剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我带来苏特赫的死亡之礼
I bring Sutekh's gift of death.
要送给你
For you.
还有所有渺小
And for all of this tiny,
肮脏、没完没了的宇宙
vile, incessant universe.
《神秘博士》
(死亡帝国)
博士
Doctor!
所有人全都离开
All of you, everyone, get out!
所有人 出去 出去 快走 - 我带来苏特赫的死亡之尘
All of you, get out! Get out! Go! - I bring Sutekh's dust of death.
快 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
博士 快 我们走
Doc! Come on! Let's go!
上来吧 牛仔
Hop on, cowboy.
凯特 我是博士
Kate, this is the Doctor.
我们在回去的路上了 试着制止那东西
We're on our way back. Try to contain that thing.
我带来苏特赫的死亡之尘 - 发射所有武器
I bring Sutekh's dust of death. - Open fire. All weapons.
为什么我看不到她?
Why can't I see her?
所有子弹都化为尘土了 女士
All the bullets turned to dust, ma'am.
一日都不得安宁
Oh, one day.
我带来苏特赫的死亡之尘
I bring Sutekh's dust of death.
博士 你在吗?
Doctor, are you there?
我要带着感恩和爱道别了
This is me signing off with thanks and love.
拜托你把这怪物送回地狱
And please send this monster back into hell.
不
No!
因为我得相信总有雨过天晴的一天
Because I have to hope the birds will sing again.
会好转的
There will be birds.
我们没有什么能做的了
There's nothing we can do...
除了战斗
except fight.
快点 梅儿 快一点
Faster! Mel, faster!
我已经尽量快了
I'm going as fast as I can!
不 我是说快点
No, I mean faster!
我们要死了 我们要死了
We're gonna die! We're gonna die!
梅儿 往右边
Mel, go right!
我们暂时打断目前广播
We interrupt this broadcast
并针对伦敦中♥央♥的事件发布警报
with warnings of an incident in central London.
请民众立刻撤出城市
People are being told to evacuate the city immediately.
怎么了?发生了什么事?
What is it? What's going on?
你相信祷告的力量吗?
Do you believe in the power of prayer?
我当然相信了
I most certainly do.
那就告诉你的神
Then tell your Maker
我将前来冲破祂的金色大门
I will come to storm down his gates of gold
以我真实的名字夺取祂的国度
and seize his kingdom in my true name.
你...你在说什么?
What you talking about?
你...你是谁?
Who-- Who are you?
抱歉了 你这个渺小的女人
I'm sorry, you tiny, little woman.
很抱歉要这样结束
I'm so, so sorry it ends like this.
我有好多计划
I had such plans.
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
时间膜失效
Time Membrane failing.
你 出去 现在就去17号♥地堡
You, get out. Bunker 17 now.
博士 我妈妈 为什么我们看不到她? - 露比 我们现在有更糟糕的问题
Doctor, my mother. Why can't we see her? - Ruby, we have got worse problems.
好
Okay.
这是记忆中的塔迪斯
It's a TARDIS remembered.
是用记忆做出来的
It's made of memories.
露比 它的成形来自于你
Ruby, it is feeding off you.
对 使出全力吧 宝贝 努力想起来
Yeah, give it everything you've got, babes. Remember it harder.
好...好 我可以 好
Yes, yes. Yes, I can. Yes.
如果时间就是记忆 那记忆就是台时光机
If time is a memory, then memory is a time machine.
对 对 就是这样
Yes. Yes. That's it.
更多...更多
More. More, more, more.
这样应该可以了
That should do it.
好了
Okay.
好 塔迪斯在回想起自己了
All right. The TARDIS is remembering itself.
博士
Doctor!
我们又再次见面了 老朋友
We meet again, my old friend.
不准过来
Don't you dare.
博士 那是什么?
Doctor, what is that thing?
苏特赫 是时代的终结
Sutekh. The Death of Ages.
是台风巨兽
The Typhonian Beast.
是我对抗过最强大的怪物
The greatest monster I have ever fought.
