剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
All right, Rubes, darling?
弗勒德太太! 那是我邻居
Mrs Flood! That's my neighbour.
那 是 我邻居!
That's my neighbour!
她们都是拉尼
They're both the Rani.
我们双重生了
We bi-generated.
显然,我听从女主人的
Obviously, I bow to the mistress,
但这需要大量计划,监视那两个人
but it took a lot of planning, spying on those two.
“我的天,看那个警亭。”
"Cor blimey, look at that police box."
并把一切都锁定在5月24日。但我真是太棒了
And pinning it all down to May the 24th. But I was brilliant.
计划是欧米茄?
The plan is Omega?
撕裂世界,以便到达下层幽冥界中的他
Splitting open the world to reach him in the Underverse beneath.
呵。每个文明都有一千个传说
Huh. Every civilisation has a thousand legends
关于隐藏在地下的世界。颠倒世界,或纳尼亚,或地狱
about the world hidden below. The Upside Down, or Narnia, or Hell.
那就是幽冥界
That is the Underverse.
欧米茄就被放逐到了那里
To which Omega was banished.
我父亲在1970年代曾与欧米茄战斗过
My father fought Omega back in the 1970s.
说他是个泰坦。称他为疯神
Said he was a Titan. Called him the Mad God.
欧米茄是第一个。那个发现了时间旅行的人
Omega was the first. The one who discovered time travel.
有人称他为时间领主的原罪
Some call him the Original Sin of the Time Lords,
被从加里弗雷驱逐出去
cast out from Gallifrey.
传说他们束缚了他并将他放逐
Legend says that they bound him and banished him
因为他疯了 重点是,他还活着
because he is insane. The point is, he's alive.
被放逐到幽冥界意味着他活了下来
Exile to the Underverse means he survived.
我们无法确定 无论生死,他都将作为基因库
We can't know that. Alive or dead, he will work as a gene bank.
用他的身体,我可以复活时间领主
With his body, I can resurrect the Time Lords
并建造一个新的加里弗雷
and construct a new Gallifrey.
你的加里弗雷 嗯,旧加里弗雷从未赏识过我
Your Gallifrey. Well, the Gallifrey of old never did appreciate me.
但这一个…
But this one...
这将是天空中的一股力量
This will be a power in the sky.
但如果你需要时间领主的DNA,那你呢?
But if you need the DNA of a Time Lord, then what about you?
你们两个?
The two of you?
我想她是叫我们交♥配♥
I think she's asking us to mate.
你不明白
You don't understand.
所以我才一直告诉你波比很特别
That's why I keep telling you that Poppy is so special.
因为她是不可能的。时间领主的孩子 然后呢?
Because she is impossible. The child of a Time Lord. And?
根本没有这种事
There's no such thing.
我们不育
We're sterile.
我们无法生育 这个种族没有生育能力
We are infertile. The species is barren.
我们是生物学上的死胡同
We're a biological dead end.
永远不会再有加里弗雷的孩子了
There can never be another Gallifreyan child.
有时候我觉得双重生就是这样
Sometimes I think that's what bi-generation is.
一种生命力在尽其所能地求生
A life force trying anything it can to survive.
发生了什么事? 那场基因爆♥炸♥。它…
What happened? That genetic explosion. It...
它没有杀死我们,但它灼烧了我们,让我们失去了生育能力
It didn't kill us, but it roasted us and sterilised us.
灭绝只是需要更长一点时间,仅此而已
Extinction is taking a bit longer, that's all.
所以波比是愿望的产物?
So Poppy came out of the Wish?
就像…一个意外?
Like...an accident?
最美丽的意外
The most beautiful accident,
因为生命就是如此。它就这么发生了
because that is what life does. It just happens.
一个疯女人和一个疯子想出了一个荒谬的计划
A mad woman and a maniac came up with a ridiculous plan
结果…
and out of it...
…她诞生了
..came her.
波比不是解决了一切吗?我的意思是,她有时间领主的DNA
Doesn't Poppy solve everything? I mean, she's Time Lord DNA.
嗯,是的
Well, yes.
除了…
Except...
…母亲 我怎么了?
..the mother. What about me?
人类 然后呢?
Human. And?
孩子被污染了
The child is contaminated.
哦…
Oh...
哦,我想我失去听众了
Oh, I think I've lost the crowd.
你真恶心 而你们是牲畜
You are disgusting. And you are cattle.
我们在这里谈论的是时间领主
We're talking about Time Lords here.
宇宙最高等的种族
The highest universal race,
最伟大、最纯粹的生命分类
the greatest and purest classification of life.
他到处走动,好像他是你们中的一员
He walks around like he's one of you,
但你们对他来说就像昆虫
but you're like insects to him.
玩物。一种癖好
Playthings. A fetish.
