剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
哇!
Whoa!
那里什么都没有 不信你看
There's nothing there. Look.
我可以看到根本什么都没有 真的一点东西都没有
I can see there's not anything. There's literally nothing.
我看到了某些东西
I saw something.
你之前已经看到过了,你确实看到过
And you saw it before, you did, you saw it.
- 但那里什么都没有 - 对,但我看到了
- But there's nothing there. - Yeah, but I saw something.
我明白你在说什么
I know what you're saying.
我之前就见过 最初就是这样开始的
And I've seen it before. This is how it started.
这就是为什么我最终要在朋友杀我之前先杀了她
This is how I ended up killing my friend before she killed me.
我背后绝对没有任何东西
There is absolutely nothing behind me.
那里什么都没有 什么也没有
There's nothing there. Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
我们来证明一下
Let's prove it.
汉诺,我去守卫
Hanno, I'll keep guard.
我想让你站到对面
I want you to correspond.
以阿丽斯·芬利为中心点 然后走个完整圆圈
Establish Aliss Fenly as a centre point and execute a full circle.
拜…拜托,你们走吧
Ple... Please, leave me alone.
看到没,她很害怕
Look, she's terrified.
你要保持安静,否则就会被视为有生命威胁
You will be quiet or you will be considered a threat to life.
你要继续盯着我看
You will stay looking at me.
不要看别处
Do not look away.
汉诺,执行走位
Hanno, execute the move.
明白,长官
Yes, sir.
他 分离他
Him. Isolate him.
你能否分离出他的声音?
Can you isolate his sound?
没有覆盖到,他太远了
There's no coverage, he's too deep.
我们不知道它是什么!
We don't know what it is!
我们不知道它是什么!
We don't know what it is!
我们不知道它是什么
We don't know what it is.
我们不知道它是什么
We don't know what it is.
就像…
Like...
就像…
Like...
噢,我的旧脑袋
Oh, my old, old head.
这个星球充斥着伽伐尼辐射
This planet is flooded with Galvanic Radiation.
是从哪里来的?
Where does it come from?
太阳。但现在它只是个灰色恒星 没什么特殊之处
The sun. But it's just a Grey Star now. Nothing special.
但是灰色恒星 就是个塌缩的恒星
But a Grey Star is a star that's collapsed.
- 之前它是什么? - 是个Xtonic恒星
- What was it before? - It was an Xtonic star.
但这都是古老的历史,40万年前的事
But that's ancient history, 400,000 years ago.
太阳熄灭,战争来了
The sun burnt out, the wars came,
他们刮走了表面所有的碳,把星球变得破败不堪
they stripped all the carbon off the surface and left it ruined.
当你说到碳…
When you say Carbon...
碳46
Carbon 46.
定义是什么?
And the definition of that is?
钻石 这是一座矿山
Diamonds. This is a diamond mine.
这个行星的整个表面 曾经都是钻石
The entire surface of this planet was once made out of diamonds.
什么?
What?
请停下来
Please stop.
要不然呢?
Or what?
这颗行星叫什么名字?
What is this planet called?
6-7-6-7
6-7-6-7.
旧名
The old name.
40万年前,这个星球叫做什么?
400,000 years ago, what was the planet called?
曾经叫做“午夜”
It was called Midnight.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
- 你干了什么? - 不是我♥干♥的
- What did you do? - It wasn't me.
- 我什么都没做! - 她刚刚就站在那里!
- I didn't do anything! - She was just standing there!
停下来 停下来 停下来 退后 退后
Stop, stop, stop. Get back! Get back.
- 发生了什么事? - 她把她丢到了房♥间的另一端了
- What happened? - She threw her across the room.
不是她干的
She did not.
不,莫,不要!
No, Mo, don't!
回来!
Come back!
- 你做了什么? - 不是我♥干♥的
- What did you do? - It wasn't me.
不是她干的,莫,回来!
It wasn't her. Mo, come back!
请听我说。回来这里!
Just listen to me. Come back here!
- 她死了 - 莫,不要走到阿丽斯背后!
- She's dead. - Mo, don't go behind Aliss!
不要走到她背后的任何位置!
Don't go anywhere behind her!
到这里来!你没看见吗?
Come here! Don't you see?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她背后有东西
There is something behind her.
站好 发生了什么事?各位 留在原地
Hold your positions. What happened? Everyone, stay where you are.
- 报告,士兵二号♥ - 她死了吗?
- Report, Trooper 2. - Is she dead?
- 我不知道,长官 - 她死了
- I don't know, ma'am. - She's dead.
- 我和她哥哥一起训练过 - 刚才太快了
- I trained with her brother. - It was so fast.
- 你做的吗? - 请保持冷静
- Did you do this? - Just try and stay calm.
我不接受你的命令!
I do not take orders from you!
- 你杀了她吗? - 没有!
- Did you kill her? - No!
那么是谁杀的?
Then who did?
我背后有东西
There's something behind me.
行了吧?
All right?
我背后有东西!
There's something behind me!
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is.
没有人知道是什么
No one knows what it is.
但没法看得见它 也无法阻止它
But it can't be seen and it can't be stopped.
我总觉得有什么东西在后面跟着我
There's something behind me all the time.
请帮帮我
Now please, help me.
阿丽斯…
Aliss...
解释你所说的意思
explain what you mean.
有东西从井中出来了
Something came out of the well.
他们说的
That's what they said.
那个东西从井里冒出来了,他们说那个东西一直在笑
It came out the well, and they said it was laughing.
现在它已经在我背后了
Now it's behind me.
看吧 看她背后
Just look. Look, behind her.
拜托,所有人,看看!
Please, all of you, look!
这没有道理,她背后不可能有什么东西
It doesn't make sense, there can't be something behind her,
每个角度看都没有
not from every angle.
就是嘛
Try telling it that.
看
Look.
不对!
No!
这只是幻觉或者把戏
This is just an illusion or a trick.
我们看到基地发生了什么事了, 他们都疯了
We saw what happened to the base,
they all went mad.
不要!等等!听——
No! Hold on! Listen--
授权覆盖这位平民的命令,长官
Permission to override the orders of this civilian, ma'am.
- 授权不批准 - 汉诺是我的朋友
- Permission not given. - Hanno was my friend.
授权不批准
Permission not given.
- 现在听博士的话 - 不,不要
- Now listen to the Doctor. - No, no.
听贝琳达讲
Listen to Belinda.
贝儿,你的意思是?
Bel, what do you mean?
为什么我们不能到阿丽斯的后面去?
Why can't we go behind Aliss?
就像…
It's like...
是这个样子
It's like this.
如果这是阿丽斯
If this is Aliss,
我们现在正对着她
and this is us facing her now,
有东西在她背后
there is something behind her.
如果你走在后面去
And if you go behind it,
你就会死
you die.
如果这是一个钟面
If it was a clock-face,
你就会在午夜时分死掉
you die at midnight.
这就是刚刚发生的事情 这就是我见到的事情
That's what happened. That is what I saw.
这就是为什么我一直告诉你们后退
That's why I keep telling you stand back.
不要去她的背后
Don't go behind her.
不要直接走到她后面去 否则你会死
Don't go directly behind her
or you're dead.
在这种情况下…
In that case...
如果有什么东西在后面站着
if something is standing behind,
那为什么我们不把你消灭掉?
then why don't we get rid of you?
因为如果你杀了我
Because if you kill me,
它就会到你的背后
it goes behind you.
什么?
What?
你以为它最先选了我?
You think it went for me first?
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表