如果苏特赫那么邪恶
If Sutekh is so totally evil,
为什么荷鲁斯和欧西里安人没有摧毁祂?
why didn't Horus and the other Osirans destroy him?
时间窗口也有我的记忆 - 那违反他们的准则
The Time Window has my memories too. - It was against their code.
杀了祂就表示他们也没比祂好到哪里去
To have killed him would've meant that they were no better than he...
这是你的人生 博士 - 所以他们只囚禁了祂
It's your life, Doctor. - ...so they simply imprisoned him.
这在说着你人生的故事
It's telling the story of your life.
很久以前 在1911年的英国
A long time ago, in the England of 1911,
苏特赫原本被永远束缚和囚禁着
Sutekh had been bound and imprisoned for all eternity.
但祂再次回来 而我打败了祂
But he rose again, and I defeated him.
我把祢送进了时间漩涡
I cast you into the Time Vortex.
我把祢送去面对祢的死亡
I sent you forward to your own death.
但我却找到了家
Instead, I found a home.
我紧抓住你可恶的机器
I clung to your infernal machine,
多年来我躲藏其中
and for so many years, I hid.
一直以来我跟着你旅行
I have travelled with you for all this time,
乘坐在你太空船的中心
riding the spine of your ship,
凝望着永恒 演化成我的真正神性
staring into eternity and evolving into my true godhood.
现在我熟知你时光机的所有细节
Now I know every beat of the heart of your time machine,
我能依我的意愿操控它
and I can bend it to my will.
它将成为我的圣坛
It will stand as my altar.
我死亡帝国的神殿
The temple of my empire of death.
它再也不是你的了 博士
Never yours again, Doctor. Never.
但我看到塔迪斯的内部
But I saw inside the TARDIS.
好多秘密
So many secrets.
她的名字
Her name.
苏珊 - 完美的陷阱
Susan. - The perfect trap.
我创造了一个她的宇宙幻影
I created an apparition of her universe
(苏珊崔亚德科技)
只要每次我们在任何世界着陆
so that every time we landed on every single world,
我都能产生出她们来
I birthed them all.
我的死亡天使们
My angels of death,
现在光荣地站在宇宙各处
now standing triumphant across the universe.
我带来苏特赫的死亡之尘
I bring Sutekh's dust of death.
所有生物都是可憎之物
Every living thing is an abomination.
我来释放他们 迎接被祝福的死亡
I am come to release them into blessed deaths.
我认为那样非常好
And I find that good.
而我诅咒祢 苏特赫
And I damn you, Sutekh.
我以生命之名诅咒祢
I damn you in the name of life itself.
我向祢保证
And I swear to you,
以最后一名时间领主的两颗心保证
with both the hearts of the last of the Time Lords,
我会阻止祢
I will stop you.
我会打败祢
I will defeat you.
我会反转死亡
And I will turn back death.
而我为什么还活着?
And why am I still alive?
杀死我是祢的礼物
Killing me is your gift.
相信我 苏特赫 我可是灭绝事件
And believe me, Sutekh, I am an extinction event.
所以祢还在等什么?
So, what is stopping you?
为什么死亡之神不杀我?
Why is the god of death not killing me?
我错过了什么吗?
What am I missing?
跟祢说个秘密 苏特
I'll tell you a secret, Sute.
祢现在拥有的感觉 这种怀疑感...
This feeling that you have now, this doubt...
祢曾感到如此的活力吗?
Have you ever felt so alive?
感觉很棒吧?
And doesn't it feel good?
快跑
Run.
这是什么? - 它是记忆中的塔迪斯
What is it? - It's a remembered TARDIS.
是所有塔迪斯的碎片
It's bits and pieces of every TARDIS that ever was.
由希望、祝福和好运维持着
Held together by hopes and wishes and luck.
等等 这东西能运作吗?它能飞行吗?
Wait. Does this thing work? Can it fly?
不知道
No idea.
不...不 我们需要那个
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! We need that!
好 露比 露比
Right. Ruby Roo, Ruby Roo.
把那个跟那个绑起来
Tie that to that.
知道吗?没事的 - 好
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表