剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
上面写着 "依据戴德警♥察♥局的市政条例关闭"
It says, "Closed by city ordinance of the Dade Police Department."
"我爱你 克莉丝汀"
"I love you, Christine."
不止一个人
More than one person.
发生了什么事
What happened?
就这样吗 完成了吗
Is that it? Is it done?
对 那是回到2025年的直接路线
Yeah, that is a direct line back to 2025.
我们可能还需要多降落几次
We might need to land a couple more times.
对信♥号♥♥进行三角测量
Triangulate the signal.
那我们就该离开了
Then we'd better go.
是吗 - 对
Is that right? - Yeah.
我们现在就可以离开
We can go now.
我想是的
Suppose.
我们需要进到时光机里
We need to get inside that TARDIS thing
然后离开这里
and leave.
对吧 - 只是...
Yes? - Except...
天啊
Oh, my God!
你竟然想要调查那个恐怖的老戏院
You actually want to investigate that spooky old cinema.
你就像是史酷比
You're Scooby-Doo.
亲爱的 我是葳玛
Honey, I'm Velma.
而且我只是在想
And I'm just wondering,
1952年
1952,
(餐馆)
我们应该能冒险喝杯咖啡
we could risk a coffee?
有人说有一艘船带他们去古巴
Some people say a boat came in and took them to Cuba.
为巴蒂斯塔招募人力
Recruiting for Batista.
但事实上 15个人都在一个晚上失踪 先生
But the fact is 15 people went missing, sir, all in one night.
三个月前就突然失踪了
Three months ago, just disappeared.
都是从戏院吗
Actually from the cinema?
我喜欢你的英式用语
Oh, I like your English cinema.
对 都是从戏院
But the picture house, yeah.
罗文斯汀太太 这些人在问宫殿戏院的事
Mrs Lowenstein, these folks been asking about the Palazzo.
这位女士的儿子进到里面
This lady, her son went in there.
之后再也没人见过汤米李
Tommy Lee. Never seen again.
我愿意跟任何人说我儿子的事情
I'll talk to anyone about that boy of mine.
只要你愿意通融
If you'll bend the rules?
我没意见
I got no problem.
晚上的这个时间有谁在看呢
This time of night, who's looking?
通融 - 1952年的迈阿密 餐馆施行种族隔离
Bend the rules? - 1952, Miami. The diner is segregated.
不接受黑人 这包含你在内
No Blacks, which includes you.
我们光是在这里就触法了
We're breaking the law just by being in here.
但是那...
But that's...
天啊 他们不能... - 晚点再说 贝琳达
Oh, my God. They can't... - Save it for later, Belinda.
现在我们在忙
Right now, we are busy.
你怎么能这样说
How can you say that?
我推♥翻♥过很多世界
I have toppled worlds.
有时候我会等着让人们来推♥翻♥
Sometimes I wait for people to topple the world.
在那之前 我会在里面过活 尽情享受
Until then, I live in it, and I shine.
16岁
Sixteen years old.
非常善良的男孩
The kindest boy.
他会尽可能地每晚去戏院
He'd go to the pictures every night if he could.
重复看着那里的电影
Stay and watch a movie three times over.
他喜欢外太空的故事
He liked those tales of outer space.
是吗
Did he?
我说:"你要专注在课业上"
I said, "Concentrate on your schoolwork,"
但他总是会露出他的笑容后离开
but he'd smile that smile of his, and off he'd go.
那警♥察♥做了什么
So, what did they do, the police?
他们有搜索那里吗
Did they search the place?
他们把那里都找遍了
Turned it upside down.
一再回来重新搜索
Came back and searched it again and again and again.
连个屁都没有
Not a damn thing.
请原谅我的用词
Pardon my language.
他们有在晚上搜过吗
Did they search at night?
应该没有 为什么这么问
Don't think so. Why do you ask?
情况在晚上会不一样
Things are different at night.
你多常来这里
How often do you come here?
我一直在这
All the time.
我一直在这里坐着等我儿子
I will sit and wait for that boy forever.
我以为他们放弃了 直到今晚那东西出现
I thought they'd given up till someone delivered that thing tonight.
