剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
你该看看我的
You should've seen me.
我得走路回家
I had to walk home.
我到家后 你外祖母一直念我没有化成灰
I got in, and your gran was telling me off for not dusting.
崔莉
Cherry.
但我想说的是...
But I wanted to say--
别这样 妈 没事的
Oh, don't, Mum. It's all right.
我想要跟你道谢 博士
I wanted to say thank you, Doctor.
你带她回家了
You brought her home.
你把我们从天知道什么地方都带回来了
You brought all of us back from, well, who-knows-where.
你还记得发生了什么事吗?当你...
Do you remember what happened when you...
不太记得了
Mmm. Echoes. - Mmm.
我们成功了 - 取得DNA 百分之百
We've done it. - DNA retrieval, 100%.
天啊
Wow.
我妈妈
My mother.
露易丝·艾利森·米勒
Louise Alison Miller.
35岁
Thirty-five years old.
她在15岁时生下了你
Fifteen, when she gave birth to you.
纪录显示她的继父是...麻烦人物
Records say her stepfather was-- Well, he was trouble.
我想她让你离开那个家是对的
I think she did the right thing getting you out of that house.
她一定隐瞒了怀孕的事
She must have hidden the pregnancy.
父亲 威廉·班杰明·盖奈特
Father, William Benjamin Garnet.
当时15岁
Fifteen at the time.
露易丝在18岁时搬到考文垂
Louise moved to Coventry at the age of 18.
过得很好 取得文凭
Did well. Got a degree.
她是名护理师
She's a nurse.
那就是我不懂的地方 她...她很平凡
That's what I don't understand. She-- She's so ordinary.
她很棒 也很平凡 我也为此爱她
She's wonderful. -No, she's wonderful, and she's ordinary, but I love her for that.
我只是...
I just...
她如何在神前面隐藏自己?
How did she stay invisible... from a god?
她打败了苏特赫
She defeated Sutekh.
她很重要
She was important...
因为我们认为她很重要 所有事情都是这样发生的
because we think she's important. It's how everything happens.
所有战争、所有宗教、所有爱情故事
Every war, every religion, every love story.
我们让事情有重要性
We invest things with significance.
当整件事以她为中心运作
So while the whole of creation was turning around her,
让她的存在比时间领主和神更强大
it made her sheer existence more powerful than Time Lords and gods.
到头来 宇宙中最重要的人 其实是最平凡的
In the end, the most important person in the universe was the most ordinary.
一个害怕的小女孩 试着让她的孩子安全
A scared little girl making her baby safe.
但是她指向你了
But she pointed.
的确
She did.
她指了你 博士
She pointed at you, Doctor.
她指的不是我
She wasn't pointing at me.
我们把录影带画面处理干净 我身后有个路灯
'Cause we cleaned up the VHS. Behind me was that lamp post.
所以呢? - 那是个路标
So? - It was a signpost.
她指的是路名
She was pointing at the name of the road.
(露比路)
她在帮你命名
She was naming you.
天啊 我一直以为我的名字是社工员取的
God. I always thought I was called Ruby because the social workers chose it
或是救护人员之类的 但不是 是她
or the paramedics or whatever. But, no, it was her.
我的亲生母亲选的
My own mother chose it.
我的名字是露比
My name is Ruby.
她很快乐
She's happy.
她有间公♥寓♥ 有位叫做麦克的男友
She's got a flat. She's got a fella named Mike.
她再过三周就要去西班牙
She goes to Spain in three weeks.
而重要的是
And the point is,
她有超过七千多天的时间可以来找你
is that she has had over 7,000 days to come and find you,
而她从没这么做
and she never has.
但我找到她了
But I found her.
用时光机
With a time machine.
这样公平吗?
Is that fair?
露易丝·米勒做出了她的决定
Louise Miller made her choices and...
我想我们不应该打扰她
I think we should leave that alone.
你想来点什么? - 请给我燕麦卡布奇诺
What can I get you? - Uh, oat cappuccino, please.
露比? - 是我
Ruby? - That's me.
我的名字是出自一条路
I was named after a road.
露比路
Ruby Road.
你在19年前把我放在教堂旁
You left me by a church, 19 years ago.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你把我放在安全的地方
You left me where I was safe.
我只是想跟你道谢
And I just wanna say thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是你
It's you.
我的宝贝
My baby.
真好
Ooh, that's nice.
我一直在想我应该联络她
I always thought I should get in touch.
每个圣诞节 我都在想: “好 就是今年了”
Every Christmas I thought, "Right, this is the year."
但每个圣诞节我又会想 如果她恨我怎么办
But every Christmas I thought, "What if she hates me?"
这间屋子里没有仇恨 亲爱的
There is no hatred in this house, darling.
但我们有很多照片
But what we have got is photos.
是吗? - 我有大约五百张
Yeah? - I've got about 500.
真正的照片
Proper photos.
我把它们印出来了
I've printed them off.
你该看看她十岁的照片
You wait till you see her at ten years old,
装扮成大卫鲍伊的样子
dressed up as David Bowie.
我很快就好
I won't be long.
我们只是要叙叙旧 吃个披萨然后...
We're just gonna have a catch-up and a pizza and...
妈妈在奶奶的房♥间里铺了床 好让露易丝可以过夜
Mum set up a bed in Gran's room so Louise can stay the night.
然后你跟我就可以离开了
And then we can head off. You and me.
去哪里?
Where to?
任何你想去的地方
Wherever you want.
露比 - 过来加入我们吧
Ruby. - Come out and join.
我跟她说了很多你的事情 她都知道了
I've told her so much about you. She knows everything.
还有...等等 抱歉
And... Hold on. Sorry.
别管那个了
Leave that.
我说:“跟博士旅行的生活很刺♥激♥”
And, no, I said, "Life with the Doctor is just mad."
然后...
And--
等等 我最好...
Hang on. I better...
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们好像找到他了 我的爸爸威廉
They think they've found him. My dad. William.
他们认为...
They think--
原来他的父母还住在原本的地址
Because it turns out, his mum and dad still live at the same address,
但她从没跟他说
but she never told him.
我的妈妈 我的生母
My mum, my real mum.
她从没跟威尔说我的事情 所以他根本不知道我的存在
So... she never told Will about me, so he doesn't even know I exist.
所以我们得走了 还有...
So we've gotta go and...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别说抱歉
Don't be sorry.
完全不用抱歉
Don't be sorry at all.
你的人生现在在那里
Your life is out there now.
我让你见识了怪物、星球和传说
I've shown you monsters and planets and legends.
但这个...
But this...
亲爱的 你的冒险才正要开始
Honey, your adventure is just beginning.
但你可以来见见我的爸爸
But you could come and see my dad.
你不做这种事情的吧?
You don't do that, do you?
我会再次见到你吗?
Will I ever see you again?
当然会了
Of course you will.
当然会了
Of course you will.
你的孙女 你留下她后从没回去找她
Your own granddaughter, you left her and never went back.
那是我的错
And that was my mistake.
或许有天我会找到她
Maybe I'll find her again one day.
但是你 露比桑戴 我会再次见到你 因为你改变了我
But you, Ruby Sunday, I will see again because you changed me.
我对家庭的想法跟过去不同了
I talk about family in a way that I never did before.
这都是因为你
It's because of you.
你让我的人生更强大美好
You have made my life bigger and better.
而现在 露比桑戴
And now, Ruby Sunday...
再见了
goodbye.
我爱你
I love you.
她好可爱
Oh, she's so gorgeous.
你怎么能离开? - 妈妈
What made you walk away? - Mum!
而那就是
And that's how the story...
露比路上教堂故事的结尾
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表