剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
Danger! Subatomic disruption.
现实层面正在汇合
Reality levels now converging.
博士。发生什么事了?
Doctor. What's happening?
欢迎回来,凯特
Welcome back, Kate.
现在又是什么? 我不知道
What is it now? I don't know.
我以前从没做过这个。抓紧了
I've never done this before. Hold on tight.
我想现实正在自我重塑
I think reality is reasserting itself.
罗茜
Rosie.
哦!
Oh!
罗茜。康拉德
Rosie. Conrad.
康拉德一秒钟都想象不到你
Conrad couldn't imagine you for even a second,
所以你不存在
so you didn't exist.
但现在你回来了,多亏了安妮塔
But now you are back, thanks to Anita.
我是做酒店业的
I'm in the hotel industry.
妮特!妮特
Neet! Neet.
我需要你待在那儿,把门开着
I need you to stay there, keep that door open,
让真实时间继续流动,亲爱的
keep the real time flowing, honey.
为什么康拉德·克拉克在电视上? 别管他
Why is Conrad Clark on television? Never mind him.
那到底是什么鬼东西?
What the bloody hell is that thing?
骸骨兽。来自幽冥界的生物
Bone Beast. Creatures from the Underverse.
因为当两个现实碰撞时,会产生摩擦
Because when two realities collide, it creates friction.
而摩擦会产生这些受激原子
And the friction creates these excitated atoms.
那会召唤骸骨兽。它们就像抗体
That summons the Bone Beasts. They're like antibodies.
它们四处游荡,以原子为食,净化世界
They sort of graze, feeding off the atoms, cleaning up the world.
现在…
Now...
…还有一件事
..one more thing.
大家好。我是贝琳达
Hello, everyone. I'm Belinda.
这是我们的女儿,波比
And this is our daughter, Poppy.
好了,你太过分了
Well, now you're going too far.
早上好,温妮,亲爱的!又是天堂般的一天
Morning, Winnie, love! Another day in paradise.
5月23日快乐 你也一样。只剩一天了
Happy May the 23rd. Same to you. Only one day to go.
我们给所有UNIT人员植入了生物芯片
We had all UNIT personnel biochipped,
所以我们知道他们在哪里。我们只有十英里的范围
so we know where they are. We only have a ten-mile radius,
但也许我们可以用芯片给他们发信♥号♥♥,唤醒他们
but maybe we can use the chip to signal them and wake them up.
到底发生什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
你不可以那样说话!
You can't say things like that!
你得规矩点,鲁比
You've got to behave, Ruby.
你不能诽谤康拉德
You can't go slandering Conrad.
温妮,我很抱歉,但我保证,情况会改变的
Winnie, I'm sorry about this, but I promise, things will change.
我不明白。这只是普通的一天
I don't understand. It's just a normal day.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我?
Me?
我要拯救世界
I want to save the world.
哇哦!
Whoa!
你像个疯子一样跑来跑去
You're running up and down like a mad sumaddy.
你到底在干什么?
What you really doing?
做我最擅长的事。再见!
What I do best. Bye!
好了,我们重复第一章
OK, let's repeat chapter one.
起作用了吗? 我们需要快一点
Is it working? We need to move a little faster.
可爱的小德西德瑞姆。如果你再大一点
Sweet little Desiderium. If only you were older,
你就能想象这么复杂的事情了
you could imagine such complicated things.
结果,我只有你
Instead, I've got you.
我会为你做任何事,女主人
I'll do anything for you, mistress.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你真是帅得离谱
You really are ridiculously handsome.
我可以把你侧过来,在你酒窝里放橄榄招待客人
I could tilt you on your side and serve olives in those dimples.
嗯?不过…
Mm? But still...
…博士
..the Doctor.
他就在外面的某个地方
He's out there somewhere,
而你脑子里装着所有的愿望,康拉德
and you hold all of the Wish in your head, Conrad.
你能看见他吗?
Can you see him?
你能找到他吗,康尼?
Can you find him, Connie?
给我?
For me?
黄金警报。黄金警报
Gold alert. Gold alert.
你看到上面那些计划了吗?
Do you see those plans up there?
把它们交叉匹配到虚无空间
Crossmatch them into null-space.
我需要你在最短时间内把它给我造出来。你能做到吗?
I need you to build me that in record time. Can you do that?
包在我身上,先生
Consider it done, sir.
博士
Doctor.
哦!
