剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
有人表示怀疑
I have someone expressing doubt.
地址是印花布大道11号♥
The address is 11 Calico Avenue.
如果你能马上过来,我会很感激
I'd be grateful if you could come at once.
噢!
Oh!
但是…… 呃,不!不,不,不,不。别跟她说话,梅兰妮!
But... Er, no! No, no, no, no. Don't speak to her, Melanie!
你叫梅尔?
You're called Mel?
抱歉。我认识你吗?
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
呃,不
Er, no.
噢。那是什么事,史密斯先生?
Oh. What was all that about, Mr Smith?
噢,没什么
Oh, never mind.
最好忘了,是吧?
Best forgotten, eh?
离5月24日还有一天。有什么计划吗?
One more day until May the 24th. Any plans?
噢,你知道的。我单身,无父母,无子女
Oh, you know. I'm single, no parents, no children,
所以我将静♥坐♥沉思,并且非常高兴!
so I will sit in silent contemplation and be jolly glad!
它们不美吗?
Aren't they beautiful?
我问你,怎么会有人怀疑我们生活的这个光荣世界呢?
I ask you, how can anyone doubt this glorious world that we live in?
生活在地球上的人被称为人类
The people who lived on the Earth were called humans.
神秘博士有很多很多的人类朋友
Doctor Who had lots and lots of human friends.
他们爱他,和他一起旅行
They loved him and travelled with him,
但有时他们会离开他
but sometimes they'd leave him
这样他们就可以去恋爱、
so they could go and fall in love
结婚生子
and marry and have babies.
然后博士就孤身一人了
And then the Doctor was all alone.
但他继续旅行,心中充满勇气
But he travelled on, with bravery in his heart,
寻找他下一个最好的朋友
looking for his next best friend.
有吗,伙计?有吗?
Anything, mate? Anything?
时间掐得真紧
Cutting it fine.
再过两分钟你就迟到了
Another two minutes and you'd have been late.
我昨晚确实工作到很晚
I did work late last night.
时间不等人
Time carries no favours.
早上好! 早上好!
Happy morning! Happy morning!
好了,牛奶,不加糖,史密斯先生
Now, milk, no sugar, Mr Smith.
我有消化饼、波本饼干和好吃的香草威化饼
I've got digestives, Bourbons and nice vanilla wafers.
如果你需要什么,尽管开口
Just give us a shout if you need anything.
我想没人会大喊大叫,非常感谢
I don't think anyone will be shouting, thank you very much.
5月24日可能是公众假期,但那是明天
It might be a public holiday on May the 24th, but that's tomorrow.
但后来,悲伤的一天来临了
But then a sad day came along.
所有的时间领主都被杀死了
All the Time Lords were killed,
神秘博士成了唯一幸存的人
and Doctor Who was the only one left.
嘘!
Psst!
我听说她喜欢中餐
I've heard she likes Chinese food.
会计部的黛博拉说凯特对此赞不绝口。非常喜欢
Deborah in Accounts said Kate swears by it. Loves it.
但我该说什么呢?
But what am I going to say?
“我们能出去吃饭吗?就你和我?”
"Can we go out to dinner? Just you and me?"
如果你们俩在一起,她就不用工作了
If you two got together, she wouldn't have to work.
太没面子了。你会拯救她的
It's undignified. You would be saving her.
但她对我来说遥不可及
But she's way out of my league.
噢,她不是。你是个英俊的男人
Oh, she's not. You're a beautiful man.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
呃……不,不……
Er... No, no...
不,不,不,我只是说…… 你是个男人
No, no, no, I'm just saying... You're a man.
你怎么会觉得另一个男人英俊呢?
How can you find another man beautiful?
噢!抱歉,那是,呃……那是失误
Oh! Sorry, that was, er... That was the slip.
抱歉!抱歉,那是失误!
Sorry! Sorry, that was the slip!
我拿到了。别担心!
I've got it. Don't worry!
常言道,临门一脚也会失蹄
Many a slip twixt cup and lip, as they say.
早上9点!我们开始了!开始工作!
9am! We have begun! Get to work!
