剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
嗯
Mmm.
你以为你有多优越
God, you think you're so superior...
在你的塔楼里,俯视着我们
up in your tower, looking down on us.
保护你的安全
Keeping you safe.
我要一个忏悔 就在镜头前
I want a confession. On camera.
承认那些谎言 给我们看看那些怪物服装
Admit to the lies. Show us the monster costumes.
给我们看看你们隐藏的技术,那是我们付钱的
Show us the tech that you're hiding, that we paid for.
- 你被蒙蔽了 - 大人在说话!
- You're deluded. - The grown-ups are talking!
来吧 总司令 承认吧
Come on, commander-in-chief. Admit.
要不然你就像你父亲那样是个懦夫
Or are you a coward like your father was?
谈到我父亲的时候你最好小心说话
You should be very careful what you say about my father.
他唯一的遗产就是一派胡言
His only legacy was a pack of lies.
他比你强一百倍
He was a hundred times the man you are.
还有那把枪是UNIT配发的 那么乔丹·朗在哪里?
And that gun is UNIT issue, so where's Jordan Lang?
谁?
Who?
他中枪了 地面小组正把他送往医务室
He's been shot. Ground team are rushing him to the infirmary.
你为了进来这里射伤了人?
You shot someone to get in here?
不关我事
It's nothing to do with me.
一个人的生命悬于一线,而你甚至毫无愧意
A man's life is hanging in the balance, and you're not even sorry.
也许是你射他的呢
Maybe you shot him.
或许他是个演员 或许他从未存在过
Or he was an actor. Or he never existed.
那么来吧 忏悔
So, come on. Confess.
好吧
All right.
让我们从你最好的朋友开始
Let's start with your best friend.
博士和他的魔法盒子在哪里?
Where is the Doctor and his box of tricks?
噢,你该庆幸他不在这里
Oh, you're so lucky he's not here.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
还有 实际上 他不在这里我感到很高兴 因为他会阻止我
And actually, I'm glad he's not here because he would've stopped me.
噢 阻止什么?
Oh. From what?
阻止我向你和你的追随者展示我们正在保护他们免受什么侵害
From showing you and your followers what we're protecting them from.
真♥相♥,康拉德。如你所愿
The truth, Conrad. As requested.
那是什么?
What's that?
康拉德 出去 它在猎杀你
Conrad, get out. It's hunting you.
那里面是什么?
What's in there?
所有人,退后
Everyone, stay well back.
它来了 康拉德 冲你来的
It's coming, Conrad. And it's after you.
你在虚张声势!
You're bluffing!
它能感觉到你的心跳
It can feel your heartbeat,
闻到你血管里的血腥味
smell the blood in your veins.
所以我在想
So I'm wondering,
你对你撒的谎有多执着?
how committed are you to the lies you've told?
你真正相信的到底是什么?
What do you truly believe?
警报!警报!电力不稳定
Alert! Alert! Power instability.
紧急模式已启动
Emergency mode activated.
别管他。退后!
Leave him. Stay back!
让我出去,让我出去!
Let me out. Let me out!
作战室被入侵
Ops room compromised.
它在通风管道里
It's in the vent space.
撤离 撤离
Evacuate. Evacuate.
- 它去哪里了? - 我怎么出去?
- Where has it gone? - How do I get out?
- 告诉我怎么出去! - 你出不去
- Tell me how to get out! - You don't.
所有摄像头,实时传输到康拉德的社交媒体
All cameras, live transmission to Conrad's social media.
我们已被封锁了,康拉德
We're locked down, Conrad.
那些通风口通向外面
Those vents lead outside.
它不会离开 只要他在这里
It won't leave. Not while he's here.
我们得把他弄出去
We've got to get him out.
所有人,退后!
Everyone, get back!
凯特,我们必须救他
Kate, we have to help him.
射它!救我!
Shoot it! Help me!
救我!
Help me!
求你了!求你了,阻止它!
Please. Please, stop it!
你告诉我们它不是真的
You told us it's not real.
凯特,想想办法
Kate, do something.
你的面具后面是什么,康拉德?
What's behind your mask, Conrad?
一个愤怒的小男人,将这个国家的安全置于危险之中
An angry little man who put the safety of this country at risk.
