剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
我们做得怎么样? 比以往任何时候都好
How are we doing? Better than ever.
非常强烈的怀疑
Very strong doubts.
我们甚至在这个时候都能得到9分
We're even getting nines this time of the day.
听着…… 94999, 99969, 99655, 55999……
Listen... 94999, 99969, 99655, 55999...
66667, 77777, 76666……
66667, 77777, 76666...
999, 989……
999, 989...
很好。寻找,你就会找到
Excellent. Seek and ye shall find.
显然是三明治
Sandwich, obviously.
噢!好的
Oh! Right.
做这个,做那个
Do this, do that.
是的,夫人。不,夫人
Yes, ma'am. No, ma'am.
我能帮你剪脚趾甲吗,夫人?
Can I cut your toenails, ma'am?
剪剪剪,该死的
Snip bloody snip.
噢,我们先暂停一下
Oh, let's pause there.
现在,看看一些印度的图片
Now, have a look at some pictures of India.
你好啊!
Hello there!
嗨。好久不见!
Hi. It's been ages!
对不起,甜心
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
你知道女主人——她有很多要求
You know the mistress - she has a lot of demands.
但她觉得你会喜欢这个
But she thought you'd like this.
噢,不错。谢谢
Oh, nice. Thanks.
但是……
But...
...还好吗?
..is it OK?
外面?进展顺利吗?
Out there? Is it working?
我想是的,康拉德
I think so, Conrad.
非常顺利 这真是太辛苦了
Very much so. It's such a lot of hard work.
所有的思考
All the thinking.
有时我会忘记天气,然后……
Sometimes I forget about the weather and...
...然后南非就发洪水了
..and South Africa gets flooded.
噢,亲爱的
Oh, darling.
你累坏了
You're worn out.
我有点累了
I am a bit.
噢
Oh.
你工作太努力了
You work so hard,
而且你做得非常非常好
and you're doing a very, very good job.
我会撒谎吗?
Would I lie?
噢,是的,我会
Oh, yes, I would.
但这次不会,亲爱的
But not this time, darling.
所以我们才找到你并救了你
That's why we found you and saved you.
所以女主人才会选择你
And that's why the mistress chose you,
那个希望世界变得更好的男孩
the boy who wants the world to be better.
发自内心的愿望
A wish from the heart.
是的
Yeah.
那个小家伙怎么样了?
How's the little one?
噢,呃……
Oh, er...
……你知道的,老样子
..you know, same as ever.
微笑着
Smiling.
那儿
There.
看他
Look at him.
他那么小
He's so tiny.
但他维持着整个世界
But he sustains this entire world.
他从不哭 不
And he never cries. No.
不,他只会咯咯笑
No, all he does is chuckle.
他太神奇了……
He's amazing...
……不是吗?
..isn't he?
他太可怕了
He's terrifying.
他绝对太可怕了
He's absolutely terrifying.
我们已进行时间定位
And we have a temporal fix.
倒计时中
Counting down.
涡流器现已充能至99%,并持续上升
Vindicator now powered up to 99% and rising.
等你有时机
When you've got time.
你叫我给他做三明治!
You said make him a sandwich!
陷阱准备好了吗?
Is the trap ready?
只等启动了,夫人
Just waiting to be primed, ma'am.
好,好,好
Good, good, good.
小心,夫人。有冰会滑
Careful, ma'am. Gets a bit slippy with ice.
噢,永远这么冷
Ooh, ever so cold.
我不是小孩
I'm not a child.
嗯……
Well...
...某种程度上说,你是我的孩子
..you're my child, in a manner of speaking.
可以说你是从我腰间蹦出来的
It could be said that you sprang from my loins.
这是我听过最恶心的话了
That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.
博士怎么样了?
How's the Doctor?
快了
Getting there.
怀疑度30%
Doubts at 30%.
但是日落在20点58分
But it's sunset at 20.58,
那时他的思绪会更加强烈
and that's when his thinking intensifies.
这些小人物不得不死,真可惜
It's a shame these little people have to die.
我开始有点喜欢他们了
I was getting rather fond of them.
但是今晚……
But tonight...
...我们会找到他
..we will find him.
迷失之人
The One Who Is Lost.
然后伟大的工作就要开始了
And then the great work begins.
许多年前,当嘉立弗雷还年轻的时候
Many years ago, when Gallifrey was young,
博士和那位时间女士曾是可怕的敌人
the Doctor and the Time Lady had been terrible enemies.
他们为各种无关紧要的事情争斗过
They had fought over all sorts of irrelevant things.
但那位时间女士知道他们可以成为好朋友
But the Time Lady knew they could be great friends,
只要神秘博士知道她有多聪明!
if only Doctor Who knew how clever she was!
所以有一天,她从阴影中走了出来……
So one day, she stepped out of the shadows...
很奇怪,不是吗?
It's weird, innit?
就像他们在那里,但又……不在那里
Like they're there, but...not there.
这怎么可能呢?
How is that even possible?
他大声说出了她的名字
He said her name out loud.
他说:“我们不应该再是敌人了……”
And he said, "We shouldn't be enemies any more..."
呃,抱歉。呃……
Er, sorry. Erm...
我想你能不能借我们几块钱?
I don't suppose you could spare us a couple of quid, could you?
不。不,我不该跟你说话。这不对
No. No, I shouldn't be talking to you. This isn't right.
“……我现在这样就很好……”
"..I'm perfectly happy just as I am..."
抱歉,但是……你叫雪莉吗?
Sorry, but...is your name Shirley?
鲁比?
Ruby?
我们就是这样生活的
This is how we live.
残疾人、无家可归的人、格格不入的人
The disabled, the dispossessed, the ones who don't fit in.
我发誓我以前从未见过这个地方
I swear I've never seen this place before.
是的,你见过。你每天都从这里走过
Yes, you have. You walk past it every day.
而你无视我们
And you ignore us.
我怎么认识你?因为我发誓我们从未见过面
How do I know you? Because I swear we've never met.
你能不能告诉我到底发生了什么事事?
Can you please just tell me what the hell is going on?
我们被忽视。我们贫穷、被遗忘、无关紧要
We get ignored. We're poor and forgotten and irrelevant,
世界就是这样
and that's the way the world is.
只是有时候,我们营地里所有的人都会有这些一瞥
Except sometimes all of us in the camp get these glimpses.
就像眼角的一瞥
It's like a glimpse in the corner of my eye,
好像我能记起什么,然后……就消失了
like I can remember something, then...it's gone.
瞥见一个更美好的世界
A glimpse of a better world.
是的,但你和我们这些人不一样
Yeah, but you're different from us lot.
恕我直言,但你看起来一点也不像残疾人
Pardon me if I don't frisk you, but you seem very non-disabled to me.
噢!哈!
Oh! Ha!
嗯,我可以再高一点。但是,是的
Well, I could be taller. But, yeah.
是的,但尽管如此,你和我们一样
Yeah, but despite that, you're the same as us.
你一直对世界抱有怀疑,但为什么呢?
You keep having doubts about the world, but why?
呃……
Erm...
嗯,有这么一个……
Well, there's this...
……男人……
..man...
……叫博士……
..called the Doctor...
……他不知怎么地和这有关
..and he's connected somehow.
因为感觉我以前经历过这些
Because it feels like I've lived through this before.
我见过2025年
I've seen 2025,
那时……不一样
and it was...different.
我试着告诉我妈妈和奶奶
And I tried telling my mum and my gran,
她们说……
and they said...
你不能说那样的话!
You can't say things like that!
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表