早上好。全国统一保险团队
Happy morning. Unified National Insurance Team.
我能帮你什么吗?
How can I help?
神秘博士希望一切能像过去那样
And Doctor Who wished it was like the old days,
那时他身边有一个忠实的伙伴……伙伴……
when he had a faithful companion...companion...
……伙伴在他身边
..companion at his side.
但遗憾的是……
But sadly...
...那些日子已经过去了
..those days were gone.
叩叩!是我们! 噢!
Knock-knock! It's only us! Oh!
你看起来很棒,阿嬷!
You look great, Amma!
你看起来不错,阿姨!
You look well, Auntie!
我刚跟黛维卡说,5月24日是个好日子
I was just saying to Devika, May the 24th is a lovely day,
除了你♥爸♥爸唱歌♥
except for your father singing.
你好,小波比!
Hello, Poppy-loo!
明天就是5月24日了。那一定很有趣吧?
And it's May the 24th tomorrow. Won't that be fun?
不!
No!
她越来越调皮了
She is getting cheeky.
别担心。有的是时间把这毛病改掉
Don't worry. Plenty of time to drum that out of her.
你知道她的人生道路
You know her path in life.
一切都很清楚
It's all very clear.
好女儿,然后好妻子
Good little girl, then good little wife,
然后好母亲
then good little mother.
正如康拉德所说,我们就是为此而生的
And as Conrad says, that's what we're here for.
康拉德永远是对的!
And Conrad is never wrong!
不过,贝琳达,我以前觉得你注定是个麻烦精
Mind you, Belinda, I thought you were destined to be trouble.
24小时的分娩!你还记得吗?
24 hours' labour! Do you remember?
噢!我以为她永远也生不出来!
Oh! I thought she'd never arrive!
你生波比的时候是多久?
How long were you with Poppy?
我多久什么? 分娩
How long was I what? In labour.
呃……
Erm...
我当时一定在场
I must have been there.
我在吗?
Was I?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你唯一孩子的出生?
The birth of your only child?
每个母亲都记得!
Every mother remembers!
是的!我知道!
Yes! I know!
一定是……
It must have been...
那是什么时候,阿嬷? 呃……
What was it, Amma? Er...
这……真奇怪,但我想不起来了
It... It's funny, but I can't remember.
那时是什么样的,波比?你记得吗?
What was it like, Pops? Do you remember?
你出生的那天
The day of your birth.
是什么时候?
When was it?
噢! 噢,那可真是个大失误!
Oh! Ooh, that was quite a slip!
别担心,这很自然
Don't worry, it's only natural.
很容易发生的,亲爱的
Easily done, darling.
很容易解决
Easily fixed.
你看?怀疑事情就会这样!
You see? That's what happens when you doubt something!
好了。让开,甜心
Here we go. Out the way, sweetheart.
好了
There we go.
结果,神秘博士并不是唯一幸存的人
It turned out, Doctor Who wasn't the only one left.
一位时间女士幸存了下来!
A Time Lady had survived!
她在那儿!
There she is!
是她!
It's her!
真的是她!她在那儿!
It is really her! There she is!
你应该在工作
You're supposed to be working.
噢,拜托。是她!
Oh, come on. It's her!
能看到她真是荣幸
It is an honour to get a sighting.
一定是为5月24日准备的 她走了
It must be for May the 24th. There she goes.
来,来,来!
Come, come, come!
她真漂亮
She's so beautiful.
我想知道她是谁
I wonder who she is.
我的意思是,我……
I mean, I...
你今天怎么了?
What is wrong with you today?
你想知道她是谁?
You wonder who she is?
不
No.
不,不!我……她只是……
No, no! I... She just...
她就是她
She just is.
她就是她。她……
She just is. She...
她就是她自己
She is who she is,
就……就这样
and that...and that's all.
意式肉肠。来自意大利
Mortadella. From Italy.
是粉红色的死肥肉,但人类似乎喜欢它
It's dead pink fat, but humans seem to like it.
让那小子开心点
Let's keep the boy happy.
那是沙拉还是三明治?
Is that a salad or a sandwich?
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表