我父亲为之奋斗的一切 你为了个人利益 为了一个谎言
Everything my father ever worked for, for personal gain. For a lie.
好吧!行了,我撒谎了!
All right, okay, I lied!
我对所有事都撒谎了!让它停下来,求你了!求你了!
I lied about everything. Just make it stop, please! Please!
救我!
Help me!
谢谢你
Thank you.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
至少你们的特效有进步了
At least your special effects are improving.
希里克转移正在进行中
Shreek transfer now in progress.
医院的最新消息 康拉德会活下来
Latest from the hospital. Conrad will live.
乔丹·朗也脱离重症监护了
And Jordan Lang's out of ICU.
好
Good.
昨晚做得太过火了
Last night went way too far.
- 日内瓦方面会想要… - 就像你说的,他会活下来
- Geneva will-- - Like you said, he'll live.
嗯。情况好转了
Hmm. Things are looking up.
“我支持UNIT”成了热门话题标签 还有“火♥辣♥电击枪女士”
"I stand with UNIT" is a hashtag. So is "hot Taser lady".
他们说的是你还是我?
Did they mean you or me?
你还好吗?
You okay?
不,我想我不太好
No, I don't think I am.
因为我现在明白了,我一直困在迷茫中
'Cause I see it now. I've just been stuck in limbo...
等待着博士 等待着世界末日
...waiting for the Doctor, the end of the world.
我只是不知道怎样才能好起来
And I just don't know how to get any better.
就好像我所看到的一切,好的和坏的…
It's like everything I've seen, the good and the bad...
我只是需要一些时间来理清头脑
I just need some time to get my head around it.
远离所有人
Away from everyone.
去一个新的地方 独自一人
Somewhere new. On my own.
你当然需要了
Of course you do.
当你准备好了 如果你准备好想谈谈…
And when you're ready, if you're ready to talk,
就打电♥话♥给我
you call me.
嗯
Yeah.
你已经有两个妈妈了 怎么 你在收集妈妈吗?
You've already got two mums. What, do you collect them?
希里克已经回到它的巢穴了
The Shreek is back in its hive.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
你必须被邀请到我的TARDIS,康拉德
You have to be invited into my TARDIS, Conrad.
才能变得特别
To be special.
但你…
But you...
你特别之处是出于各种错误的原因
you're special for all the wrong reasons.
你要知道,我正在进行一场战斗
You see, I am fighting a battle
为的是普通人,他们只想度过他们的一天
on behalf of everyday people who just wanna get through their day,
感到安全 温暖 以及温饱
and feel safe, and warm, and fed.
然后就出现了这种噪音
And then along comes this noise.
整天都是,这种无休止的噪音
All day long, this relentless noise.
像你这样的懦夫,把谎言当武器
Cowards like you, weaponising lies,
利用人们的不安全感以及恐惧,将其变成筹码
taking people's insecurity and fear, and making it currency.
你真让人厌烦
You are exhausting.
你践踏真♥相♥
You stamp on the truth,
撑爆我们的信息带宽并耗尽我们的耐心
choke our bandwidth, and shred our patience
因为你唯一的策略就是拖垮我们
because the only strategy you have is to wear us down.
但有一件事,康拉德
But the thing is, Conrad,
我有用不完的精力,还有全宇宙的时间
I have energy to burn and all the time in the universe.
这是什么?
What is this?
一次干预?
An intervention?
你是来拯救我的灵魂的吗?
Are you here to save my soul?
你背叛了我的朋友
You betrayed my friend.
你有很多朋友
You've had plenty of friends.
你见过贝琳达·钱德拉了吗?
Have you met Belinda Chandra yet?
谁?
Who?
你想要剧透吗?
You want spoilers?
我告诉你你的未来
I'll tell you your future.
你会死在牢房♥里
You die in a prison cell,
在愤怒和毒液中煎熬,直到你的心脏在49岁时停止跳动
boiling in anger and poison until your heart packs in at age 49.
孤独终身,无人爱怜,被人遗忘
Alone and unloved. Forgotten.
世界继续运转 世界变得更好
The world carries on. The world gets better.
你甚至连个注脚都算不上 只是风中的灰烬
You aren't even a footnote. Just ashes on the wind.
我不接受你的现实,博士
I don't accept your reality, Doctor.
我拒绝
I reject it.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表