Oh!
你头发更金了! 是的! 卡拉怎么样?
You're blonder! Yes! How is Carla?
她很好 ……怎么样?
She's fine. How is...?
哦! 哦,不。不不不,别抱我,你
Oh! Oh, no. No, no, no, do not go hugging me, you.
我觉得我好几天没洗澡了。哦!
I feel like I've haven't washed for days. Oh!
一个女儿?
A daughter?
你是说一个真正的女儿?太棒了
Do you mean an actual daughter? That's amazing.
是啊,也吓了我一跳
Yeah, surprised me too.
我曾是…一个家庭主妇
I have been...a housewife.
啊!过来!
Ah! Come here!
黄金协议。博士在舰桥
Gold protocols. Doctor on the bridge.
请向我们通报最新情况
Update all of us, please.
基本上,我们正面对着邪恶三位一体
Basically, we are facing the Unholy Trinity.
许愿之神,疯狂的时间女士,康拉德·克拉克
God of Wishes, crazy Time Lady, Conrad Clark.
梅尔,我很抱歉
Mel, I am sorry.
是拉尼 她还活着?
It is the Rani. She's still alive?
嗯 我曾和拉尼战斗过
Mm. I fought the Rani
很多年前我和博士一起旅行的时候
when I travelled with the Doctor all those years ago.
这应该是我生命中最美好的一天
This should be the best day of my life.
又一位时间领主。这意味着我并不孤单
Another Time Lord. It means I'm not alone.
除非… 她冷酷无情
Except... She's ruthless.
比冷酷无情更糟
Worse than ruthless.
她对任何痛苦、道德或人性都漠不关心
She's indifferent to any pain or morality or humanity.
整个宇宙对她来说都只是一场实验
The whole universe is just an experiment to her.
现在,那个三位一体许愿创造了这个世界
Now, the Trinity have wished this world into existence.
康拉德的世界。但他无法想象一切,所以他利用了我们
Conrad's world. But he couldn't imagine everything, so he used us.
我们半记着自己
We half remembered ourselves,
过着康拉德版本的平凡生活
living Conrad's version of an ordinary life,
全都被压抑、窒息,糟透了
all crushed and stifled and appalling.
但如果事情是半记着的话,那么…
But if things are half remembered, then...
我们遇到了一个叫波比的女孩
We met a girl named Poppy.
和她一模一样,博士 那是什么意思?
Exactly like her, Doctor. What does that mean?
那只会让事情更神奇,贝尔
It just makes it even more amazing, Bel.
一些记忆的碎片
Little scraps of memories,
你的和我的,在我们自己的孩子身上重现了
yours and mine, have come to life in a child of our own.
注意。传送即将抵达
Caution. Teleport incoming.
你真是个白♥痴♥,博士
You really are an idiot, Doctor.
你有一整个世界可以躲藏
You had a whole world to hide in
结果你只跑了半英里远
and you ran half a mile away.
拉尼
The Rani.
还有梅兰妮 我们又见面了
And Melanie. We meet again.
我以为你死了
I thought you'd be dead.
我以为那个花瓶似的公主
I thought there's no way that painted doll of a princess
绝不可能活下来 我一次都没想过你
could ever survive. I never thought about you once.
哦,你每晚都想着我
Oh, you thought of me every night.
拉尼,时间领主们都被屠♥杀♥了
Rani, the Time Lords were slaughtered.
你是怎么活下来的?
How did you survive?
我预见到了——那场基因爆♥炸♥
I saw it coming - the genetic explosion.
我只有一刹那的时间
I had a split second.
翻转了我的DNA,做了一次生物学上的规避
Flipped my DNA, made a biological sidestep.
在大屠♥杀♥中幸存了下来
Survived the carnage.
但你是怎么到地球的?
But how did you get to Earth?
我拥有现存唯一的TARDIS
I have the only TARDIS in existence.
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
时间戒指
Time Ring.
可怜的宝贝 它把我引向了你
Poor baby. It led me to you.
虽然那并不难
Although that wasn't difficult.
找到一个愚蠢的金发地球女孩,你就出现了
Find a stupid blonde Earth girl, and there you are.
你说什么? 哦,真是太无聊了
Excuse me? Oh, it was so tedious,
忍♥受你和你那57个母亲
putting up with you and your 57 mothers.
我这辈子从没见过你
I've never met you in my life.
还好吗,鲁比斯,亲爱的?
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表