在你们内心深处,你们知道的
And deep down in your hearts, you know it.
现在闭嘴,退到一边,让我建立一个新的加里弗雷
Now shut up, step aside, let me build a new Gallifrey
我会让你们的世界安然无恙 那么…
and I will leave your world untouched. Then...
那么愿望就结束了
Then the Wish ends.
波比会怎么样? 她将不复存在
What would happen to Poppy? She would cease to exist.
不 她会像一声低语般消失
No. She would vanish like a whisper.
博士,我真的很抱歉,但她不是真实的
Doctor, I'm genuinely sorry, but she's not real.
她是由希望、梦想和愿望构成的
She's made of hopes and dreams and wishes.
每个孩子都是如此
That is every child.
但如果我们不结束愿望,这里就会一直是康拉德的世界
But if we don't end the Wish, this stays as Conrad's world.
我们不能那样做。那不可能发生。绝对不行
We can't do that. That's not happening. Absolutely not.
别告诉我我们能做什么,不能做什么
Don't you tell me what we can and can't do.
我不在乎UNIT怎么想
I don't care what UNIT thinks,
也不在乎时间领主、神或任何人怎么想
or Time Lords or gods or anyone.
我记得她是我女儿
I remember her being my daughter
如果我记得,那就是真的
and if I remember it, then it's true.
你们谁也别想让她消失
Not one of you is taking her out of existence.
明白了吗?
Have you got that?
你们谁都不行
Not one of you.
真是两难
Quite the dilemma.
我只是来提出一个条件的
I just came to make an offer.
和我站在一起,博士,建立一个新的高高在上的时间领主种族
Stand with me, Doctor, and set a new race of Time Lords up on high,
或者留在这里,和下面的野兽为伍
or stay down here with the beasts below.
我发誓我会阻止你
I swear I will stop you.
战斗开始了,博士
Battle is on, Doctor.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们有多近了?
How close are we?
目标锁定
Target fixed.
时元光束将把欧米茄从幽冥界拉出来
The chronon beam will pull Omega out of the Underverse.
问题是,UNIT塔是个武器库,一点就着
Trouble is, the UNIT tower is a tinderbox of weapons.
但如果我们伪造它原子的受激状态…
But if we fake an excitation of its atoms...
…骸骨兽就会把塔视为敌人
..the Bone Beasts will see the tower as an enemy.
她在激怒骸骨兽
She is provoking the Bone Beasts.
我们开战了
We are at war.
侦测到敌对目标。7区,网格5
Hostiles detected. Sector 7, Grid 5.
14区,网格1。19区,网格5
Sector 14, Grid 1. Sector 19, Grid 5.
27区,网格4。武器已协调并准备就绪
Sector 27, Grid 4. Weapons coordinated and primed.
全体人员注意
Attention all staff.
本塔即将进入战斗模式
This tower is going into battle mode.
战斗小队,立即各就各位!
Combat teams, attend your stations, now!
梅尔。梅尔。梅兰妮!启动靛蓝装置
Mel. Mel. Melanie! Power up the Indigo device.
罗丝,我要你为鲁比进行飞行生物同步 交给我了
Rose, I want you to bio-sync Ruby for the flight. I'm on it.
你说飞行? 是的,我说了
Did you say flight? Yes, I did.
安妮塔,安妮塔!把门开着
Anita, Anita! Keep that door open.
我需要你让真实时间继续流动
I need you to keep real time flowing.
嘿,你好
Hey, hi.
相信我。我们要去负10层
Trust me. We're going down to Floor Minus 10.
是吗?来吧 启动武器平台
Yeah? Come on. Activating weapons platform.
警告 - 虚无空间激活
Warning - null-space activation.
警告 - 虚无空间激活
Warning - null-space activation.
准备好了吗?
Is it ready?
就算要我赤手空拳把它拼起来。是的,准备好了
If I have to hold it together with my bare hands. Yes, it's ready.
那是什么东西? 我称它为零度室
What is that thing? I call it a Zero Room.
我们在地下半英里处。我们屏蔽了所有信♥号♥♥
We're half a mile underground. We're shielded from all signals.
那东西里面的房♥间
And the room inside that thing,
它超越了时间和空间。它将存在于现实之外
it is beyond time and space. It will exist outside of reality.
我们把波比放进去,如果愿望结束了
We put Poppy in, and if the Wish comes to an end,
我们就打开它 波比还会存在吗?
we open it up. And Poppy will still exist?
我希望 你希望?
I hope. You hope?
我会尽一切努力让它成功
I will do everything I can to make it work.
我欠博士一条命,钱德拉小姐
I owe the doctor my life, Miss Chandra.
我不会让他失望的
I won't let him down.
你是说波比一个人进去?
Do you mean Poppy goes in there alone?
因为我告诉你,她不会一个人
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表