剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
我找到了痛苦后的快乐
I find happiness beyond pain.
但你一直在杀人
But you've been killing people.
因为他很喜欢
Because he loved it.
你是说这就像游戏一样
You mean, it's like a game?
有着机器人、城市和雷射
With robots and cities and lasers.
而且这都是我的吗
And you're saying this is mine?
我可以制定规则并获胜
I can make up the rules and win.
给我吧
Oh, give it to me.
我感到强大
I feel strong.
前所未有的强大
Like never before.
我感受到力量
I feel power.
欢迎你来到这个世界 地球人
We welcome you to this world, Earthman.
但我必须承认
But, I must confess,
这些机器人科技似乎比我们的先进十年
this Robot technology seems in advance of ours by a good ten years.
若不介意 是否可以问... - 我介意
Do you mind if I ask you... - I mind.
制♥作♥人:LiuGilbertHao 校订人:LiuGilbertHao
非常介意
Very much.
毁灭他
Destroy him.
你发起了革命
You started the Revolution.
但是为什么
But what for?
小贝 你为什么跟他分手
Bel, why did you finish with him?
因为...
Because...
当我们结婚后
And when we're married,
我觉得你不该再穿那么紧的衣服
I really don't think you should wear clothes that tight anymore.
还有 晚上八点之后不准再传简讯
Plus, no more texting after 8:00 p.m.
知道吗 - 艾伦 亲爱的 不
Okay? - Alan, sweetheart, no.
因为你一直都在纠正我
'Cause all you ever did was correct me.
对我发出啧声、叹气、翻白眼
And tut and huff and roll your eyes.
还有责备我
And tell me off!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你把强烈的控制欲演变成 对整个星球的全面掌控
You've taken coercive control and made it complete control of the whole planet.
你怎么能面对自己
How can you live with yourself?
这就是重点
That's the point.
他没有办法
He can't.
他是世界的霸主 - 不 不
He's the king of the world! - No. No.
第九个英文字
Every ninth word.
你的大脑与机器是以八进位循环介接
Your brain interfaces with the machine on an eight-part loop.
所以每一段话 每到第九个英文字 你的心灵是自♥由♥的
So every speech, every ninth word, your mind is free.
每到第九个英文字就是真♥相♥
Every ninth word is telling us the truth.
帮我、救我、痛苦
Help me. Save me. Pain.
你生来就该旅行
You were born to travel.
注定前来找我 贝琳达
Destined for me, Belinda.
迎向完美的婚礼
To the perfect wedding.
你的意识融入我的意识之中
Your mind subsumed within mine.
非自愿单身者的星球
Planet of the incels.
答应吧 贝琳达
Say yes, Belinda.
否则暴♥力♥将永远横行
Or the violence will rage forever.
艾伦 我能帮助你
Alan, I can help you.
我能断开生物连结
I can separate the bio-links.
别再说话了
No more words!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我别无选择
I've got no choice.
贝琳达 他不会停止的
Belinda, he won't stop.
他的愤怒只会持续下去
His anger will go on and on.
面对我
Face me!
你将服从我 贝琳达
You will obey me, Belinda.
现在拿着证书
Now hold the diploma.
我的新娘
My bride.
跟我一起享受狂喜和自♥由♥吧
Join with me in ecstasy and freedom.
擦擦
Polish, polish. Polish, polish.
擦擦 擦擦
Polish, polish. Polish, polish.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小贝
Bel! -
发生了什么事 - 好痛
What happened? - Ouch.
你需要时间主宰来承受爆♥炸♥威力
You needed a Time Lord to take the kaboom.
天啊
Wow!
小贝 宝贝
Oh, Bel, baby! Ha!
我像颗子弹一样穿越了你的整个人生
I just went through your entire life like a bullet!
时间裂缝让我飞啸而过
The Time Fracture sent me like whoosh!
小贝
And, Bel!
你非常惊人 贝琳达钱卓拉
You are amazing, Belinda Chandra.
我们两人共创了好多历史
You and me, we go back years.
但是艾伦在哪 他到哪去了
But where's Alan? Where did he go?
我...
I...
想...
think...
他变得微小了
he's microscopic.
你是指他... - 他成了精♥子♥和卵子
Do you mean he... - He's a sperm and an egg.
擦擦 擦擦
Polish, polish. Polish, polish.
擦擦
Polish, polish.
再见了 艾伦
Goodbye, Alan.
这地方太疯狂了 - 太棒了 女王
This place is nuts! - Ah! Yas Queen!
机器人 欢庆吧
Robots, rejoice!
从艾伦巴德生成者手中自♥由♥了
Free from Alan Budd Generator,
我们将进行弥补
we will make reparations
与人们和平共处 重新建造这个世界
and live in harmony with the people to rebuild this world.
博士 看啊
Now, Doctor, behold.
宝贝
Oh! Oh. Baby!
来抱一个 - 我在太空中看到这个电♥话♥亭
Give me some! - I saw that box in space.
那是你的时光机 - 它很棒吧
Is that your TARDIS? - Isn't she everything?
我们两个进去会有点挤
Well, I mean, it's gonna be a tight fit with both of us.
宝贝 还有一些谜团呢
Babes, there's still a little bit of mystery left. Huh?
像是机器人如何在未来取得这个的
Like how do the Robots get a hold of this in the future?
在你带我回家后
You solve your mystery
你再去解谜
after you've taken me home.
好... 好
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
你们 原谅彼此后重建
You lot. Forgive. Rebuild.
或许改一下太阳系的名字
Maybe change the name of the solar system.
我们想从为这栋建筑重新命名开始 博士
Well, we thought we'd start with renaming this building, Doctor.
纪念我们失去的人
In honour of those that we lost.
从今以后这里将叫做莎夏55堡垒
This will now be the Citadel of Sasha 55.
谢谢 - 还有我必须说
Thank you. - And I've got to say.
一切赞美都献给你 来自地球的贝琳达女王
All praise to you, Queen Belinda of planet Earth.
来自地球的贝琳达女王万岁
All hail Belinda, queen of planet Earth. All hail Belinda, queen of planet Earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你们好运
And good luck.
真好 我们走吧
Lovely. Let's go. Okay?
走吧... 走吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
这太荒谬了
Oh, now this is ridiculous.
如果你以为这很疯狂 那才叫疯狂
If you thought this was mad, that is mad.
这里面比外面还要大
It is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.
对 我知道
Yeah. I-I know.
现在带我回家吧
Now get me home.
2025年5月24日
24th of May 2025.
我的班表是从早上7点半开始
My shift starts at 7:30 a.m.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
好 但我们不需要赶 因为我是时间主宰
Yeah, but we don't need to rush 'cause Time Lord.
这是时光机
Time machine.
这是时光机 - 没错
This is a-a time machine? - Boom.
因为我们之间已经有了连结 贝琳达
Because there is something already connecting us, Belinda.
远远超越了机器人
Way beyond robots.
我曾去过未来
I have been to the future,
在遥远的星球遇见你的后代
and I have met your descendant on a planet far away,
在51世纪的未来
in the 51st century.
她的名字是蒙蒂费林
Her name was Mundy Flynn.
她长得像我吗 - 一模一样
Did she look like me? - Absolute match.
51世纪
The 51st century?
你是说...
You're saying...
三千年后的时间
3,000 years' time?
那是个巧合吗
Is that supposed to be a coincidence?
这就是我所担心的
Now, that is what I am worried about.
因为遗传的连结很惊人
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表