上面写着"警用电♥话♥亭"
It says "police box."
那带给你希望吗 - 是的 先生
Does that give you hope? - It does, sir.
让我告诉你
Well, let me tell you,
希望能改变世界 罗文斯汀太太
hope can change the world, Mrs Lowenstein.
我的名字是博士
My name is the Doctor.
我会试着找到你的儿子
And I will try to find your son.
让人毛骨悚然吧
Gives you the chills, don't it?
夜深的时候还能听到那些老电影的声音
Can still hear those old movies late at night.
你是说那里闹鬼
You're not saying it's haunted?
抱歉 小姐 没有那回事 我是说 他还在里面
Pardon me, missy. That's crazy talk. I mean, he's still in there.
派先生 年迈的电影放映师雷吉诺派
Mr Pye. The old projectionist. Reginald Pye.
他遭到逮捕 但他们没有任何证据
He got arrested, but they had no evidence or nothing.
所以他们关闭了宫殿戏院 而他留在那里担任管♥理♥员♥
So they closed the Palazzo. He stayed on as caretaker.
每晚 电影一直在无人的戏院播放
And every night, the movies keep playing to an empty house.
闹鬼的戏院里真的有一个年迈的管♥理♥员♥
There is literally an old caretaker in a haunted cinema.
来吧 葳玛 - 好 佛瑞德
Come on, Velma. - Okay, Fred.
(紧急出口)(请随时保持畅通)
好 退后
Okay, stand back.
有人吗
Hello?
派先生
Mr Pye?
你在吗
Are you there?
派先生 我知道这是实行种族隔离的场所
Mr Pye, I know this is a segregated space.
但我们只是...
But we just...
我们想要...
We wanted to say...
打招呼
Hello.
走开
Go away.
不... 不
Oh, no, no, no.
派先生
Mr Pye,
餐馆的罗根告诉我们你的名字
Logan from the diner told us your name.
我是贝琳达 而这位是博士
I'm Belinda and this is the Doctor.
真的吗 你一直都只叫博士吗
Really? Just the Doctor, always?
对 - 真荒谬
Yeah. - Ridiculous.
派先生 我们能聊聊吗
Mr Pye, can we have a word?
不
No, no, no.
拜托 请别伤害他们
Please, please don't hurt them.
那是什么
What was that?
是谁 - 有人在吗
Hello? - Is someone there?
那是踢踏舞吗
Is that tap dancing?
有人在对我们跳踢踏舞
Is someone tap dancing at us?
雷吉
Reggie.
雷吉 是你吗
Reggie, is that you?
登场
Ta-da!
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
我是铃叮当先生 我会让你怦然心动
♪ I'm Mr Ring-a-Ding I make your heart bells sing ♪
请别逗我笑了 收下我的签名
♪ Please don't make me laugh Just take my autograph ♪
听听我的笑话 可爱的朋友们 我只知道一件事
♪ Now take my jokes, my lovely folks 'Cause I know just one thing ♪
我就是他 没错
♪ For I am he, oh, yes ♪
我是铃叮当先生
♪ I'm Mr Ring-a-Ding ♪
真是美妙无比的一天
What a fine and dandy day.
制♥作♥人:LiuGilbertHao 校订人:LiuGilbertHao
你们是谁呢
And who might you be?
我是博士 这位是贝琳达
I'm the Doctor, and this is Belinda.
那你是谁呢 先生
And who are you, good sir?
我是铃叮当先生 我会让你... - 不 停止
♪ I'm Mr Ring-a-Ding, I make your... ♪ - No, no, no! Cut, cut, cut!
我在对谁说停止
Who am I saying cut to?
你是卡♥通♥
I mean, you're a cartoon.
别逗我笑了
Don't make me laugh.
你是活生生的卡♥通♥
You are a living cartoon.
我也开心地跟你问好
With a happy hello to you too.
这是怎么办到的
How's it done?
这个技术
That technology is
远远超过1952年 - 你好
way beyond anything in 1952. - Yoo-hoo!
当时没有全像投影 - 他不是全像投影
They didn't have holograms. - He's not a hologram.
拜托 他当然是
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表