剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
1
巴伐利亚,1865年
啊!我们给村里送了信!
Ah! We sent message to the village!
我们以为没人会来
We thought no-one was coming.
但是...
But...
...你不是接生婆
..you're not the midwife.
我叫拉尼夫人
My name is Frau Rani.
我来晚了吗?
Am I too late?
不,来得正是时候
No. Just in time.
我们以为需要帮忙
We thought we needed help,
薇奥莱特痛得厉害
Violett was in an awful lot of pain.
但是后来……奇迹发生了!
But then...a miracle!
我们太幸运了
We were so lucky.
但你生来幸运。他们都这么说吧,祖法尔先生?
But you were born lucky. Isn't that what they say, Herr Zufall?
七子之家的第七个儿子
The seventh son of a seventh son.
你自己也有七个儿子!
With seven sons of your own!
一、二、三、四、五、六……
One, two, three, four, five, six...
...还有幸运的第七个
..and lucky number seven.
我们觉得乔纳斯这个名字会很棒
We thought Jonas would be a wonderful name.
我觉得糟透了
I think it's absolutely terrible.
让我看看
Let me see.
就是这样
That's it.
你好!
Hello!
我觉得他需要一个更响亮的名字,比如……
I think he needs a stronger name, like...
...狂飙突进,是吧?
..Sturm-und-drang, ja?
抱歉,但我不认为他的名字由你决定
I'm sorry, but I don't think his name is up to you.
恐怕是的,因为我会带走这个小宝贝
I'm afraid it is, because I will be taking little baby.
谢谢。你做得很好,但现在他是我的了
Danke schon. You've done a very good job, but now he's all mine.
你说什么?我可不这么认为!
Excuse me? I don't think so!
立刻把我的孩子还给我!
Give me my child back, right now!
薇奥莱特,是吗?
Violett, isn't it?
真是个好听的名字
Such a pretty name.
你的妻子是紫罗兰
Your wife is violets.
妈妈!
Mama!
巫术
Witchcraft.
比那更古老,亲爱的
It's older than that, darling.
你的孩子是来自宇宙之外力量的源泉
Your child is the fountainhead of a power from beyond this universe.
孩子们,出去!你们所有孩子,现在就出去。快跑!
Boys, get out! All of you children, get out now. Run!
没错
That's right.
摇摇摆摆地走吧!
Waddle away!
而你……
And you...
...七子之家的第七个儿子
..the seventh son of a seventh son.
嗯?如此大的智慧
Hmm? Such great wisdom.
像一只聪明的老猫头鹰
Like a wise old owl.
呼,呼!
Hoot, hoot!
嘎,嘎!
Quack, quack!
再见
Bye-bye.
好了,我的小宝贝,我们开工吧
Now, then, mein Liebchen, let's get to work.
我们160年后有事要做……
We have things to do in 160 years' time...
...带着一个非常特别的愿望
..with one very special wish.
嗯! 早上好,亲爱的
Mm! Morning, darling.
早上好,甜心
Morning, sweetheart.
啊
Ah.
噢,这样真好。你和我
Oh, this is nice. You and me.
我真想永远待在这里
I could stay here for ever.
别去上班了
Don't go to work.
留下,留下,留下
Stay, stay, stay.
噢,我希望。但我得赚钱谋生
Oh, I wish. But I've got to earn a living
这样我们才能一起过上美好的生活
so that we can have a lovely life together.
喵!
Meow!
噢,你好! 嗨!
Oh, hello! Hi!
喵! 喵!
Meow! Meow!
喵 你看到猫了吗?
Meow. Did you see a cat?
喵! 那是你想要猫吗?
Meow! Is that you wanting a cat?
对啊! 对啊!
Yeah! Yeah!
喵!
Meow!
喵! 喵!
Meow! Meow!
喵!
Meow!
英格兰和整个大不列颠
And the weather's going to be nice
的天气都会很好
all across England and the whole of Great Britain.
法国、非洲
It's nice in France and Africa
委内瑞拉、密苏里和新西兰的天气都很好
and Venezuela and Missouri and New Zealand.
这是我的承诺——
That's my promise -
全世界都会有好天气
really nice weather all over the world.
大家早上好!
Happy morning, everyone!
早上好,康拉德!
Happy morning, Conrad!
现在是今天的故事时间——
Now it's time for today's story -
神秘博士与致命愿望
Doctor Who and the Deadly Wish.
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
时间领主是非常聪明的人
the Time Lords were really clever people
来自嘉立弗雷星球
from the planet Gallifrey.
但其中一位时间领主逃跑了……
But one of the Time Lords ran away...
康尼叔叔在说什么,波比?
What's Uncle Connie saying, Poppy?
我有一大堆事要做!
I've got so much to do!
要洗衣服,要购物
There's the laundry and shopping,
阿嬷要过来,因为我们得做计划
and Amma's coming round because we've got to make plans.
你知道为什么吗,波比? 嗯
Do you know why, Poppy? Mm.
噢,过来,小花脸 噢!
Oh, come here, jam face. Oh!
你知道明天是什么日子吗,波比?
Do you know what day tomorrow is, Poppy?
是五月节!是5月24日!
It's May Day! It's May the 24th!
5月24日,大日子!
May the 24th, the big day!
我们要用气球和歌♥声来庆祝!
We're going to celebrate with balloons and songs!
妈妈会做一大锅印度香饭。好不好?
Mummy will cook a big pot of biryani. Is that nice?
不好!
No!
我来,我来 噢
I've got it, I've got it. Oh.
你先走吧,亲爱的
You head off, darling.
或许你不该那么多疑,波比。嗯?
Maybe you shouldn't doubt things so much, Poppy. Huh?
你要小心,好吗?
You need to be careful, OK?
谢谢你,亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
嗨
Hi.
你好?
Hello?
是的,呃……
Yeah, erm...
抱歉。我认识你吗?
Sorry about this. Do I know you?
我想不认识
I don't think so.
你是谁? 我得问问……
Who are you? I've got to ask...
...你是博士吗? 你需要医生吗?一切都好吗?
..are you the Doctor? Do you need a doctor? Is everything OK?
不,不,呃……
No, no, erm...
你叫博士吗?
Are you called the Doctor?
我叫约翰·史密斯
My name is John Smith.
好吧。好吧,但不是
OK. OK, but it's not.
我不知道为什么。就是……不是
I don't know why. It's just...not.
怎么了? 啊,没事,亲爱的
What's going on? Ah, it's...it's nothing, darling.
是,呃……只是有人……
It's, erm... It's just someone...
听着,这是什么游戏吗?
Listen, is this some sort of a game?
因为我不太喜欢在我家门口这样
Because I don't really appreciate it on my doorstep.
你是约翰·史密斯的妻子? 我当然是
And you're John Smith's wife? I certainly am.
你是谁?
Who are you?
那是你女儿? 当然是
That's your daughter? Of course it is.
那是波比 但她……
That's Poppy. But she's...
...不是...
..not...
我……我很抱歉,但你没有女儿
I-I'm sorry, but you don't have a daughter.
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
这话太离谱了!
That is the most outrageous thing to say!
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么不看康尼叔叔呢? 不,拜托,我很抱歉!
Why don't you watch Uncle Conrad? No, please, I'm so sorry!
我叫鲁比。我发誓,我只是想帮忙
My name's Ruby. I swear, I'm just trying to help.
不,拜托,我不是故意……
No, please, I didn't mean to just...
你……你说……
Did you... Did you say...
...鲁比?
..Ruby?
是的,你好
Yes, hello.
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表