剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
It's us, Belinda. We're not real.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们并不存在
We don't exist.
但是...
But...
你们存在着
You do.
不
No.
我们是连姓氏都没有的那种角色
We're the sort of characters who don't have surnames.
我们只是陷阱的一部分 好让那东西能扰乱你的思想
We're just part of the trap, so that creature can play with your minds.
但是我们比他聪明
But we're cleverer than him.
我们向博士学习 所以我们想出来了
We learnt from the Doctor, so we worked it out.
我们能让你们自♥由♥
We can set you free.
你该回去跟他对抗 并为我们打败他了
It's time for you to go back and fight him, and beat him for us.
我相信一定有什么我们... - 不 走吧 快点
I'm sure that there is something that we... - No, off you go. Come on.
因为你们最好动作快 起来 快
'Cause you better be quick. Up, up. Come on.
你们已经演了30分钟了 该迎接第三幕了
You're 30 minutes in. Time for the third act.
谢谢 请继续收看
Thanks. Keep watching.
你还是不明白吧 - 什么
You don't get it, do you? - What?
我不明白什么
What don't I get?
他们不是真的
They are not real.
一旦我们离开了
Once we move on,
莉丝、哈桑和罗宾将会不复存在
Lizzie, Hassan and Robyn will all blink out of existence.
你是说
You mean
你们会死
you'll die?
那不是死亡
It's not death.
我们就只是终结
We just end.
但那就是死亡
But that is death.
对
Yeah.
但我们不重要 我们发生什么事也无关紧要
But we're not important. It doesn't matter what happens to us.
能见到你们已经很值得了
And it's been so worth it just to meet you.
我们真的很开心
We had so much fun.
而且多亏了你们 我遇到两个最好的朋友
And thanks to you, I met my two best friends.
我们随时都会消失
We'll be gone any second.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
或许你们偶尔也能想想我们
But maybe just now and then you can think of us.
我们或许就能继续存在着
Then we might live on just a little bit.
现在去拯救世界吧 博士
Now, go and save the world, Doctor.
真希望有什么是我们能...
I wish that there was something we could...
我们好爱你
We love you so much.
他们不在了
They're gone.
过来
Hey, hey. Hey.
而且他们说得没错
And they're right.
我们得回去对抗那家伙
We have to go back and fight that thing.
因为或许你的人生其实也没那么疯狂
'Cause maybe your life isn't so mad after all.
好吗
Okay?
但我们要怎么做
But how do we do it?
我们只剩下最后一个办法了
There is only one more thing that we can do.
我们要停止
We stop.
请说明一下 - 我们停止影片本身
Unpack that for me. - We stop the film itself.
因为当赛璐珞停止时就会烧起来
'Cause celluloid, when it stops, it burns.
投影机的热度太高 将导致胶卷着火
The heat from the projector is so strong that the reel catches fire.
这样就能让我们自♥由♥
So, it sets us free.
或把我们活活烧死
Or burns us to death.
好
Okay.
好 在那里
Right, right, right, right there.
好 - 然后呢
Okay. - And then?
应该要...
I think...
这样做
this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们成功了 我们回来了
We did it. We're back.
等等 这次是真的吗
Wait, is it real this time?
这是真的吗 - 是真的
Is this real? - Oh, it's real.
宝贝 看 我的手烧伤了
Babes, look, my hand got burned.
你还好吗 过来 让我看看
You all right? Come here. Let me have a look.
我没事 - 我知道 我知道
I'm all right. - I know, I know.
医生总是最糟糕的病人 但相信我
Doctors always make the worst patients, but trust me.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
我没事 贝琳达 好吗
I'm okay, Belinda. Okay?
时间主宰有自己的灵药
Time Lords have their own medicine.
双世重生
Bi-generation.
那让我得到一些额外的能量
It's left me with a little extra pocket of energy
我一直为了这一刻而保留着
I've been saving just for this.
你能够帮到我的医院
My hospital could do with you.
我喜欢这能力
I like it.
不管你有什么计划
Whatever you have planned,
勒克斯 我都能与你抗衡
Lux, I've matched you.
放贝琳达和雷吉诺走
Now, let Belinda and Reginald go.
但你是最惊人的创造物 博士
But you're the most amazing creation, my Doctor, sir.
你体内有着光 塑造成肉体
You have light within you that builds a body.
难怪混乱诸神都失败了
No wonder the gods of the Pantheon fell.
因为祂们要把你留给我
Because they were saving you for me.
抓住他 女孩们
Get him, girls.
目标是博士 照亮他
The Doctor. Light him up.
把他抓过来 女孩们
Reel him in, ladies.
放开我
Let me go!
不
No!
史上最棒的故事
The greatest story ever told.
博士
Doctor!
贝琳达
Belinda.
放开他
Get off him!
贝琳达 退后
Belinda, get back!
他在做什么
What's he doing?
我永远不会做什么事
What's the one thing I never do?
让时间主宰的光为我打造肉体
Let the light of a Time Lord build me a body.
所有的卡♥通♥不都想成为真人吗
Doesn't every cartoon want to be a man?
因为那是我永远不会做的事 我亲爱的朋友们
'Cause that's what I never do, my lovely friends.
我永远不会到户外
I never go outside.
受限于黑暗中
Trapped in the dark.
但真实世界有好多可能性
But the great out there holds such promise.
我曾看过
I've seen it.
最野蛮的光芒
The most savage light of all.
原子的光辉
The glow of the atom.
想想我会玩得多开心
Think of all the fun I will have.
核子光芒绽放 覆盖这个小小的世界
The blossom of nuclear light unfurling all over this tiny little world.
小贝 要记住他们
Bel, remember them.
莉丝、哈桑告诉了我们 他们告诉了我们要怎么做
Lizzie, Hassan. They told us. They told us what to do.
他们告诉我们情节了
They told us the plot.
但那有什么帮助
But how does that help?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信 很抱歉我之前不相信 但天啊 我相信你 是的
Yes! I'm sorry if I didn't before, but, oh, my God, I trust you. Yes.
那就要比以往更加相信我 因为我是时间主宰
Then trust me now more than ever because I am a Time Lord.
但那是什么意思
But what does that mean?
意思是我知道现在是什么时刻
It means I know what time it is.
现在 快跑 快跑
Now, run! Run!
看啊
Behold!
他指的是日光
He means daylight.
看看这细节
Oh, the detail.
派先生 我需要火柴 这一切需要被烧毁
Mr Pye, I need matches. This whole thing has got to burn.
派先生 我看过你的手指 朋友 那是尼古丁 我知道你会抽烟
Mr Pye, I've seen your fingers, mate. That's nicotine. I know you smoke.
现在就把你的火柴给我
Give me your matches right now.
我是真人了
I am real.
派先生 我需要那些火柴
Mr Pye, I need those matches.
我爱你 雷吉诺
I love you, Reginald.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
找到我
Find me.
不好意思 女士 但我想你最好快跑
Pardon me, ma'am, but I think you'd better run.
不 我知道我在做什么 - 我说了快跑
No, I know what I'm doing. - I said run!
给我真正的生命
Give me true life.
不
No!
日光
Sunlight.
博士
Doctor!
我们做了什么
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表