the astroport... #
安全协议...
Safety protocols...
...关闭 但你不能那么做
..off. But you can't do that.
# 我看见你高大又帅气... #
# I saw you tall and super cool... #
妮娜?有人吗?你们在吗?
Nina? Anyone? Are you there?
搞什么,业余表演吗? 莱伦。我叫基德
What is this, amateur hour? Rylan. My name is Kid.
我是你的忠实粉丝 基德是谁?
I'm a big fan. Who's Kid?
这是宇宙中最棒的歌♥唱大赛
This is the greatest song contest
所以,就像你会说的
in the universe, so, as you would say,
让我们嗨翻全场!
let's raise the roof!
# ...所以
# ..so
# 我爱你但我的心说不
# I love you but my heart says no
# 它跳动着一种节奏... #
# It beats a rhythm... #
如果你们不好好听歌♥,怎么投票?
How are you gonna vote if you don't listen to the song properly?
是啊,贝尔,我想可能有点...
Yeah, Bel, I think that there might be...
# 说... #
# Says... #
那是...表演的一部分吗?
Is that...part of the show?
危险。气盾正在瓦解
Danger. Air shield collapsing.
危险。气盾正在瓦解
Danger. Air shield collapsing.
你知道我最喜欢哪种音乐吗?
Do you know my favourite kind of music?
爆裂声
Pop.
博士...
Doctor...
别又来了
Not again.
博士?
Doctor?
彩排录像还在播放
The dress rehearsal is still broadcasting.
...直到所有40组表演都唱完。注意
..until all 40 acts have sung. Attention.
竞技场已被清空
The arena is purged.
...所以别想投票...
..so don't try to vote...
正在关闭护盾以维持完整性
Closing the shield to maintain integrity.
你们是怪物
You're monsters.
我这辈子听到的都是这句话
That's what people have said to me my whole life.
就因为这些角
Cos of the horns.
现在,让我们继续表演...
Now, let's carry on with the show...
我只是在做你们期望我做的事
I'm only doing the things you expect of me.
进入第三阶段
Moving to phase three.
最后阶段
Final phase.
去拿那个装置
Fetch the device.
装置送到导播室
Device to the gallery.
听我说。他们没死
Listen to me. They're not dead.
“梅维提”外壳还在
The mavity shell is still on.
现在还不晚 - 你还能救那些人
It's not too late - you could still save those people.
可我忙着呢!
Except I'm busy!
忙这个
With this.
这是什么? 这叫德尔塔波
What is it? It's called a delta wave.
因为第三阶段...
Because phase three...
...绝对是最棒的!
..is the absolute best!
哦,我的天,不止我一个!
Oh, my God, I'm not the only one!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
到底发生什么了? 不知道,而且我们被锁住了
What the hell happened? No idea, and we're locked in.
别担心,我以前是技术组的
Don't worry, I started off in the tech squad.
我能打开这个。只要我能触发密♥码♥开关
I can open this. If I can just trip the code-switch.
我的朋友...
My friend...
我的朋友从屋顶飞出去了
My friend went up through the roof.
是不是有什么...
Is there some sort of...
...气泡之类的东西?
..air bubble or something?
我们不能呼叫救援吗?
Can't we call for rescue?
有紧急救援服务吗?
Are there emergency services?
肯定有的! 我们无法呼叫
They've got to exist! We can't call.
我们处于通讯管制状态 那是什么意思? 赌博规则
We're in closedown. What does that mean? Gambling rules.
如果人们能从这里发送信♥号♥♥
If people could transmit from here,
他们就能在结果出来之前
they could hyperstream a bet to the other side of the galaxy
把赌注超光速传到银河系的另一边
before the results get there.
所以所有信♥号♥♥都被屏蔽和关闭了
So all signals are blocked and closed.
那么...
So...
...没人知道?
..no-one knows?
没人...采取任何行动?
No-one's...doing anything?
没有警♥察♥或者...? 直到表演结束才会有
There's no police or...? Not until the show ends.
现在,有请来自格林博尔德星球的
And now, from the planet Grimbald,
哒加嘟!
it's Dugga Doo!
# 哒加嘟,哒加嘟 哒加,哒加嘟
# Dugga doo, dugga doo Dugga, dugga doo
# 哒加嘟!哒加嘟!哒加,哒加,哒加嘟... #
# Dugga doo! Dugga doo! Dugga, dugga, dugga doo... #
那是彩排录像
That's the dress rehearsal.
肯定是在自动播放
It must be playing on automatic.
# 哒加嘟... #
# Dugga doo... #
但是...我们不能就这么...
But...we can't just...
我们该怎么...?
How do we...?
哦,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我无路可逃了
I've got no way out.
我爸妈会一直坐在那里等,就像...
My mum and dad will just sit there waiting, like...
...永远等下去。我甚至不知道我在哪里
..for ever. I don't even know where I am.
你在和谐空间站
You're on the Harmony Station.
那在哪里? 钻石5区
Where's that? Sector Diamond 5.
但那又在哪里? 凡戈西特以西
But where's that? West of Vangossiter.
但那到底在哪儿?!我到底在哪儿?
But where's that?! Where the hell am I?
我一个人被困在这里
I'm stuck here on my own
我什么都不是! 嘿,嘿
and I'm no-one! Hey, hey.
你还活着
You're alive.
你还活着
You're alive.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
贝琳达
Belinda.
好名字,贝琳达
Nice name, Belinda.
我是科拉
I'm Cora.
你好,科拉
Hi, Cora.
抱歉。我只是...
Sorry. I'm just...
我的朋友
My friend.
天啊!
God!
他那么好
He was so wonderful.
而我从没机会告诉他
And I never got to tell him.
这很奇怪。我正在接入计算机核心
This is weird. I'm tapping into the computer core,
但它被覆盖了。有新的东西
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表